The discussions

Dvd problem

Hello, 1.I download movies from my computer after finish ,I Put it in dvd player such as Sony product but it not even sound and picture .Please help...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Free download for hp deskjet d1520

Hello, I lost my disc for HP Deskjet D1520. Is there a free site to download online? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Unable to connect to selected device samsung

Hello, my samsung mobile C5212 not connect with pc for internet browing what will do? the above message has shown when i was connect the net(unab...

jaunglia

Internet connection

hi my name is chintal i have samsung duos and i want to connect it to internet via data cable so how can i......

jaunglia

Internet does not connect to websites

Solved

Hello, For some reason, my internet does not connect to websites. I have a very strong connection, but the only site that does work is gmail.com. ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
imcna

Google

Hello, how to download google earth

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Can not connect to yahoo.com

Hello, I can not connect Yahoo.com. I can connect any other site. I tried on IE, Firefox and Google Chrome and I get error message. When I trouble...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
shime

Unable to redraw with my atm card

Hello, i have change my pin as directed but ye i can't still redrawn with my Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

jaunglia

Facebook account disabled

Hello, I'm Arsh Qureshi. My Facebook Account is disabled. I asked facebook for the same and i recieved an email from their side. Re: My Personal...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Problems connecting to web w/ sony vaio

Hello, I just recently purchased a Sony Vaio laptop and can't seem to keep a web connection. Have a linksys WRT54G router and it will not hold a w...

boston.guy22

Firefox hates redvsblue?

Hello, This is a weird problem. But whenever I'm using Mozilla Firefox to watch some videos, I get this weird message saying that "Visual Studio c...

boston.guy22

Dreambox

Hello, helloo i hope some one help me how i can get in my dream box from pc Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

boston.guy22

My msn id is hacked

Solved

Hello, my msn id is hacked and someone mis using it. He has changed my secret question so how can i reset my password or is there any other way t...

jack4rall

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Problem connecting to a website

I always have problems opening discussions site such as The Twilight Saga forum etc. The problem is, everytime I encountered a problem as such (Oops y...

jack4rall

Internet connection but...

Hello, Currnetly working with windows 2007, and this morning i was hit by a bunch viruses. I was able to remove all the ones my comp could find, a...

jack4rall

Challenged internet connection

Hello, Just a quick intro then My name is Liz, I'm 18 and I have quite a bit of knowledge on the workings of Windows computers. I run a Windows 7...

boston.guy22

My computer won't download

help me!!!! my computer won't let me download anything today i tryed to download mentin 2 but all it said was your security settings will not let you ...

jaunglia

I cant download video from you tube

Hello, Installing the real player software on my computer, but when i was download any video from youtube it shows unable to download please help ...

jaunglia

How to download theme on mobile

Hello, i want to put theme on my mobile n70 nokia, but whet i download theme in memory card it not shwing on phone give me solutio , is it required t...

Akhil

Internet explorer connection not working

HELP!!! I have spent hours just today trying to figure out how to get IE8 working. My desktop has 2 profiles set up. My profile is the Administra...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Jackie

My laptops never let me on any facebook games

Hello,please could you help me i need to go on my facebook games ! Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Request timed out' facebook

Hi, I having a problem with opening facebook.com i use freegate program to open it and i can open any other sites with it another problem is whe...

jaunglia

My firefox and ie do not work.

Hello, When i am accessing into Mozila Firefox, i see the alert says that it found new update, so i click it. Then Firefox has been starting install...

jaunglia

Itunes 9.2 download error installer package

halfway through the installation process i get a message that says "there is a problem with this windows installer package. a program required for thi...

ralphen

Help me my computer in tourble

Hello, IN MY COMPUTER CANNOT SOW ORKUT SECTOIN AND DOESN'T OPEN MY ACCOUNT PLZ HELP ME HOW CAN I TURN IT ON

ralphen

Firefox help

Solved

Hello, Everytime I try to start Firefox and get browsing the Internet it always gives me the following message: Quote: “The connection has timed ...

66 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Adri

Need sound driver so download

Hello, i lost my sound on my laptop need you to help me send the sound driver again to installed it back myself thank you so much

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

My messenger live beta

Hello, i just uninstalled my windows live messenger beta,and then i tried to install it again but the setup is already showing that the messenge...

ralphen

Plug in for facebook photos

Hello, My profile and friends pictures are gone. I have found out the plug in for it has been deleted from my computer. How do I get the plug in bac...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Shortcuts

Hello, My desktop shortcuts quit working today. It ask me if I typed in the information correctly. However, these shortcuts have worked for year...

drlootle

A connection could not be established

Hello, It won't let me sign in when I click sign it says please wait for about 20 seconds then it says a connection with the network could not be es...

drlootle

Facebook uploading photo's

Hello, LATELY i CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTO'S ON fACEBOOK wHAT CAN i DO kIND REGARDS m. dEACON MAR Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

drlootle

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Hello, Waiting on my confirmation code....all day

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

I have a problem receiving gifts.

Hello, When I go to receive my gifts from my home page for FarmVille it won't let me. Instead of asking me if I have more gifts to accept it goes...

ralphen

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Hello, i am not geting my security code for facebook road block an i not geting any email in hotmail can u please help Configuration: Windows...

ralphen

Dr mark via

Solved

Hello, sir i have got a message that your mobile microsoft intl GCB has been selected with prize of 1,000,000 contact us at msndept75@ hotmail.com. ...

ralphen

I can't download music from itunes to ipod

Hello, Some of the songs on my itunes are marked with an ! symbol in the second column to the left of the song name. These won't download to my Ipo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Paul

Explorer.exe doesn't exist

Hello, ok so my antivirus must have deleted my explorer.exe file and i can't find it... anywhere is there any way to fix this problem without my boo...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

Facebook login from different location

Solved

i tryd accessing my account from a diff location and it ahowed the most stupidiest pictures of people that I dont know who they were and I had to pick...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Raisa

I cant open any downloaded files with vista

Hello, I am really struggling here to open any files on my laptop which uses vista. I suspect there could be a security setting that im missing. ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
mjmurphy

Internet problem

Hello, i am mukesh sharma i have nokia 5130 mobile and DoCoMo card,and i already activated 48 rs scheme for 1 month but in my laptop it gives very ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

How to connect with net

Hello, my name is mohan kushik and i want to know how to i connect my N79 g'five mobile to internet and i am using idea sim card Configuration:...

Wandful

Internet explorer in my computer didn't work

Solved

Hello, i have a problem about my internet explorer in my laptop.it doesn't work anymore..how i used it again.please help me now..thank u Conf...

ralphen

Can you download aim instant messanger ndsi

Hello, Can you download AIM Instant Messager to the Nintendo DSi at all????

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
nelly

I can not get my itunes downloaded!

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0I have windows vista and it will not download i tunes for my new ipod touch. Please...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

I can not connect to internet

Hello, i am trying to connect to internet through GT-S5603 using tata docomo sim, i can not connect to internet, following error message is displa...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
bryztech

Know computer name ,mac address and ip

Solved

Hello, I just wanted to know the computer name , ip addressess and MAC addressess of all system connected in LAN despite they are in different Work G...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
anonym

Downloading adobe flash assist me please!

Hello, im haveing trouble with downloading adobe flash player on my wii how do i get it? Configuration: / Opera 9.30

ralphen

Facebook issue in ie

Hello, i am using facebook application in my java application. i am seeing facebook images in firefox and chrome, but i am not seeing facebook im...

ralphen
Results 18651 - 18700 out of a total of 20,576