The discussions

Firefox help

Solved

Hello, Everytime I try to start Firefox and get browsing the Internet it always gives me the following message: Quote: “The connection has timed ...

66 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Adri

Need sound driver so download

Hello, i lost my sound on my laptop need you to help me send the sound driver again to installed it back myself thank you so much

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

My messenger live beta

Hello, i just uninstalled my windows live messenger beta,and then i tried to install it again but the setup is already showing that the messenge...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Plug in for facebook photos

Hello, My profile and friends pictures are gone. I have found out the plug in for it has been deleted from my computer. How do I get the plug in bac...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Shortcuts

Hello, My desktop shortcuts quit working today. It ask me if I typed in the information correctly. However, these shortcuts have worked for year...

drlootle

A connection could not be established

Hello, It won't let me sign in when I click sign it says please wait for about 20 seconds then it says a connection with the network could not be es...

drlootle

Facebook uploading photo's

Hello, LATELY i CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTO'S ON fACEBOOK wHAT CAN i DO kIND REGARDS m. dEACON MAR Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

drlootle

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Hello, Waiting on my confirmation code....all day

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

I have a problem receiving gifts.

Hello, When I go to receive my gifts from my home page for FarmVille it won't let me. Instead of asking me if I have more gifts to accept it goes...

ralphen

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Hello, i am not geting my security code for facebook road block an i not geting any email in hotmail can u please help Configuration: Windows...

ralphen

Dr mark via

Solved

Hello, sir i have got a message that your mobile microsoft intl GCB has been selected with prize of 1,000,000 contact us at msndept75@ hotmail.com. ...

ralphen

I can't download music from itunes to ipod

Hello, Some of the songs on my itunes are marked with an ! symbol in the second column to the left of the song name. These won't download to my Ipo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Paul

Explorer.exe doesn't exist

Hello, ok so my antivirus must have deleted my explorer.exe file and i can't find it... anywhere is there any way to fix this problem without my boo...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

Facebook login from different location

Solved

i tryd accessing my account from a diff location and it ahowed the most stupidiest pictures of people that I dont know who they were and I had to pick...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Raisa

I cant open any downloaded files with vista

Hello, I am really struggling here to open any files on my laptop which uses vista. I suspect there could be a security setting that im missing. ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
mjmurphy

Internet problem

Hello, i am mukesh sharma i have nokia 5130 mobile and DoCoMo card,and i already activated 48 rs scheme for 1 month but in my laptop it gives very ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

How to connect with net

Hello, my name is mohan kushik and i want to know how to i connect my N79 g'five mobile to internet and i am using idea sim card Configuration:...

Wandful

Internet explorer in my computer didn't work

Solved

Hello, i have a problem about my internet explorer in my laptop.it doesn't work anymore..how i used it again.please help me now..thank u Conf...

ralphen

Can you download aim instant messanger ndsi

Hello, Can you download AIM Instant Messager to the Nintendo DSi at all????

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
nelly

I can not get my itunes downloaded!

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0I have windows vista and it will not download i tunes for my new ipod touch. Please...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

I can not connect to internet

Hello, i am trying to connect to internet through GT-S5603 using tata docomo sim, i can not connect to internet, following error message is displa...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
bryztech

Know computer name ,mac address and ip

Solved

Hello, I just wanted to know the computer name , ip addressess and MAC addressess of all system connected in LAN despite they are in different Work G...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
anonym

Downloading adobe flash assist me please!

Hello, im haveing trouble with downloading adobe flash player on my wii how do i get it? Configuration: / Opera 9.30

ralphen

Facebook issue in ie

Hello, i am using facebook application in my java application. i am seeing facebook images in firefox and chrome, but i am not seeing facebook im...

ralphen

Youtube dawnloader is not working

Hello, How are you doing well i want to dawnload music from youtube to CD or flash drive it cannot go. Please can you tell me or show me how and...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
shit head

Start menu won't work and cannot download etc

Solved

Hello, I have windows 7 and my windows live onecare has stopped working. Along with that, my start menu does not work now either. It opens but nothi...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

I can't login to my facebook

Hello, I have been finding it difficult to login to my facebook since i changed my yahoo passord. its been telling me that my i should check if i had...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
*sTaR*

My facebook has been hacked

Hello, my facebook has been hacked by my brother and i need to get back on facebook other whys my girl is going to dump me so if any one know...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Drivers download

Hello, i am unable to get mt acer aspire 4720z windows xp laptop connected to internet,because ehernet driver not working then how to download driver...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
malak

How to recharge action viop with voucher code

Solved

hello, I have got vouvher no. from a local seller for action viop. he is asking me to enter tne voucher no and to fet credit. how to do it.

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
abdul

Internet not working, though its "connected"

Solved

Hey guys. So I logged onto my computer the other day, and click onto Google Chrome. It said that 'the webpage is unavailable'. So then i tried going o...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
skipper

Does a wep effect my internet

Solved

My dad got a linksys a couple years ago but the internet is terrible because someone is useing the wifi also I suggested getting a password for it but...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't download pictures from camera

Hello, I have a canon power shot camera which worked will with windows vista in the past. Now my computer doesn't recognize the usb and when I put the...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Driver download

I want all driver for HP compaq DX2280mt from where i can download these driver .please help me ...with advance Thanks

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Zhulieta

My dsi won't download adobe!!!

Hello! i am having trouble downloading the adobe flash. When i enter my computer kind and press continue, it starts to load but won't go. What do i do...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Facebook hacked

Solved

Hello, someone has hakked my facebook and msn cant use them no accses to my emails so how could i reset my password if i cant use my email acconut to...

jaunglia

Apple website

I can not gain access to the apple website from my computer unless I use a proxy but when I use the proxy it just allows me to get on the site but not...

jaunglia

Bsnl modem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.11 my modem bsnl Inet led is benking what the slave problem

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

I have internet connection by pocket internet

sir , i have the stet spice-qt 52,my aircel no is 9858163776,i got pack of 98/month ,still setting not dispalyed,pl sir solve the problem KT

jaunglia

Files not downloading

Hello, in exbii files quickshare files not downloading

jaunglia

Broadband dna-a211-1 problem in router....

Hello, I have a BSNL BROADBAND DNA-A211-1 and all the lights i.e., WLAN, DSL, INET and PWR are all green but within 2 mins the router restarts o...

jack4rall

Internet history

Hello, Is it possible for the internet history to miss pages that i have browsed? I wanted to go back to something but the browsewr hadnt recorded...

little.jay60

Configure bsnl modem

Solved

Hello, is there anybody who can tell me,how to configure your own bsnl modem.what to enter in username & password.?if we put username & p...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Keep getting oops when loading any web site

Hello, I keep getting Oops when trying to browse the web. It never gets into most sites. how can this be fixed? Configuration: Windows XP / Saf...

jack4rall

Forget my ymail password

Solved

Hello, how i get my ymail password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

I have a problem when i am using ie5

Hello, i have a problem when i am using ie5 . when i am using ie5, when i submit 250 values, to another jsp, the form not submitting. no action is t...

Ambucias

Gprs

Solved

My Nokia E71 hand set is not assessin bsnl gprs pocket data conection please help

Ambucias

Someone hacked my facebook password

Solved/Closed

Someone hacked my facebook password and he also change my email password...? Can someone help me plss ??

little.jay60

Myspace help

Hello, i tryed changing my myspace password]. it said it didnt work so i gave up. and logged out. when i tryed logging on i didnt let me anymore. ...

little.jay60

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Solved

Hello, I am with Tiscali (or Talk Talk as they are now known) for my broadband. However last week I installed some required updates from windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
Mike
Results 18651 - 18700 out of a total of 20,550