Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 18651 - 18700 of about 41,500
  • Account temporarily suspended Closed

When i want to log in my facebook account it say that Your account has been temporarily suspended We have detected some suspicious activity coming fr...

sarmin akther | Facebook | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • download problem Closed

i have a problem to my pc during downloading application tru internet.. like u torrent etc.. not finish the download what happen.. anything i downloa...

asksometing | Downloading | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Yahoo Mail account blocked Closed

dear sir/mam, my name is agalya i have to trouble with my yahoo account. someone has change my mail-id and my password...when i ...

• Login in issues Closed

Hey there, Today when I tried logging on to my account it says that my "password was changed" and i have a joint account and the other person did n...

Potent | Facebook | Latest reply: Potent Oct 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • I can't see my own profile, notifications..? Closed

Can anyone help me? I can log into Facebook, and I can see my Newsfeed, and access messages. I cannot, however, see my own profile. When I try to I ge...

Churchill13 | Facebook | Latest reply: Churchill13 Oct 4, 2013
    0 replies
  • Trouble connecting kindle fire HD Closed

Dear Sir, this is Amit Pathak, would like to know that could i connect my kindle fire tab to internet with the help of a WI-FÌ ROUTER an...

• not open fb page Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 14.0.835.202 Hey, I am having a similar problem.. All my pages work, all but facebook. I click ...

• Facebook account Closed

sir my face book a/c has been hacked /block not open within two month i had try all process to open it but how sir plz help me and give the solutio...

rikky pant | Facebook | Latest reply: rikky pant Oct 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • fake account Closed

sir somebody has made fake facebook account of my friend who is female..and has post a naked photo.i want to deactivate that fake account..how can i??

vishal23 | Facebook | Latest reply: Cheezee Oct 3, 2013
    2 replies
  • can not repair network connection Solved/Closed

Dear friends, I have problem accessing internet I tried to repair the connection by right click in network connection status and then repair. A pop ...

• DNS Issues? Closed

Hello: I've been experiencing intermittent latency and loss of internet access. My router logs show a pretty consistent pattern that seem to point...

• confirmation code Closed

please help me how can I make them resend the security code because they want it and I forgot it and I need it to log in to my facebook account. ple...

benilda perez | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • Facebook account under maintenance Closed

can some one please help me i cant not log onto my facebook account because it was under maintenance an they said that i would be able to log back in ...

justin 12 | Facebook | Latest reply: justin 12 Oct 2, 2013
    8 replies
  • facebook code confirmation Closed

Hello, how can get the facebook code confirmation Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 30.0.1599.66

• I cant sign In Closed

Hi I did a privacy setting on my facebook saying that everytime I signed in I would get a txt saying I did, but snice I did that I now cant sign back...

skye94 | Facebook | Latest reply: skye94 Oct 2, 2013
    0 replies
  • Connecting to modem Closed

I use a Netgear modem DG834G which has worked perfectly with both a PC and a Mac. Yesterday I suddenly lost connection with my PC and couldn't resto...

• no internet access Solved/Closed

Hello, My Local area connection shows a message connected with 400.00 Mbps and there is no LED signal in the back side of CPU ethernet point. W...

• Gmail certificate problems Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm in a real problem. I can access every webpages fro internet but cannot access gmail. This is because of the system time and date in my ...

• Change phone number Closed

i want to change my mobile number to receive the confirmation code again as i don't have the old number anymore so i want to put in the new one N.B ...

mohammadsharjil | Facebook | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • gmail password Closed

Hello, Dear sir, i forgot my gmail password and i lost my phone no. adn also recovery e-mail is not working thanks n regards Badar Conf...

• looking for YouTube free down loader Closed

I need to down load YouTube down loader' Please help.

Khalid Asghar | Downloading | Latest reply: Burnas Sep 30, 2013
    3 replies
  • deleted facebook messages Closed

certain messages have been deleted on my facebook ..ive already checked in the archive folder .is it possible to find them or retrieve messages back v...

agrace11 | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 29, 2013
    1 reply
  • TO increase the internet speed Closed

sir, I am doing online job, captcha work, sometimes it comes very slowly. I want to know how to increase the internet speed?

• Universal remote codes Closed

Hello, my name is Michelle and I have a little bit of a problem. I have a universal remote but I lost the direction book that has the codes in it. I n...

Michelle Hurst | YouTube | Latest reply: monkey1994 Sep 29, 2013
    5 replies
  • Hacker on Facebook Closed

Hey, Someone hacked my account on Facebook, I tried to reset the password but the email address used for the Facebook account I don't know the passw...

Brittie873 | Facebook | Latest reply: Brittie873 Sep 28, 2013
    0 replies
  • IDM problems Closed

I have downloaded IDM 6.17 version and used free serial numbers for activation last month. Now,the notification appears that I ve registered with fake...

aung myo thant | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • Recover facebook chat Closed

how to see or recover deleted chat messages from Facebook, they are old (from 2009) please help.

nikoniko66 | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 28, 2013
    3 replies
  • password Closed

I forget my gmail password and too my security question how can I get same password?

• acc is temporarily locked Closed

Yesterday,the problems started.At first,i couldn't have opened pics on fb and it was running slowly.Today,when i tried to access my fb acc i couldn't...

junduk | Facebook | Latest reply: junduk Sep 28, 2013
    0 replies
  • What is wrong with my facebook Closed

Everytime I try logging on my facebook on Google Chrome** It leads me back to the original facebook home page (not my facebook account home page). But...

Donna_Rockz | Facebook | Latest reply: kikaplainwhite Sep 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • need internet Closed

I need internet now. So i am looking for a internet that runs through ur phone

• Adobe Flashplayer free download Closed

Just a battle to download the latest version. I am connected to the server. Thanks Garth Nelspruit.

garth191955 | Downloading | Latest reply: Bridget. Sep 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • cannot log int facebook Closed

Hello i cannot get passed that Remember Browser Because you have Login Notifications enabled, you will receive a notification when you log in from...

Angel Darque | Facebook | Latest reply: kikaplainwhite Sep 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • speed increasing Closed

please give me a name of a software that can help me in increasing the speed

kumaranurag111 | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 27, 2013
    1 reply
  • Donde puedo descargar spider man 2 ps2 en español? Closed

se que es un juego viejo, pero quiero jugarlo, no me digan taringa ni torrent, porque solo hay posts de hace mas de dos años. no me importa que sea pa...

• idm serial number Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir please tell me for seral nomber registrasion Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 19.0

fajar faizal | Downloading | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 27, 2013
    1 reply
  • Wireless shows connected, but no access to Internet. Closed

Hi, I have wireless connection in my office, and have installed External USB Wireless Adapter. But, post installation, the wireless connection sho...

• gmail Closed

Hello, Google is putting emails from known friends into my trash box instead of my inbox.How can I change things so the emails go directly to my inb...

Goodison | Google | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • education app Closed

can i make education app?

rdp02 | Google | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • make the print larger Solved/Closed

Hi When I print a web page the print is small is there a way I can make the print larger?? Thank You Linda Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

• about facebook Closed

what is the difference between facebook and facebook messenger

Stephen Okai... | Facebook | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • my facebook can't open because conformation code don't know Closed

my facebook can't open because conformation code don't know pls help

towhid sajal | Facebook | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • facebook account is blocked. Closed

My facebook account is blocked.i want to reopen our account,please help me

Sardar zafran | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • pc and samsung mobile Closed

Dear friend, How I can connect internet to pc through samsung mo...

• facebook Closed

3 days ago somebody changed on my facebook account email to from patXXXX@gmail.com to kraXXXX@live.com.that wasn't me.my user name on facebook was lok...

jaca8409 | Facebook | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • can download watssap what can i do Closed

pls I can download watssap what can I do

sarakem | Downloading | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • Wireless internet on Samsung tablet Closed

i can get my Samsung tablet to my wireless internet ask me for pass word when i dont need any

• how to block last seen feature in facebook? Closed

how do i block the last seen feature as well as the online feature of facebook?

ojda | Facebook | Latest reply: ojda Sep 21, 2013
    0 replies
  • my facebook account have a problem Closed

Hello..i need your help to sign in my facebook account..i know my password and my email address,but i cant sign in..i think my facebook account hack.....

arfy | Facebook | Latest reply: KanzakiKaori Sep 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • My Facebook user interface is not updating.. Closed

Hello, I need help about my Facebook timeline interface. Others have their new design of timeline while mine is still the old one. Here's a screensho...

KanzakiKaori | Facebook | Latest reply: KanzakiKaori Sep 20, 2013
    0 replies