The discussions

Problem downloading

Hello, I cannot install bible to my phone, when i am installing it will not but reply that memory not enough but i have memoty on the phone more than...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Google earth download

Hello, salam agar kisi k pas google earth ka setup hai to plzzzzzzzzzz mujhe send kardo is i d par plzzzzzzzzzzzz faisalfaizan17@yahoo.com

dist.urbd

Internet explorer

Hello, I have a problem opening internet explorer

dist.urbd

Download

Hello, how to download the mt6225 driver

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
avakash

Can't download

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Downloading ..doesnt start ...wat 2 do

Hello i selected a file to download /....it started ..but ..another day when i started it again ...it stopped ...downloading ..what to do ....patie...

dist.urbd

I cant access my facebook site

Hello, my FB site is not working. it keep on stating page cannot be displayed. i try adding s but still the same. please help me. thank you

ash_perez01

How to download the 2gb phlips mp3 software

Hello,

ash_perez01

I cant download adobe flasher

Hello, . i cant download adobe flasher it jus keeps saying internet has closed this webpage to help protect your computer an thats stupid coz i hav...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Do not have my facebook information

Hello, Need to get into my Facebook Account please. Do not have my information with me. Would like to Delete the account. If people can't say good th...

closeup22

Realplayer is not playing the downloaded file

Hello, i didnt had realplayer installed on my computer so i installed it myself. it installed properly it downloads properly but doesnt play any of t...

closeup22

Downloading music

Hello, can i download music from the internet and burn it to a cd on my playstation 3 250gb council.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Download erecovery that i can copy to cd/dv

Hello, Hiya, Can anyone help me, I am trying to get an eReovery which i have lost or a windows boot cd for my acer aspire 5315. As this is a fri...

closeup22

Cannot download msn messenger

Hello, I'm elva, plz! i cnt download MSN Messenger! Can help me plz>.< Plz Send TO MY E-mail ADDRESS

iveal

I cant download itunes9

Hello, I cant download itunes 9 from my laptop do they sell itunes9 cd at the apple store ???

LouisSteph

Can't download

Hello, HI

LouisSteph

Download software project with srouce code

Solved

DOWNLOAD FREE SW PROJECT AND U CAN REQUEST FOR ANY PROJECT. i give my best Free download ebooks ,video tutorials,and PROJECTS WITH SROUCE CODE. h...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
vikasahlawat22

How to play other media formats in firefox us

Hello, I have installed Real Player Super Pass on windows XP and added its plug-in in the Firefox 3.5.5. I find that this plug-in supports only fil...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Download

Hello, in which site i get the full version of window 7 in whole life tme no expiry date?????????????if u have any answer so plz tell me................

dancedhall

I cant get my ipod too download music onto my

Hello,

dancedhall

Downloading problem

Hello, my phone is nokia 3500c,when i want to download from webpage,it return with ''file format not support.pls help me on what 2do.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Have a prombles with my facebook home pag

Hello, MY NAME IS LINDA TYREE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FACEBOOK MY HOME PAGE WANT LOAD UP CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE FIXS THE PROM...

dancedhall

How to download cq 40-327tu

Hello, hi ammm using compaq cq40-327TU ,,,, but dun have bluetooth n some other software... so can yu plsss temmee how and from where 2 download this...

dancedhall

Pc selt and i want to download software 4my p

Hello, i want to connect my phone to my pc becuase i have internet on my phone and i want download the software now pls

LouisSteph

Free download

Hello,p/s & p/s i need free download setting on my N72 & i am now using operamini 4.2.I want to start downloading from it

iveal

How to download software ..free calls pc to m

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
jenni.g

Download driver

Hello Sir, My name is Donkuper and my driver cd is corrupted, so can u pls provide me a driver for my notebook. My notebook serial no. is - 1094...

jenni.g

Fb says my # is currently being used

Hello, my x-wife cannot start up FB, the message she recieves is' the # you are using is currently being used..how does she correcy the problem?

jenni.g

I can not download itunes

Hello, please will somebody help me!!!!! i have tried every single thing you's have said to download itunes on my netbook! i have a advent 4489 an...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
chloemet

I want to leran about google erth 2009

hi sir how i download the google erth 2009 plz repaly on this id mtorakai@yahoo.com

dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, Everytime I want to log in on my facebook account a Security screan pops up, what must I do to get rid of it

iveal

Facebook problem

Hello,whenever i open facebook, what i see is "Done, but wih errors on page" as such i have been excommunicated from networking with friends.Please wh...

LouisSteph

Cant download card

Hello, i have a 2gb and i have use it many of times now here latly i cant get it to work in my laptop which is a hp pavllion dv6000. can anyone tel...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Software upgrade for itouch -downloading

Hello, I have purchased an Itouch 8G and already have itunes older version. I attempted to download the latest version of Itunes and also the 3.1 sof...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Downloading window live version 9.0

hi ! plz helppppppppppppppppppppp how can i download this version plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz telllllllllllllllll anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one ok i am wa...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Can't download msn

Hello, I've just got my laptop back after the hard drive crashed. Now I'm reloading all the programs I had on it before but for some reason I can't...

LouisSteph

Google account disabled

Hello, My Gmail account was disable two days back. I can't access my Google account. Please any one help me how to recovery my account. Please s...

iveal

Help with downloading itunes

Hello, i tried downloadind itunes and failed it tells me could not access network location %appdata%/. but i did download quicktime 7 .something beca...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

China mobile download

Hello, tel me web site for g'five u800 china mobile application&software download

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

How to download sound drivers

Hello, I lost my sound dervers,How can i download the drivers,on what bases i can donload,please advice me somewhat clear,if possible give me the ...

LouisSteph

Youtube downloader security issues help!

Hello, So I just got a new laptop with windows vista home and I tried downloading videos on the "Youtube Downloader" and it keeps telling me "Your cu...

iveal

Youtube downloader security issues help!

Hello, So I just got a new laptop with Windows Vista Home and I tried downloading videos on the "Youtube Downloader" and it keeps telling me "Your cu...

iveal

Google site access

Hello, can't access some sites as file type not support.

LouisSteph

Firefox 3.3.5 and ie 8 won't connect to web

Hello, I guess I have the same problem. I downloaded the newest version of firefox and it will not connect to any web sites. I then did the same ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

How can i prevent people to download video

Hello, how can I prevent people to download audio and video music. In fact, my sister and her friends are using all the gigs I bought for my research...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

To increase downloading speed

Hello, i m tapan i download dap 9 but still i got downloading speed of 10kbps... so plz help me to increase this speed plzzz

3 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
john

I cant watch youtube video my windows vistapc

Hello, i've net on my windows vista home basic pc whenever i want watch u tube video they can't appear on my desktop i've also download u tubbedownloa...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem of download

Hello, Please find the required driver from the following drivers/Lightwave-Lw-ic400-Driver Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Downloading software

Hello, i have just got a samsung tocco and i only have the usb lead and was wondering how to upload pictures from my phone to my laptop? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Facebook login problem

Hello, Hello, I had installed the facebook application for my blackberry. I was able to login in from my phone but when I tried on my computer I...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
closeup22
Results 19701 - 19750 out of a total of 20,559