The discussions

Please help me in internet setting

Hello, i am nikhil i am having profile problem please help

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Facing some problem in log in...

Hello, its been 3 days dat i cannot login my facebook so somebody help it out since i am not da one facing some problems...please make sure dat we do...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Youtube video wont play

Solved

Hello, youtube videos wont play, i didnt install nothing new in my machine. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 Any idea? Thanks!

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2011 by
elieru

Can not connect to internet

Closed

Hello, I just purchased a x6 a7 mini laptop, a smart book. And I can not get onto the internet. I have the router hooked up. It shows very good st...

Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Internet conn. on pc via mobile

Hello, iam using Nokia 5130 xpress music and tata docomo sim, but i'm unable to connect to the internet via usb on my pc. I have nokia pc suite instal...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Having problem in connecting my mobile

Hello, my phone Samsung c3010s, give instruction to connect with pc thanks for advance Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

How can i get deleted email from trash in gma

Hello, frends yesterday i deleted an important email from my inbox by mistake .. and i cleared the trash box also .. how can i get those emails...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
sarah

Download and install bluetooth driver

Hello, Hello, how do i download and install bluetooth driver for my dell inspiron 1440 windows. please i need answer. help me out Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Msn account is blocked

Hello, plz help my msn account is blocked how do i unblocked Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Getting internet through a d-link

Hello, When I connect directly the the modem of the internet provider it work fine, when I try to go trough the D-Link to have WIFI in the house, ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

My account has been blocked

Hello, My account has been blocked .. someone else use it .. I need ur help Thanks,

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
Jmanning25

I can not figure out how to security question

Closed

Hello, im trieng to access my yahoo page and have been trieng for a whole week,i tried EVERY yahoo link and it ALWAYS took me to the same page that i ...

Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Msn account blocked(urgent help)

Closed

Hello, i hv been blocked and to unblock it..msn will send a code to my handphone number..but the number is not available...can we change the lat...

Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Can't log in to facebook :(

Hello, am trying log in to facebook but it just shows the toolbar of face book cant see the notification or wall its just a blank page !!! i del...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
flora

Mtk modem for windows 7

Hello Everyone, I am using xp & win7 both on my pc, i have a spice QT60 mobile i use it as internet modem but i can only surf net on xp.. coz phone m...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
pcsces

Downloading my itunes library onto my laptop

Closed

Hello, I just recently purchased a laptop and since I will be going back home in a few weeks, i wanted to take my music with me, but still have the ...

Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Problem in explorer

Closed

hello, i had a problem in my explorer when i enter into the videos folder or click my video file, after in task manager cpu process will g...

Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

A facebook problem..

Solved

Heyz...this is wt it says when I try to login on fb : ''Account Unavailable Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It shoul...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Problem in downloading the flash player in ie

Hello, I cant download flash player with explorer 8 there is a message (windows has blocked this software because it cant verify the publisher) p...

jack4rall

Facebook apps do not appear on webpage

Hello, For the last 2-3 months, I have not been able to play any of my 15 apps (or games as I call them) on Facebook. When I click on a game, I ge...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
takamine703

Unable to retrieve verification code

Hello, My hotmail account was blocked as the account was hacked .I am unable to retrieve the verification code as I no longer have access to the e...

Ambucias

What is wimax speed?

Hello, For bsnl broadband ul 750 plan gives 512 kbps speed and tariff is same for wimax. The speed given in the plan is the same. Please tell me is ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Cannot access to some sites

Hello, I am using Vista and Firefox and I am unable to view videos on Youtube. When the page opens only some of the pictures load, but the ma...

9 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Utorrent

Hello, I have a huawei modem with IDEA wireless connection. it shows speed at the time of connection of 236.8kbps. but run Utorrent very slow ar...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
Anonymous User

Facebook it's not me!

Solved

Hello, when I try to log on to Facebook, someone changed my name but is using my email address and Fb keeps referring to me as someone else. please he...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

No sound on internet

Hello, I have a acer aspire 5920 laptop n few days ago the sound on internet dissapeard. It works fine on windows media player.. i read many simil...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Connected to internet but not able to access

Closed

I can connect to the internet from one user on my laptop, but when I switch users, it will not allow me to access anything, message comes up indicatin...

Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Loading fb homepage w/o adding the "s"

Hello, I used to be able to just have the FB homepage load w/o having to add the "s" to the "http" in the address bar. I can get it to load with ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

Only facebook n gmail load nothin else

Closed

Hello, on IE and FireFox I've tried loading different sites and the only one that will work is gmail and facebook and only on FireFox HELP!

Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Cant get on the internet,please help!!

Hello, Hi all, yesterday i was on my computer fine.. I go out for a couple hours and come back to the internet not working at all. I checked my mode...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Browser redirecting after format

Hello, I just reinstalled windows xp. I backed up all my data and put it back on after doing a clean reinstallation. After I finished setting ...

Ambucias

Facebook wont load after system restore

Hello, my moms computer grrrrr! she did a system restore,we have gotten it to load other pages can even play evony on it but facebook and zynga page...

bionik

Facebook hacking

Solved

Hello, someone is hacking my facebook account, he/she hasn't changed my account information but have made several changes to my profile. Everytime i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

I cant install/open any programs in my pc

Hello, i cant open/install anything to my pc, like i cant install some games ugh! it always says " this file doesn not have a program associated w...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

My account has been hacked

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30my facebook account has been hacked by someone...m unable 2 regain access over it again...plzz...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
bionik

File explorer as a key to open memory card

Hello,i have tried 4 types of file explorers to unlock memory card in nokia 2700 classic.no one helps me to show the root directory & system files/fol...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Hacked facebook and email account

pleease help me to gain access to my hotmail and facebook account both are hacked. what can I do to gain them again

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
tech_pipe

What is cookie? & what does it do?

Solved

Hi to all, I Want to know what is the role of cookie in internet & what they do? there is any threat from cookies? Pls reply

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Internet explorer problem

My internet explorer will not load any web pages. I know I have internet because my desktop will load pages. I've tried virtually everything and so fa...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Frm last nite im nt able to open my face book

Solved

Hello, plsssss help m to open my facebook acount..pls do me dis favour, they r showing. can't display dis pages....... wts d mater wt mistake i hv do...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

No internet sound. help

Solved

Hello, someone here please help me. i dont know why my laptop doesnt play any song on web. yet, my save music files and even videos work well.. i ...

10 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Having trouble downloading latest adobe flash

Hello, I've noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem. I've deleted old versions, restarted computer, redownloaded Adobe but it won't le...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Why wont videos play on my internet explorer?

Closed

Hello, For some reason when ever i try and watch videos on my computer, theres just a black space where the video should be. Can anyone help me? ...

Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Downloading pictures from my sony camera

Closed

Hello, When I download pictures from my sony digital camera to my sony Vaio laptop....they are in my pictures folder in triplicate!!! Why?? Is th...

Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

My facebook can't open

Hello, Please may you help me to solve my problem by helping me open my facebook profile?Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 534.30

bionik

Jump drive not showing up in windows explorer

Hello, My friend gave me a jump drive with very important information on it. He bent the metal tip a little, but the tip is not touching the chip....

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Fake facebook account

Hello, Some body made fake facebook account with my name and also posting my personal & family pictures in it.This is really very disturbing.What ca...

jack4rall

Google ime not working

Hello, I have installed Google IME (Hindi) in my system, and it is showing in Add/Remove programe, but it is not working. Plz help. Regards...V...

jack4rall

I need to download torrents in high speed....

Hello, plz help me to do it... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0.1

bionik

Facebook account

Hello, when i try to open my facebook account mesg. comes....Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be availab...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish
Results 17501 - 17550 out of a total of 20,580