The discussions

I need my facebook in endlish

Hello, i need my facebook in english but it is in arabic please give me the best solution to this proplem

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Dont know how to download songs from computer

Hello, i have Nokia N82 china phone model and want to download songs through bluatooth from computer

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

How to download with dap

Hello, when i download with dap it cnnot accelerate it but opns a new window to watch it?will u pls help

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Cannot download adobe flash on my computer,

Hello, I am having trouble downloading Adobe Flash to my windows xp computer.......I can now get youtube, but nothing else, this is a new computer an...

suff954

Facebook language

Hello, I need my facebook back 2 english please right away

suff954

How to download from windows media

Hello, how to download music from windows media without itunes. I plug my ipod in but it wont work

suff954

How much download will it take

Hello, i will get i mobile internet USP with limited download, and i want watch TV with it. So, will it take much of my download capacity or is it li...

suff954

Where can i get to downloadflash playe 64 bit

Hello, I need help, I have a Windows 7 on 64 bit but i can not put the Adobe Flash Player, it`s horrible, i can not see the diverses pages. Can you ...

ash_perez01

How to get back to regular facebook

Hello, I tried all the options u've told above but still i'm not getting my regular facebook account its redirecting to facebooklite.PLz help

dist.urbd

Download

Hello, i'm nishan.. pls send sigmatel d10 pc suite software to my e-mail nishanchinthaka@ymail.com \thanks...

dist.urbd

Facebook problems

Hello, I have been able to click on any link and play mafia wars and Sorority life on my cell But the last 3 days none of the links work on facebook....

dist.urbd

Downloading drivers

Solved

Hello, I recently recieved a dell inspirion 1501 laptop that allegedly had some type of virus. I guess the os was reinstalled but in doing so, a lot ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
mrgetdown

Youtube is slow

Hello, youtube is very slow what can i do to speed it up?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
Dodge34

Surfing and downloading speed

Hello, i am using aircel unlimited rs98/- pack i m getting only 1-2 kbps speed it takes time to open even the pages. i want to know the tricks of how...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Facebook, again.

Hello, So facebook loads, but everything is in hyperlink form and I cannot click on anything. I've tried clearing the cache on safari, and tried in C...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Windows ie 8

Hello, i recently did an update and it installed internet-explorer-8 ie8 after i have no internet

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Farmville on facebook - house missing

Hello, I noticed, for the past 3 weeks that my farmville house is missing. I did send several notices to Zynga - but they ignore me.

mysticdreams

Help me to close my friendster account

Solved

Hello,pls help to close my friendster account, my account is hack by someone and they using it. pls help to close that account, thanks

suff954

Downloading a file to a website

Hello, I am very new to all this, I created a website on webs and I am trying to be able to download a file on one of it's pages, so that viewers can...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Where i can download crystal soundfusion

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
indifman

Can't download attachment

Hello,every time I try to download an attachment I get error url not found on this server. what am I doing wrong

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Can't download anything

Hello, ok well i seem to have the same problem as most of you i try to download anything and it wont let me it promts"you securitey setting don't all...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can't download software in my system?

Hello, I received error that I can't download because i'm not the administrator in my PC

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Google appengine basic app

Hello, when i am doing google appengine basic app, in Web Application Starter Project i enterd the user name. when i am entering the user name and c...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
venkat

Fb problems

Hello, im failing to open ma fb account..it says the password and wen i try to reset it, a confirmation code which i dont have is for..i also want t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Cant log in facebook

Hello, cant log in facebook

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

No sound after download update

Hello, Downloaded Svc Pk 2 (kb948465), silverlight (KB979202) and Office Genuine Advantage Notification (KB949810)...one of these downloads knocked o...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

It bout facebook

Hello,sombody has hacked onto my face book and changed my pass word

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Facebook

Hello, for several weeks will not let me log into myface book reset sosent work getting tired//////////////////

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Help with download

Hello, my turrenz never had a problem but now when i try to download a torrent it asks me to OPEN then it jumps to my windows media player and tells ...

dist.urbd

Facebook problem

Hello, Why isn't there a contact name regarding technical difficulties with facebook? There should be a support email address for facebook login pro...

dist.urbd

Facebook

Hello, it did it to mine too

ash_perez01

Internet explorer

Hello, can anyone help. i just bought a new computer, it has windows vista. yesterday my internet explorer would't open. it looks like it is going ...

ash_perez01

Cant log in facebook

Hello, i cant log in facebook?

dist.urbd

Driver download

Hello, I bought a new Dell Vostro 1014, and I downloaded the drivers from dell website but some drivers are not taking at all like audio,wireless. So...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
suff954

To have my name on google home page instead o

Hello, I would like to have my name on my home, page instead of google if I could. And woukd like the home page to be in my desktop so i can click it...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Can you download hd movies on ipod touch

Hello, why can't I download hd movies to my ipod touch

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

I have started with chrome and i like it,why

Hello,,I have sarted to use Google chrome and I like it,so i would like to uninstall IE8,but when I go to add remove programms it show IE8,but no remo...

xpcman

Error on facebook main page

Hello, when i open the main page of facebook...the box of email id and password itself must have these word on which i click and enter the id and pas...

Cerebrus

I ned my facebook in english

Hello,I ned my facebook in english

ash_perez01

Grandson signed up for facebook without permi

Hello, My grandson got on my computer and signed up for facebook, using my e-mail address and password without permission. His parents do not allow h...

dist.urbd

Wrong passwd/ username on facebook "friends&q

Hello, I don't have any problem getting onto facebook, but when I try to "find friends" under "Friends" and I have to put in my AOL username and pa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Skype not downloading..

Hello, When I go to the download window, and i click on download nothing happens, the run window does not appear. I ahve tried re opening it several ...

suff954

I lost my dvd download driver

Hello, I LOST OR MISPLACED MY DVD DOWNLOAD DISC, FOR EXTERNAL SUPER MULTI DVD REWRITER MOBEL# GSA-E60L

deepbreathe

Why cant i get on my homepage on facebook?

Hello, Iam new on facebook i just logged in today and i can not get on my home page. this is what it says Find people you email Import contac...

dist.urbd

Problem in firefox and chrome

Hello, in my system i have firefox and chrome but they are not working properly

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook post not posting to friends

Hello, My facebook posts my news feed (or wall) do not make it to my friends news feed. My privacy setting are set to everyone. Any ideas? Thanks

ash_perez01

Internet explorer 11

Hello, I am facing problem on my Internet Explorer after auto update executing. On my screen also appear "You may be a victim of software counterfe...

ash_perez01

Help.can't install download

Hello, please someone help me...i'm not good with computer.why i can't i run my download?i use window vista ultimate and download the file at firefox...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
bleds

I can't download ituns

Hello, can anyone tell me how can I install ituns. every time i try to install it doesn't and it says: "the system administrator has set policies to p...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
roy
Results 19601 - 19650 out of a total of 20,576