The discussions

Ie 8 download

Hello, Downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and now I have no Internet at all. Everytime I try to open Internet it pops up and closes right away. Canno...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

I touch download

Hello, I have an i'touch and for whatever reason now I have changed my laptop I cannot transfer my data to the library, I wish to do this as I now ...

olfo81

Free avg download

Hello, please send me free antivirus for real odinnga

olfo81

Download drivers

Hello, iam satya i have a desktop computer and its model is PS172AA ACJSR1330IL FD440 I WANT DRIVERS for downloading. can tell me where i have to go

olfo81

China mobile downloading websites?

Hello, Plz tell me websites where i can download softweres for CHINA MOBIL W168 free of cast.

olfo81

Download problems

Hello, I have downloaded U Torrent however when i am trying to download a file it is either asking me to find save or cancel not run please help.

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
kieferschild

No youtube!?!?!?!?!?

Hello, i cant watch videos on youtube or google, i just got a new hp with vista and i cant figure out why it wont work, on you tube it says; an err...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
ajak

Upgrading window explorer

Hello, dear sir, i'm using internet explorer version 6.0. I downloaded new version of explorer but when i install it window give me the message that...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
mysticdreams

Internet explorer 8 problem

Hello, I keep getting the following error when i log on to differant web sites, "internet explorer cannot display the webpage-favorit" I have tried ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
RRozebud

Limewire wont let me download videos

Hello, I use limewire to download I got an Ipod classic so I can download songs but for some reason when i try to download movies and videos it jus...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
Phatom Space (Y)

Facebook

Hello, facebook I cannot get into my facebook homepage even though i am giving my correct password thanks geraldine

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Why i cannot view videos in youtube?

Hello, I just upgraded to internet explorer 8 and try to open you tube to view some videos. It won't play and the message like this will appear "He...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
anonymous

Where can i download the first gta

Hello, where can i download the full version of the first gta, im running on vista..

suff954

How to change language at my facebook

Hello, hy i want to change back my language at my facebook to english language back... right now my page show arabian language. Thank you for helpi...

flcconflict

Window explorer stop working

Hello, my problem now is about window explorer which is stop working.. can somebody help me? i'm using window 7 black edition 2009 R1

flcconflict

Yahoo messenger works but ie & mozilla do not

Hello, My yahoo messenger works (but not really well since sometimes, it kicks me out and then everytime i try to sign back in, it give me error ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
kiel

Facebook lpg in problems

Hello, I tried to log in today and it wouldn't let me and when i told it to email me so i could change my password, the mssg nvr made it. Help!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Bejewelled game missing on facebook

Hello, When I click on bejewelled Blitz in the applications on Facebook the game does not appear ,but the bejewelled page shows up ( Minus the game)....

pcsces

Downloaded files go straight to temporary fol

Hello, When I download files it doesn't give me a destination and sends them automatically to a Tempoary folder. When I search for the temporary file...

strnnger

I need help in how to work google on firfo

Hello, I have promblems in firefox because this month i got viresus from limewire but i took them but my promblem is that google does not want to ...

LaTiNo_HeaT

Disable my facebook acount

Hello, my facebook acount is disable..help me...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Download

Hello, hOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES OR DATA TO UR PEN DRIVE WHILE SURFING ON NET?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

When ever i try to download.

Hello, when ever i try to download a file or program. a security alert message apears on my screen saying: your current secruity setting do not ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Downloading

Hello,how do i download motorola v3 pc suite on the internet

onea97

Sound device download for perasario v5000

Hello, where I can free download the sound device for persario v5000, windows vista ultimate

Da helpzor

How to download original setting in china pho

Hello, is it possible to download original software/setting in my china phone a6+ iphone? pls. reply!^_^

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Windows explorer problem

Hello, im pj from the philippines... i just have a problem with my pc.. when i try to open my hardisk by double clicking on the icon through my com...

closeup22

Internet explorer

Hello, Here lately, I have been getting an error message that says, "windows internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close." This ha...

ozone_

For download audio driver

Hello, sir i have formatted my system and after that i want to insall audio driver but i do not know what is the model no. this is lenevo thinkcen...

flcconflict

Facebook

Hello, I'm trying to access facebook and Ive been unable to access the login page! I don't get an error message and system restore doesn't work! Can y...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Facebook

Hello, i need to get connect to facebook but for some reason it wont let me!!!

fobvious5

Explorer.exe faild

Hello, Im rabin newahang i have one problem in my computer which one is multi user. there are some problem: the computer icon is not visiable and c...

mysticdreams

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello, I keep getting this error when i log into you tube but no other web sites. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
bryan007w

I have no file of explorer.exe in regedit

Hello, hi hello my problem is i have formatted my computer for the same problem that my desktop icons and start menu is not available on m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Trouble downloading adobe flashplayer

Hello, Being trying to download Flashplayer for weeks now. Thought the speed was the problem. Tried changing countries, registering. Even ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
susie_q

Cant seem to download 8.1. of itunes

Hello, Well I just got an iTouch and I need the new Version of iTunes and everytime i try to dowload it, it always says error 32Application is not a ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
edu

How do i get youtube to work?

Hello, every time i try to install adobe it say's to turn firefox off so i do. and i try it again and it again and it say's to turn firefox off still!...

olfo81

Cannot download google chrome

Hello, I tried very recently to download 'Google Chrome' and the other new browsers as 'You Tube' have announced that they will no longer support my ...

iveal

Free download

Hello, My loptop doesn't have voice driver and need to be installed

mapleli

I need sound driver downloads

Hello, Hi My sound went out on my compter and I need a sound/audio download to get it back can u help me? Compaq Presario 2100, Mobile AMD Athlon XP...

mapleli

Download motherborad hp 550

Solved

Hello, l want to download program of motherboard because in my laptop l have store yhe new window now the problem is in sound thats means there ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Ipod touch applications no downloading

Hello, i am not able to download applications on my ipod touch

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Firefox 3.5

Hello, Is this version of firefox the best or better than all browsers, i would like your opinions!

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Cah1337

Facebook in enlish

Hello, i need facebook in english mona

realiser

How to convert youtube to iphone

Hello, guys! i need your help. i download lots of youtube video, and i want to convert them to iphone, but i don't know how to do it.

anonymous

Getting facebook website in a languish other

Hello, I'm recieving e-mail from facebook in another language, I need it to be in english. Also when I go on the facebook wibesite it's in another la...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
onea97

No links after downloading?

Hello, hey i just got the new nano chromatic so i needed itunes. when i tried 2 download itunes 8, it said thank you for downloading itunes and i cou...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

I can`t load facebook page. what i must do fo

Hello, I can`t load FaceBook page. What I must do for this?anyone can help me please......

dancedhall

Help needed-vista-download itunes

Hello, I have Vista with my Laptop. I can't get my iPod loaded from my iTunes Library. The ITunes window at top reads Syncing do not disconnect, the...

fobvious5

Download issue

Hello, I use Firefox as my web browser and I have never had a problem downloading games and images until recently. It shows that the file has be...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
bataspur
Results 20201 - 20250 out of a total of 20,550