The discussions

Ms outlook outlook data file cannot be accessed " while accessin

Solved

I am unable to open my Outlook file due to corruption how to repair database .pst file of MS outlook. I was using Microsoft Outlook 2007 from last 2 y...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
davidmoore

Outlook 2010 cannot open or access the required pst file

Solved

Thi smorning a system has had a problem. When I try to open Outlook, I get the following error: "Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders canno...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
thijngihenne

How to view pst files damaged ?

Hello, Sit the second day of being connected Autluk 2010 Old pstshnik from other computer. Pst weighs 38 gigs. Take it with yesterday's 14 with a br...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
janhonover

Outlook 2007 gets hung.

Hello, We have a small office with 5 users, all using Office & Outlook 2007 on Win7 PCs. At various times, we all seem to encounter the same proble...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
ghayden

Corrupt outlook 2007 pst file

I am using Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 system. Yesterday I needed to restore the system drive from a previous drive image, so I saved my Outlook pers...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Need to recover a pst file having a password.

Solved

Hello, I am in need of a soft utility which can be used to change/ recover the password set on a pst file in outlook. I have a user who has forgo...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
r.doyle31

Email... outlook issues

Hello, I have just found out that a heap of my sent emails, have not actually been sent. They show in the sent box as having gone through ok. Also, ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Send email from different account

Hello, So i have the following: Outlook.com email address work email address Microsoft Outlook I have set up my work email address to auto...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Outlook error

Hello, I have a error in outlook that ; Send test e-mail message: Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specifie...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

How to repair large outlook 2007 pst on windows 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, User running Windows 7, with Outlook 2007, 20 GB PST. User has two email account, 1 may be an IMAP, 1 may be POP, or both can be POP (I'l...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2015 by
paulmay247

How to recover my email

Hello, How to Reinstall my outlook & how to Recover my Emails Please Urgent Rply Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 38.0

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Outlook archive file not opening

Solved

I have Outlook 2007 which has a 4Gb archive pst file stored on a file server, there are other archive pst's that I can open but this one wont,...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
jaycehead

Unable to send mail from gmail id to yahoo.

Hello sir/madam, i have my gmail ***@***, i m unable to send mail from gmail id to Yahoo. can u please help me..... reply ***@*** Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Emails have stopped coming through after my account was hacked.

Hello, My emails have stopped coming through to my tablet. There is a lot of bubbling sound which I do not understand. Configuration: iPhone...

InformatiWeb

Repair microsoft outlook

some how lost a file that causes this to not open after computer being on for a while. If i restart computer it works. I do not have the micro office ...

InformatiWeb

Outlook 2007 corrupted .pst

Solved

My Outlook 2007 cant open .pst file. IT appears file was corrupted. I ran scanpst, but it couldnt solve the issue. Does anyone know third party sof...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
MalcolmHop

Problem with outlook express.

Hello, I am using Outlook Express and when im trying to send emails i get this error: "An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Scoil Eimear', Ser...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
linomileto3

Outlook 2007 data file repeatedly corrupt

Solved

Looking for possible causes for corruption. Window 7 32 bit all updates, Office 2007 SP2 and all updates, POP3 mail account, 5.68 GB pst file, ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2015 by
cyrilcrozier

How restore outlook address book?

Closed

i have taken an image backup of my PC, and formated it. re-installed the windows and all the other applications. now i'm trying to restore some data ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
brito9112

Repair outlook express dbx file

Solved/Closed

has a sent items.dbx file which is about 400 over MB.. when open it, there is only a few emails with the file size quite small. any recommended free s...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2015 by
ruudromein

Recover corrupted outlook express folders

Solved

I accidentaly deleted some folders in my Inbox Folder. My problem is now, how do I get back the .dbx files without losing any important information? P...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
balighawad

How to convert ost file to pst file?

Closed

Hello, We only have the OST file and no longer the PST file for outlook 2007 application. Can you please send me some easy to use and reliable sugg...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2015 by
stefanobolivar

Error message when sending an email to a specific address

Hello, When I send an email to a couple of addresses, from Outlook, I receive the following message: "Delivery to the following recipients was abo...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

Recover deleted emails in outlook express...

Solved/Closed

Hi! Prompt please... Is there any way to recover deleted e-mail messages in Outlook Express? An important message was accidentally deleted from the...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2015 by
joseph.robinson

Outlook 2007 mail sending problem win7

is the following works for all for exmpl gmail,hotmail or any other David Jun 28, 2009 07:49PM Hey guys, this worked for me! If you use Out...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

I can receive emails but can't send emails out....

Hello, I have the same issue. I can receive emails but can't send emails out.... I use Charter as my internet provider and use Outlook 2010. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2015 by
Evelyne

Recovering missing emails by restoring outlook identity from tim

Solved

had a problem with Outlook 2011 client - emails went missing and not in deleted / purged folders if i restore outlook identity from a date i know h...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
howardbridger

Problem recovering deleted item in outlook 2010

Solved

I try to open deleted item recovery in Outlook 2010 and attempts to recover any message and receives the following error message: "Outlook was unable ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
prueferlas

Opening ost files with outlook 2013

Solved/Closed

How can one open existing ost files in Outlook 2013? I tried but I get a message that it is not an Outlook Data file.

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
jackdavids

Sending email issues

Hello, I can received mail but can't send out mail. Error message Ox800408FC. Could someone please help. I have Outlook2003. Thank you so much! ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Sending email

Hello, When I try to send email , the email go away but the person don't receive the email, my outlook is version 2007, I tried to figure out what i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Computer show me the error message. (.pst file)

Solved

Hello, After restore the .pst file back to hard disk, the computer show me the error message. How can i repair this file? Please help Best regards....

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
Schreurs

How to restore the telephone book from the wab file?

Solved

How to restore the telephone book from the wab file? There is a file .wab, by the file size can be seen that the contacts are there but when opening ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
kristopher1

Retrival of email login data

Closed

Hi guys - I wonder if you could help with a friends problem? He was using Windows XP and Outlook Express to access his emails. Then tragedy struck...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Exchange inbox repair tool

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Exchange 2010 server that is being used to temporarily hold mailboxes. After a reboot the .edb file went from 276gb to 0kb. Of cour...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2015 by
sorincornea

I'm not able to send emails

Hello, i use bsnl broadband at home. should i reconfigure my account settings to send emails if my broadband provider initially was different from...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Outlook e mails

Hello, Cannot send messages but receive. Get message when sending. 0x80042109 Thank you Adriaan Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Outlook e mail problems

I have a problem with my outlook e mail. Cannot send mails but receive mails. I receive the following message: 0x80042109

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Why dbx files do not opened

Solved

As soon as I have not tried to open the file through Outlook. Out - walked into account. Downloaded the new version - nothing helped. Outlook does not...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
wauters87

I am looking for outlook express fix tool

Solved

Hello everyone...How can i restore damaged .DBX file of OE? I am not able to see the mails. My 4 Gb data in inbox.dbx is corrupted of .dbx files by u...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2015 by
samlund

How do i get my old inbox back?

Solved

My computer had some network difficulty. After shutting down I noticed my Outlook Express inbox was empty. When browsing to my OE folder I see two i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2015 by
wilkersonbria

Allow my outgoing mail

Hello, I have tried 465 and 587 and 25 all do not allow my outgoing mail can some help me with my problem

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Outlook pst fix

Closed

Hello, I have MS Outlook 2007. I recently had a problem with my computer, where when Outlook starts up, a message pops up saying "Cyclic Redundanc...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
curtis88

Change of password security notification

I established an @ live.com email account for a non-profit for which I volunteered. I will no longer be addressing the correspondence from this email...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

An outlook express store file is damaged.

Hello everyone. Can you help me! Whenever i open express outlook error is showing up and i cant receive or send mails. It's written that outlook expr...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2014 by
ac3mark

Sending emails is not working on out look can receive though !!

Hi really hope you can help as 3 days of not being able to use my email and I'm going to have such a back log. I use sky email but through out look...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2014 by
ac3mark

How to fix inaccessible ost file trouble?

Closed

I am unable to open Outlook OST files due to some unexpected reasons. Now I am looking for an instant solution to fix it.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2014 by
ac3mark

Lost password to pst file

Solved

Hi, I had a .pst file with a password set on MS Outlook 2010. Now I can't remember what the password is. How can I get back my emails? Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
marian41v

Cant send email form outlook 2007 & 2010 ( using go daddy domain

hi, i am able to receive emails but cant send any emails it is giving below error message. The server responded: 554 p3plsmtpa08-07.prod.phx3.s...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

How to recover soft deleted emails ?

The exchange email inbox, which is available for me alows a max of 920 MB message storage space. When the mailbox reaches 720 MB, an automatic pop up ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2014 by
datta_vg007
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 392