The discussions

Will i lose my apps if i reset my ipod touch?

Solved

Hello, My sound does not work at all on my touch, ppl told me to reset my ipod, but im scared to lose all my apps. is there another way to get t...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2013 by
idk

Window software

how to install window software on my windows7 basic

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2013 by
BunoCS

Animated ppt templates

Solved

Hello, can you tel me the website of animated ppt templates???plzzz Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2013 by
Royal Diamond

Power point help!

Hello, I can't open a power point presentation i the format PPTX. I have Microsoft Office 2003 what should i do? Configuration: Windows XP / ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
sylveths

Find and replace underlined words for a blank.

Hello, This is my very first forum joined. I am on a quest to find the if there is a way to search and replace underlined words and replace them w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Deleting a progress bar from powerpoint presentation

Solved/Closed

Hello, I used the following method to add a progress bar to my PowerPoint presentation - now I don't like it. https://ccm.net/faq/937-insert-pr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2012 by
lohbecej

Pls help me transfer itouch apps to my comp

Closed

Hello, I took ipod touch apps from my friend and synced it on his computer and now i am trying to transfer the apps to my computer and I have autho...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
Bionik

Saving .pps attachments using windows

Hello, How do I SAVE .pps attachment in Windows XP? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Powerpoint to flash

Hello, I need to convert a powerpoint slide show into Flash presentation to be run on Internet. Please can anyone help? Regards, Eskagsms ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Hdi get my ppt/pps to open as a show

I saved my PowerPoiint files as a show and get a PPS file but it still opens in edit view. - How can get it to open in Slideshow view? Thanks in ad...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2010 by
GrnSpdr

Uploadng apps successfully downloaded

Hello, Some applications successfully downloaded from iTune Store are not uploaded into my iPod Touch. I see them in the file. What to do? Help p...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
XevenSecond

Cant sync my ipod without loosing all my apps

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
f&&X

Powerpoint password remover

Hello, I dont remove my power point password and forget it so how can remove it? i down load some softwere from net but it was not working so pls gu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Pps attachments to outlook express

Hello, How do set up Outlook Express to allow for opening PPS attachments. I get an error and am informed to "Create an association in the Folder...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Trying to download powerpoint to cd-rw.

Hello, Can someone please help, I am trying to copy a powerpoint to a CD-RW or CD-R. Although I have a disc in Disc: E it will not recognise that it i...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
biddik

Microsoft powerpoint 2007 product key

Closed

Hello, I have been looking all over for a product key and nowhere is telling me, and it is kinda doing my heading now. It's either someone gives me th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

How do i create a pps file

Solved

Hello, How do i create a PPS file, what software do i need to do it. Tahnks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Internet works... but not for msn apps?

Solved

Hello, I recently wiped my whole computer and reinstalled Windows XP sp2. After some toil, I got everything working right. Well, I actually had to ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
sulta

Video files are not shown in powerpoint 2007

Solved

Hello, I recently held a presentation using the PowerPoint 2007 software. I had inserted a video file (.avi) captured from an unregistered Hypercam2. ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod wont start my apps

Hello, my stupid ipod touch wont start my apps if i start one it pops up and shows me the intro or that its loading but then it goes back to main...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Ipod (touch my apps working! help?! please(:

Solved

Hey, I'm trying to download apps onto my ipod (Touch) But i need to download the update 4.0 but every time i try this it comes up with an error and ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Help with itunes apps

Hello, I have an ipod that belongs to a friend. He had downloaded all his apps from his desktop. When i connect it to my itunes library, i am able ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Downloaded apps and games

Hello, I have an i168 and need to know how to install downloaded apps and games. I ony have access to the memory card, not to the phone files. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Why do my apps keep getting deleted?

Hey so i have had the same like 40 apps or so on my iphone for like ever and i just got new ones on itunes and tried to sync them onto my iphone, itun...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Transfer apps to ipod

Hello, i downloaded apps and i got a new computer and itunes want to delete every app on my ipod and i hav over 250 apps so i dont wanna what do...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Pps attachments

Solved

Hello, I tried finding the place under tool/options to untick but I didn't find it. I have OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 and recently had to reformat computer. ...

21 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
crazy

System tries to open pps with photoshop

My system machine is Microsoft XP. For some reason, it started to refuse to open powerpoints with the right software, but presents only the Adobe Phot...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

My ipod touch apps will not load

hi i try to get on apps it wont let me screen comes up for a split second then goes back to home page, i dont want to have to delete all my apps cos...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Iphone apps install into 2 iphones

Hello, I have 2 iPhones(2G and 3Gs). I have downloaded 1 iPhone apps(eg. Purchase IM+) in iTunes. I would like to install into 2 iPhones. Am I...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
BEN

Pps files

how can I open unknow file type that is pps file I don't have on my computer ???? Help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
aquarelle

Eppson printer c88

how can you erase some thing out of the printer,when ever i want to print out some thing it prints what ever was put in before to print out i'm a n...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Power point footer

Hello, Goodmorning. I lucked up on this site and hope you can help. When I select Master View, I type in the name of my presentation in the "Number...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
LJ

Sharing apps

Hello. can you get apps from a different computer besides your computer?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Ppstream

Hello, how do i download movie from ppstream into my pendrive?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Java apps

Hello, the java apps such as ebuddy doesnt work on my phone!

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Hotmail won't open powerpoint files

Hello, My mom has been having trouble opening PowerPoint attachments she receives through Hotmail. She has to save the PP file to the computer in ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

What apps to look for with hackers

Hello, Can I look for certain apps that was stored on my iphone that my ex could be using to track/hack me?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Power point

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop model : satellite A 210-10W and windovs Vista and I cant download Power Pont Wiever . My laptop is 1 year old. Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to put apps in ipod touch without apps

Hello, I dont no how to put apps in my apple ipod touch8 GB

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Business apps

Hello, Can anyone suggest any affordable web apps that do project management, CRM, and billing?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

How do i remove window apps

Hello, i wanted to remove window media player and all the window apps, including window game. i am currently using window 7 on my computer right now.

4 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
bik505

My lapptop screen is blank

Hello, I dont know what was happened actually to my compaq v3828au, last night when i was watching youtube, suddenly my laptop screen becomes all wh...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
Adrianc12

Data coruppted

Hello, SIR, I HAVE KINGSTON 32GB PEN DRIVE. WHEN I SAVE ANY FILE IN PEN DRIVE IT SAVED BUT WHEN I LATER OPEN IT THE FILE SHOWS EMPTY OR CORUPTED. T...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Ooopppss didnt meean to recover yet!

Hello, OMG I AM SO DYING! MY BROTHER PLAYS FOOTBALL AND I HAD LOTS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP. and i kind of...recovered the computer to its...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem in loading apps

Hello, When i start a game it loads and suddenly after some time it exists automatically and the previous window appears. But it works perfectly in o...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Ppt presentation

I am really having troubles adding effects to my ppt presentation. could you please explain to me how you do it? It will be really helpful.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Powerpoint issue

how do i run a powerpoint point without having to open it and press F5?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Cannot open apps in myspace

Hello, not sure where to put this question but for the past 4 days i cannot open any apps on myspace. my myspace as well is completely screwed up. al...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Apps

Hello, I deleted the apps logo on ipod touch and I have tried to reset it to no avail. any suggestions on how to get the app store back on main scre...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Powerpoint not responding

Hello,to all of you, can anyone help me please?i have tried to use powerpoint before and it was working perfectly but recent...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Sam
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 113