The discussions

Epson px660 printer's ink pads are at the end of their life

Hello, my printer Epson px660 series is not working. it write the printer's ink pads are at the end of their life service. please help me h...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life.

Closed

Hello, how can i reset an expired or rather, out of service ink pad for epson L220?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life

Hello, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.2991.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How can i install my printer with out a cd?

Hello, How can I install my printer with out a cd. I lost my cd. System Configuration: Windows / Edge 15.15063

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Where to download hp universal printer?

how can i download free HP universal printer that is compatible to all printers and install it.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Laserjet enterprise p3015n not working

I bought the printer type LaserJet Enterprise P3015n yesterday.. then I download the drivers on printerhpdrivercom after I install ... my printer not...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Lexmark printer xl105

Hello, I have to install my printer Lexmark xl 105 without CD System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Hp photosmart 5180 error message 0xc18a02

error message 0xc18a02, ink system failure. I just changed 2 of my cartrages and then this message showed. I followed all the steps in the forum on t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

My printers ink pad is at the end of its service life.

Hello, Where is the Chip located so I can remove it ? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Epson l210 won´t print

Hello, I´am currently having some difficulties with my printer the problem is the paper goes on and it starts working but at the end I get a blank pap...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Canon mg 2570s black ink isn't working

Hello, Black cartridge has ink. I removed it and wiped on a white paper.Ink is coming out. But printer is printing blank pages when printing B/W...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

Usb device not recognized

Hello, Hello When I connect my printer to pc and want to install this message appear USB device not recognized one of the usb device attached...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Which printer would be the best printer?

Hello everyone, I want to buy a printer for my home use only. I know there are too many experts and experienced people who can recommend me. The...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2017 by
ITSid81

Canoscan g2400 unable to select twain source

Hello, I am the owner of a Canon CanoScan G2400 and I am trying to scan documents onto a Windows 7 computer. I downloaded the TWAIN driver, which th...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How to reset chip of ink cartridges

Hello, how to reset chip of ink cartridges on canon mp990 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Epson artisan 725 waste ink pads

Is there a version of the tool in this link that will work for an Epson Artisan 725? Thank you! https://ccm.net/faq/338-epson-error-message-end-of...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Computer doesn't recognize the printer.

Hello, Just factory reset my computer, installed the printer drivers and my computer doesn't recognize the printer. An error message comes up du...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

How to cancell print of hp p1007 printer

Solved/Closed

Hello, "hwo to cancell print of Hp P1007 printer"System Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0

11 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2017 by
manohar

Mfc-j6930 cant set scan options from device when scanning to pc

Hello, we got new MFC-J6930 in our office and we have a problem. When scanning from device to pc all options (like scan size,resolution) are availa...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2017 by
Giedrius123

Dcp j140 brother printer head not working

I have DCP J140 BROTHER PRINTER . it is not taking black ink even though the cartridge is full. it is displaying low volume of black ink. Printer head...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2017 by
scarcity

Printer g3400 error of (support code b00)

good moning!! me have got a promblem with my printer, so i need help to solve that problem the printer is giving message that (support code B00)

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2017 by
jonahchibade

Samsung ml-1610 printer problem

Hello, i am using samsung ml-1610 printer in that printer both the lights are blinking but print not coming System Configuration: Windows / ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2017 by
ac3mark

Refill samsung printer

Hello, how to refill samsung printer System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.3029.110

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2017 by
robertjones4849

Nozzle check print epson l300 printer

Hello, When I print Nozzle check Print I get the print like I have attached. Pls help me to solve this problem

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Printer is not "picking up" scanner

Hello, My H P Deskjet 2050 J510 printer works perfectly, but I am not able to scan any documents any longer. When I press the scanner icon I get t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2017 by
robertjones4849

Hp printer

Hello, Can anyone please tell me if my hp printer c5180 has the xy factor for reduction? I was given the printer and don't have the instruction...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2017 by
ac3mark

How to install hp 1515 printer without cd

Solved/Closed

i want to install my hp printer to my system without the CD plate. how do i do it please paul. i want to install my hp printer to my system withou...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2017 by
xpcman

Installing lexmark printer 7300

Hello, how can I install Lexmark 7300 series printer to windows 7 without cd...i used one method and it stated that Lexmark was out dated Syste...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Inkpad end of service life

Hello, hello sir iam bagish My printer problem in ink pad end service life plz sir resolve my prob System Configuration: System Configuration: ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Color not reading after refilling

Hello, my epson L220 printrer is not reading after changing color.. why is that so? the status showing as :_ A printer's ink pad is at the end ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Lexmark x7350 don't have the disc

I need to know how to hook up my printer I don't have the disc I want to do it wireless

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2017 by
xpcman

Lexmark installation

Hello, i have a 7300 series lexmark printer dont have a cd need help to download to my computer without the cd System Configuration: Windows / ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Printer driver for hp deskjet 4630

Hello, Need help to find and install wireless driver for HP deskjet 4630 in scan, fax and copy all-in-one. My pc is a potable notebook . Thanks so...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Printing from my pc

Tell me why I am unable to print a page from my pc

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Epson ink pad is at the end of its service life

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, Please help me of what to do for this error showed in my screen when i print "Epson ink pad is at the end of its service li...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Resetting epson r240

Solved

I downloaded sscserve.exe. Ink monitor displays. But when resetting is accessed, I get 'unsupported chip' in window. Does this mean that Epson Stylus...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Error message : inkpad is at the end of its service life.

My printer (Epson L210) had just stop while I'm photocopying. I tried to reset it the usual way - pressing the button, but it didn't work. The scanner...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Scanning error

greetings, scanning while entire page the, page part part(whole not) scanning.

6 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
scarcity

Epson sx235w not printing any green

Hi there, I have an epson sx235w printer which always works brilliantly. However, today when I tried to print some photos, its not printing any green ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2017 by
appiie

Connect android galaxy note5 to local printer hp envy 7640

Trying to connect from my Android Galaxy Note5 to my local printer HP Envy 7640. Followed all the instructions. The final request is for an activati...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
zytoxiz

L210 ending of ink pad

Hello, can I do myself for ending of ink pad ???? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
zytoxiz

Epson l210 printer giving out only b&w prints

i have an almost new epsom l210 printer ink tanks are full but it is giving out only black and white prints since past two days. kulinder singh. e m...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
vokufeku

Cant get my epson l386 to connect through wifi

Solved

Hi, I have been trying to connect my epson L386 through its wifi, but it's impossible. I can not get the light indicator of the wifi to turn green. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Canon mp530 check cassett u052

Hi, i have a canon printer mp530. And it give an error code message. To check cassett U052. But i don`t know what that stands for. I need support. Reg...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Epson l210 ink pads end of service life

Solved

Hello, My L20 epson printer is displaying information on end of catridge service life for the first time. Any assistance please? Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Epson l200 not supporting the command of black & white print

Hello my printer is not supporting the command of black & white print

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Install hp photosmart c3180 printer to my computer

Hello, i'm trying to install this hp photosmart c3180 printer to my computer, which is a windows xp, however i can not seem to find a website or any...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Epson l210

Hello, my epson printer displays the message that the Ink pad has reach the end. How can i do

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Ink pad is at the end of its life service

how to solve when the ink pad is at the end of its life service

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Printer epson ink pad service life expired

Solved

sir my printer epson l210 componey his enk pad service life expired please sir mentioned link my computer windowes xp

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 511