The discussions

Softawre security

Hello, i need a hardware lock for my software. please help me

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
marjannnn

No sound and audio device

Hello, please help me 'coz it's my big problem as of today. We just watched youtube videos last night and as I opened my pc this morning, my so...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
forcewave

My laptop

Hello, my key pades does not i mean the media side, where u will press the play and stuffs the volume

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
colmnhit

Reg software

Hello, is there any PDFReader class file in java. if so, in which version and the details of that class files(methods in that class file). Please he...

he.min46

No sound to dvd's

Hello, my windows media player 11 on vista does not play any sound...can any1 help..???

voltio

Recovery problems

I downloaded and installed a newer version of vista on my laptop but its all gone horribly wrong and now my system recovery wont work. I have heard yo...

zinzer

Hii

Hello, my pc dont read the any disc could u help me please

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Same problem here

Hello, same here, since I upadted to the last version. there is a problem with the update that FF need to address.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2009 by
zozack33

Software problem

Hello, I downloaded skype to use but upon installing it conflicts with my DSL modem.ie. the DSL modem turns on and off, disallowing internet ...

spicewear

Sound driver

Hello,i have a problem with my asus pc i cant open songs i need a audio driver my pc is.......ASUS WIN XP 2003 AND THE SPECIFIC NUMBER I HOPE IS SY0...

Highway72

Trend

Hello, i bought this laptop few months ago. it already had the trend micro internet security in it. right now it is not working properly. i can't tur...

allniter

I can not sighn into windows live v9

Hello, I have recently installed windows live messenger v9 on my computer, and after about it week it stopped sighning me in. when i ran the troublesh...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

My matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s cannot be recogni

Hello, Iam having Lenovo R61i My Matshita-DVD-RAM-UJ-850S cannot be recognized completely. help me where i can find these drivers

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
msound36

Dvd disc problem

Hello, i recently got an video dvd disc.though its loaded when i insert that disc in my drive & goto my computer and when i click on that drive it sh...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
h_ped

Audio not working

Hello, i have no clue what hapened or how to fix it my audio was working on day then all of a sudden the next day it stoped working but it sai...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
nachaft

Mass storage device driver problems

Hello, I have a removable harddrive that isnt reading properly anymore. It comes up in the USB section of the Device Managers but not on my computer....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
tylau2

File sharing software??

So LimeWire won't work...downloaded Ares and you have to pay for it, and then supposedly it's bad software anyways. Anybody have any suggestions for f...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
ZorgWorgy

Can't install symantec anti virus

Hallo, I have a problem and need your advise. I can't install Symantec Anti Virus at Dell Dimension 8200. What the problem with my PC? Is there in...

vaktor123

Unable to delete avg8 folder

Hello,

nazzmeh

Software security

Hello, i want to find a way which in i can be sure my application(software) is protected from crackers. plz guide me thx

nazzmeh

2gb memory card

Hello, My Windows XP computer is not reading my 2GB memory card when I insert it to transfer photos... What to do ???? Thanks, Ron

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Battery life

Hello, On the Samsung i900 all the brosures brag about 500h standby, I am lucky to get a day some times 2 days. This is strange as I dont use the ph...

Highway72

Dell dimension 8200, motherboard driver

Hello, I have problem with my Dell Dimension 8200. I want to re-install the software (Windows) and of course need to re-install driver for this moth...

xpcman

Laptop to tv

Hello, i have an acer aspire 1640z, can i upgrade the video card to give me s-video out (of which obviously i currently dont have) www.pciq.com

agenchet

Anycoll i900

Please, how can i download media player from my pc into my cellphone (anycoll i900)????? please help me, Lily

mone.ymaker

Sound drivers

Hello, I installed a new hard drive on my Desktop, Think Centre A50, type 8177 and model 7DG running on Win XP. Since then i have lost sound drivers....

theparkerwilly

Drivers

Hello, I would like to obtain Installation drivers for ART 68U USB scanner. Please Advice

ind_bunny@yahoo.com

No audio output installed.

Hello, so alright. it has been almost a week now since i installed vista. i have done EVERYTHING. i have gone to no audiooutput.com i have uninstalled...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Vilinus

Restore disc

Hello, I need a restore disc for my hp dv6700 laptop. I crash it by deleting something or downloaded something and it doesn't work. I get a I/O erro...

niknik199

Cd/dvd driver not functioning!

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satelite laptop and I have constanly been having problems with my CD/DVD drive. It is a D: MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-841S. It won't...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
Anonymous User

Smtp

Hello, i need a free smtp that will work with AMS to send notes to friends

Anonymous User

Msn hacked

Hello, can anyone help me pls. my email contains many statements and important assignments. The problem is, i try to retrieve and change my msn hotma...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
unlucky girl

Help me!i have no sound card!what am i going to do

Hello,im nia! Im having a problem after formating my computer whenever im trying to use my windows media player it's asking me to install sound card w...

gioguitar

Usb flash drive

Hello, I have a little problem, when i put my usb in port, the laptop recognize it but when i go to My computer there is no any flash drive and i can...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
darknajt

Need voice bad

Hello, i have tryed everything to get voice on my yahoo messenger with viswta and have had no lucfk can u plz helppppppp

hotpurs

Audio driver malfunctioning

Hello, sir i have a hcl notebook. model :- p30 pdc.. i am using windows xp sp 2. the audio driver provided with the machine is not working. Sir pleas...

leane4

How to format my computer

Hello, sir i am suffering from a very big roblem due to attack of viruses in my computer and i want to format but problem is my CD-ROM is not workin...

availlity

I hate hackers

hii how r u okay first my email has been hacked and the hacker is using it and asking people ohh i forgot ur name and his making a lot of promblems...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
peace...

Power supply

Hello, i have a computer that is a pentium 2 runing with windows 98 my problem is that i wish to install a new operating system whether its windows X...

provock

Sound driver

Hello, i want a sound driver for my xp pc

chiphunterz

No image on tv screen with windows player

Hello, I'm watching television programs from internet trough my laptop on a TV screen,I just bought an older model of laptop and I cannot see the ima...

nfa82

Sofetwaer pc to phone

Hello, Please,I need SofetWare to talk from PC to Phone, Thankes, Talal

slowfood78

No post, no beeps, no video

Hello, I have tried to upgrade my computer and have got the following 2x 1GB Kingston RAM Gigabyte EG41M-S2H Motherboard Intel Core 2 Duo Proces...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Born Lippy

Recording prolem

Hello, I have the Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR31S Model using Vista. I used to have another Vaio where I had options on how I wanted to record. That was v...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Sound device problem

Hello, When i play sound it says windowmedia player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device.there may be no sound devi...

jmp59

Data eror

Hello, I open to word file not open and message data error

devilsr14

Activation code

Hello, i don't know how to activate my hi5 activation code and i would like to talk to my friends

diamond04

Does my songs transfer over by them selfs????

Ummmmm my computer keeps telling me tht thers an iTunes 8.1 but i was wondering if my songs transfer from my old iTunes and to the new version by them...

estelle58

Pc suite

Hello, I've installed d pc suite on ma desktop but d shit still aint workin. So pls give me futher details

jak58

Website on a usb

Hello is it possible to put a website on a usb flash drive for advertising purposes. I would need the user to be able to insert the usb drive and my...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
nobac
Results 13901 - 13950 out of a total of 14,985