The discussions

Creative soundblaster audigy - vista problems

Hello, I am trying to install Creative Soundblaster Audigy on to my computer which has been upgraded to vista. The install wizard reports theres a pro...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
miffled

Aspire5715z drivers

Hello, please if somebody has drivers for "ACER aspire5715z", sent an e-mail thank you very much actually my brother bought that laptop without an...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
joseph

Trying to find files errased

Hello, Im trying to find a photo that was saved then erased by a c-cleaner. And dont have money to go to a data recovery agency.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Adobe

i followed tht link and downloaded it but i still cant install it its driving me mental!

xpcman

I need help fixing my sound

Hello, I need help fixing my sound to and everytime I turn my computer on it has no sound

Tweedledum

Unable to remove the present antivirus

Hello,i m unanle to install karpersky antivirus,when i m installing it is asking to remove the avg8,but i don hav avg8 in the control panel.i tried fr...

rajamcg

Connection bsnl broad band

Hello, sir when i tried to connect my windows vista to bsnl broad band connetion it is showing the error message "base system software drive is not ...

roserose1

Multi media audio controller problem

Hello, I recently changed the hard drive on my computer. Now my multi media audio cntroller doesnt work and when i try and dowload the driver it rest...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
joshua p

Problem with asus virtual video capture

Hello, when i installed VGA driver it has a warn :'ASUS Virtual video capture device', driver has not passed Windows logo testing to verify iys compa...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
bighead298

Antivirus removal

Hello, i want remove antivirus from computer without antivirus programme

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

How to share files b/w to computers thru lan!

Hello, i just want to send some files from one computer to other which are connected through LAN so,can any oneout here say me regarding this,please ...

rajamcg

Nvidia problem

Hello, sir i have window xp pro but i cant install nvidia drivers on my laptop which is hp pavillion dv6767tx so can you help me ?

foxhenry

No sound

Hello, no sound out of my computer. on the pci bus

foxhenry

Bluetooth driver

Hello, i dont find the right bleutooth driver for my lenovo 3000 N100 . i hane xp

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
aquarelle

My toshiba laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba l300 installed with windows vista i dont the operating system and want to downgrade to windows xp please can somone help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Audio driver

Hello, I've seen this same question about five times on this site and I still don't know what to do. I just installed WinXP Pro SP3 and my sound is n...

xpcman

How to get sound in d speakers

Hello, i installed window xp professional on my computer and there was no sound in d speakers.....and i also dont have d motherboard cd with me, so c...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
drj

Onboard sound, and sound card

Hello, I recently got a new computer that I built myself, and I can't figure out this problem and it is likely to slay me if I don't fix it. My specs...

jmp59

Lost my cd

Hello, i have lost my cd of logitech webcam can u help me in downloading the software please.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Cannot upgrade to adobe flash player 10

Hello, I have an imac with osx and the adobe design suite (including adobe flash) and it will not let me install adobe flash player 10 and player 9 ...

livebox12

Sound device

Hello, Hello, Where I can download sound device free?

Doe12

Lap top problems

Hello, Ive just got a new lap top for x mas and ive been downloading films ok on vista but when i try to watch them it comes up with blury paterns bu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
Dima

Crossfire drivers update

Hello, i have ati radeon hd 4800 x 2 in crossfire how do i update the drivers

xpcman

Problem 4 sound

Hello, hai i hav aproblem i formated a computer after finish insatallation i didnt get drivers this is the model number nf-mcp61 chipset navidia ...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

I lost my pass and my secret ansertr

Hello, i lost my windows live password.. and my secret answere, my lost mail is tuhin_32@hotmail.com. anyone can help me to reset my password in thi...

viewzz

2nd hand computer-sound card missing!

Hey, about two almost three months ago, my friend gave me her computer (that my cousin reformatted) because she had absolutly no use of it. She said t...

Martel4000

Can't log in to msn but i can log in to h-m

Hello, I'm using this strange problem, i can't log in to msn but i can log in to my email. have tried rebooting com, registry check, deleting msn a...

paviliondv

Audio drivers for hp dv4-1280

Hello, i have downgraded from vista to xp3.....n i cant find high definition audio drivers for hp pavilion dv4-1280...plz can any help me........

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
lesterhung

Dvd

Hello, im having a little trouble with playing a dvd on my computer. It is dvd which i have recorded from my dvd camera and im not sure how to play i...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
aquarelle

My lap not working

Hello, si i have a hcl laptotmdl no (p28pdc) not working under linux........... it all extracts all files but doesn't any homepage just changing...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
gsta31

Cd/dvd rw driver

Hello, I`m a dimwit, dont know much about computers, but i have a problem with my ADVENT 7012 laptop i bought it 2nd hand from a reliable source . I...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
sanlind

Which software that burn dvd video easily?

Solved

Hello, i want to burn dvd video to dvd. but, i don know how to use which software for burn and download it from. thanx....

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Antivirus

Hello, please free avg antivirus for me

aquarelle

Audio driver for cq140-108tu os: win xp-2

Hello, Hi, Can any body please help me to Set Audio For My Laptop??? I ve installed WIN-XP2... I hav downloaded many drivers but couln't set audio fo...

jmp59

No audio device??

Hello,help me how to solve this problem??i think my lappy need the suitable driver solve this?? but i dnt know where to find this driver??my lappy is...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Sound driver not found

Hello, I tried several times to install my sound driver but still windows does not recognized it. HELPPP!

jmp59

Antivirus xp 2008

Hello, I have Vista OS and suddenly go this crazy antivirus xp 2008. How do I delete this nasty thing? I need help. Thank you in advane for all you...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
ignys

How reload to antivirus xp 2008

Solved

Hello, i have brought the one package for antivirus xp 2008 antispyware, but my software have removed , how reload that software, please guide me, gi...

ignys

Contact retailer message

Hello, i recently installed softwares to my nokia n70 music edition and all of a suuden it has stopped working when i switch on it displays a messag...

king

Songs from a mac to pc

Hello, I want to transfer my songs on my mac formatted iPod classic to my windows pc. How do i do this while not deleting my 12,000 songs?

tiestomania

Flip video user

Hello,

epsiman

Bluetooth for inspiron 1525

Hello, i am trying to install my driver to my computer and a massage pops and tells me that the driver is for windows vista only and every thing jus...

vid32

Internet

Hi, everytime i load my pc it lets me sign in on msn but when i load the internet it says cannot display the web page and it does that for all sites, ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Antiviru not working

Hello, my antivirus was disabled and not working. i formeted my pc 2 times. but still it's not workng. can anybody help me to solve this problem ...!...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
mikethedike

No audio device

Hello, well ive got no audioe device on mah laptop nd i dnt noe how to fix it pls help me ..! thnk you nd god bless

Operating systems gone

Hello, I got the message Operating System missing so I put the recovery disc in and would not let me recover my doc. files. Now my computer is running...

How to connect to acces using vb6

Hello, plsss........... tell me how?...... how to connect to acces using VB6. program is VB6 and my data base is acces ... how can i conn...

omni323

Sal

Hello....my name is mihai and I need a driver for my camera web logitech quickcam chat serial KH3169645.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
jannetur

Cannot access my computer

Hello, when i download an antivirus software, and accidently deleted all the files. Now when i access my password it is not opening to my w...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
Ben_1990

Reinstalled xp, no audio

Hello, my Compaq crashed, so formatted c drive and reinstalled XP. Downloaded drivers from manufacturer, including Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver. Du...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
Ben_1990
Results 14101 - 14150 out of a total of 14,985