The discussions

Need drivers for dell d610

Hello ,pls i lost my hard drivers during formatting so i need help on how get it and install secondly i downloaded flash player real player 11 go...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Software

Hello, Is there any theme maker software through which i can make theme for both Sony ericsson & Nokia at a time. Means theme created for Nokia would...

olfo81

Laptop drivers....please

Hello, i have installed windows XP professional on my Inspiron 630m laptop but i am missing with sound drivers, can anybody assist me in this regard....

olfo81

I dont know how to check my email

Hello, um i dont kn0ow how to check my email can you please help me?

tobi

Format

Hello, I have a 2GB Kingston Pen-drive. I waana to format it. Please give a whole procedure to format it.........

kieferschild

Os

Hello, respected sir, i am having three os 1) C drive windows(XP) 2) D drive vista 3)free space linux now, i want uninstall linux ...

fea_ture

To driver

Hello, dude help me i want to connect my phone to pc. will u give driver of my phone nokia 5130-c2

fea_ture

Need advice

Hello, My ipod connects 2 my computer and shows up in iTunes but when i right click on the highlight it just gives me the option 2 eject instead of s...

fobvious5

How to remove antivirus software from laptop

Hello, i purchased kaspesky antivirus software 2009 three user pack for my dell laptop, and tried to install but it showing the first u remove the ex...

strnnger

My computr wont go n 2 login desktop, what do

Hello,ok my Computer always go to this black page tht says start windows normally, last known good configuration, or safe mode, i tried all of them it...

fea_ture

Windows media player 12

Hello, Is windows media player 12 available or not?

fea_ture

Support for bleu sagem mobile by window

Hello, sir i'm using window xp(sp 2) version 2002 whenever i connect my sagem bleu 555x it shows me not digitialy signed by window. Is the window xp ...

fea_ture

The messages stop going

Hello, I have access to Live Messenger. Suddenly the messages stop going, and we have to Log out and login from messenger.

dybbody

I need face book in english

Hello, my face book mostly from arabic i want to chang it in to us english ppppppppplllllssssssssssss

dybbody

Activation code

Hello, i never got my activation code can you help me how confusing can it get

deepbreathe

Pc suite

Hello, Pls. help me with pc suite for my China mobile DONOD D805

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Sound on chat

Hello, I have a mike and speaker. I used to chat with my friends thru GOOGLE and YAHOO. I recently shifted to new house. Now, inword sound is no...

suff954

Don't know mb brand

Hello, i really don't know where to check the motherboard model of my PC... i bought it as surplus... could you please help where i could find or see...

olfo81

How chat with headphones

Hello, Ths is sachin hanswal, I hv headphone with mic but I m unable to chat with it.Actually I can sometms hear the voice of person in front of me b...

olfo81

Hp pavilion dv9704tx driver

Closed

from where can i download graphic driver for hp pavilion dv9704tx for windows 2000 professional..? please reply asap. thank you. regards, Abhi

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
abhi

Audio problem

Hello, my motherboard is A7S333. I've just re-installed the system but the still has no sounds. What will I do?

olfo81

I lost my gforceen 8400gs my driver cd

Hello, i lost my n vidia geforce en 8400gs driver cd pack and fx 7100 cd also i want downlod the drivers free wera i can get from the drivers fre...

afsgun

Nero 8

Hello, Iam trying to burn an ISO file using Nero 8 but it gives me an error.. please insert the correct DVD to burn files or change the settings to ...

afsgun

I want modems soft war

Hello,

afsgun

Software

Hello, my ipod modle no is A1285 EMC NO IS2287 CAN U guide me wat version of itunes shud i dwnload plz reply asap,,, waiting #rgds...

afsgun

Installation failures of paint shop pro on hp

Hello, I have HP Pavillion Notebook dv7-2014tx dual core 2.66ghz ATI RADEON graphics and Vista, installed PSP9 and it hung on installation wth one se...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
motherearth

Open e-mails

Hello, I can not open my e-mails after singing in. Joj

iDJ Bboy_Sir

Problem with languae

Hello, I manage to get my login page in english by clicking on language selection at the bottom of the page but when I get into my facebook page it i...

dancedhall

I cant open my emails

Hello, i can get into my hotmail box but i cannot open any of my emails. my mozilla firefox browser updated its self the other day could this be the ...

dancedhall

Reformating

Hello, i will have to reformat my ibm lenovo thinkcentre do i need th run the mother board drivers every time i reformat or are they alredy insTALLED

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Sofeware program to copy internet seminars

Hello, i need help. I am trying to find a sofeware program that I can use to record audio and video of program seminars so that I can store the infor...

deepbreathe

Not accsess the game

Hello, Hello, I have sigmatel phone 7700i LXD Can i install themes and games in it and how to use it. please help me. Waiting for your reply

deepbreathe

Limewire

Hello, i just downladed limewire 4.18.8 and i can not play the songs straight from limewire. But the music will open in windows media player.know why...

deepbreathe

Svideo out picture

Hello, i've installed my svideo cable from my pc to my tv, i have an old box style tv so its not a digital one, i've got the picture to come up on ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
gav1982

Problem sound and audio device

Hello, i do not hear sound from my computer

suff954

Driver for china mobile s9

Hello, dear sir i use china mobile s9 and i want pc suite for this moble

suff954

How to conect 2systems to router of type1 mod

Hi, I am unable to connect my desktop and pc at a time using bsnl type1 modem with linksys router.i am using win xp in my desktop and vistahome in ...

boxtoy

Game script 4.0

Game Script 4.0 description Game Script - PHP Game Portal Script - powerful PHP flash game arcade script for every webmaster. Ever wanted to ow...

flcconflict

I cannot read my emails in my in box?

Hello, I can sign in my account but i cannot read or open my inbox can you help me out? Thanks

flcconflict

Restor my contact numbers

Hello, my contact numbers are deleted i dont know how to restor my phone, my phone is nokia 7210 con please help regarding of my issue thanks b...

flcconflict

Lost sound

Hello, After having cleaned up my hard drive and deleted "unused programs" as recommended, I find that I have lost all sound on my laptop. Can you he...

JT

No video output (wall of text inc!)

Hello, I had my motherboard (ASUS P5N-E SLI Intel Socket 775) sent in for RMA because the USB ports didn't work. Other than that, the motherboard and...

moneymaker1

I have problem in loading page

Hi,

moneymaker1

Datatravelere 32gb

Hello, i have aproblem in my 32gb pendrive of datatravel. when i show his properties it dis[play obytes of free spase and 0bytes of use ...

moneymaker1

Avast license key

Solved

Hello, sir please give me the license key of avast 4.8 home edition

aquarelle

Avast 4.8

Hello, sir please give the Avast 4.8 home edition license key with ur kind

aquarelle

Monitor and video card problem

Hello, earlier this week my Monitor slot in the back of my CPU stopped working. The monitor would no longer work when I connected it to the slot, so I...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
dduncan41980

Computer screean blank after few minutes.

Hello, I heard this was a good place for help so I'll give it a shot, hope everything is in the appropriate feild. I had just built a new computer ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
redthetread

Missing low sound

Hello, My computer has recently lost low wave sound (i.e. its making everything sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks). The sound has been lost across...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
demno

Msn wont work

Hello, iv tryed everything to get my msn messenger up and runnine but nothing seems to be working. iv tryed updateing it and everything. its j ust not...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun
Results 13051 - 13100 out of a total of 14,985