The discussions

Kieron hayes haking my account!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, someone haked my msn account! i changed my password and they still got into my account. i was just on my friends msn account and they had my a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore

My blubtooth is not working

Hello, My HP Pavilion dv6 laptop bluetooth is not working.. No device can't found... what will I do now? please give me software for my Laptop..

pcsces

Install

Hello,

pcsces

No sound

Hello, i have installed xp sp2 but i lost my drivers for sound.how can i get them.

pcsces

Sound drier problem

Hello, I have a loptop . I installed new windows of XP servise pack 2. After installation windows all driver auto installed without sound c...

pcsces

Call from pc

Hello, I am Sunil, I am Using Nokia 5300 and every time when we call in my family the individual have to take the phone and convey the massage, so i ...

pcsces

Sytem show problem

Hello, i format my system complete total hard disk and also fix new dvd writer ide i open dvd writer my system shows the following error Only par...

pcsces

Getting license without purchasing of antivir

Solved

Hello,Sir one month before i had used the trial version of kaspersky antivirus.It was excellent.But now there is the problem of purchasing license to...

pcsces

Airtel mo office speed is slow

Respected sir, i m using airtel mo office from my mobile( Nokia 6233) to my pc, but i m not getting speed, is there any software available for getti...

rvmmani

Bluetooth software inspiron1525

Hello, im having dell inspiron 1525 laptop, with os vista home premium , i couldnt use my bluetooth connectivity, i tried reinstalling with the dri...

dancedhall

Need multimedia audio controller

Hello, i think it's a big problem to my PC... i format my PC to remove virus after that there is no sound in my PC i want multimedia audio controll...

dancedhall

Problem

Hello, I am unable to connect my mobile(LG KG 195) to computer by USB Chord..Pls help me out

dancedhall

How to work lite on it burner

Hello, am Palmer i was wondering if you could send me some settings so that my Lite On It DVD burner work on my computer

dancedhall

Hi mr.ravikumar

Hello, More than a year I was using my email and all of sudden yesterday when I logged in it says Sorry Your account disabled? As Mr. Ravi Kumar s...

iveal

Help pls!!! avast! home edition query.

Hello, How do I get Avant! Home Edition into my pc? I've just reformatted my pc, so there is no other anti-virus installed yet. I've been trying t...

iveal

Dell 8100ntrouble shooting

Hello, My dell 8100 ask for an administrater pasword on startup, but my password does not work, I even tried a different harddrive nothing can get me...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Can't restore user files from backup dvd

Hello, I did a backup of my laptop and and restore the system again, but now I can't get back my user files. Can you please assist in telling me how I...

sharpman

Help me get bluetooth drivers

Hello, my laptop was formatted soon after i dscovered that the bluetooth no longer works & the dvd drive could not read dvds but play cds. i checked ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
mr T.o.o

Found software

Hello, sir i have lost my sound driver so please prived me the link to download the proper sound driver of my pc, configuration intel 845 GL chipset ...

noobe712

Microsoft office 2003

Hello, i download the micosoft office 2003 and it is asking for a product key, i enter the key and it didn't accept the product key can you help me p...

suff954

No cd

Hello, I purchased an apple mini about a year ago. I have never use it, but I can't find the installation CD. How do I install without a CD. It'...

suff954

Gprs & internet

Hello, I want gprs and internet settings on my nokia xpressmusic 5130 Please, give me details about the procedure.

sadgurl

I format my pc then dont hve any sounds...

Closed

Hello, please help me how can i install any sound device to my computer to play a music again... or where can i find what the capability of my com...

sadgurl

Avast

Hello, i need avast antivirus 4.8 license key.... plz help..

sadgurl

Can't find sound.

Hello, i have a compaq cq 40 324tu, i turned vista to xp on my laptop. but i can't install sound driver. i install all driver but device manager show...

sadgurl

Detail connect pc memory card asgh j700

I've got a 2GB memory card put into my Samsung SGH-J700 which is recognising it (since when i go "My files" down at No.7 there's "Memory Card). Though...

sadgurl

Free gprs in airtel

Hello, sir , i have nokia n72 and sim is airtel. i want to free gprs acess in my pc please send me solution.

suff954

Any problem in future

Yes you can do that on the network itself all you have to do is to unshare the file in the network list properties. Will i have any future problem...

fobvious5

Activation code for hi5

Hello, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can i get the activation code in hi 5 because i m not being able to chat with my mates

fobvious5

How to get gprs from airtel

Hello,HOW to connect gprs to my mobile SAMSUNG SGH E250.

olfo81

Dont work

Hello, when i download it downloads but when i go on facebook or youtube it dont work what sud i do i need to see videos

suff954

Sage account program

Hello, I am not able to remove the program Sage account V12.00 from my lap top. Every time i try from the change/remove botton in the control pan...

suff954

Pls help

Hello, i have forgotton my gmail password and secret questions answer how to retrive it .....pls help

suff954

Wher is chinese mobil shoftwher

Hello, i have a chnese mobile any have a softwher of it ?

suff954

No audio device installed

Hello, getting "no audio device installed" on my compaq laptop with vista. i had it fixed for about a day through "recovery manager" and it went out ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
ME

Partition

Hello, how create partition by cmd

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Detection of usb

Hello, when i connect my usb flash drive (4gb) to my car stereo,sometimes it is detected immidiately while sometimes it is not detected for a long ti...

bants

Activation code

Hello, i am entering the activation code 'forum' and it say it's incorrect

nae

Sata driver for hp dv7-1133cl

Hello, Does anybody know where can I find the SATA driver for my HP DV7-1133cl so I can install Windows XP? Also, what XP drivers can I use for this ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
Paulascs

Help me for airtel gprs setting

Hello, I REQUESTED AIRTEL GPRS SETTING BUT THEY WERE UNABLE TO PROVIDE ME GPRS. I ASKED AIRTEL COSTUMER CARE AND THEY SAID MICROMAX IS A CHAINA SET A...

onea97

Free call from pc to mobile phone

Closed

Hello, how can i call from pc to phone without charge

onea97

Forcing wide screen movies into full scree

Hello, I want to rip the movie Domino and put it on my i Pod, but the movie is in wide screen! Is there anyway that I can rip it in full screen so ...

iveal

Hye

Hello, i have N78 china mobile phone. so,how i can get themes for that phone??

iveal

I don't want to format but it delibratel give

Hello, i don't want to format but it delibrately gives me an option to dop so why? please help me because i have very important data on the drive!!

pcsces

May friendster is hacked by gia_arvie

Hello, gia_arvie and leonard_cabriles hacked may friendster pls help me 2 cancel account comment back

pcsces

My friend is hacked

Hello, may friends is hacked gia_arvie hacked may email and pass; plss help me to cancel her account

pcsces

Software

Hello, If you are in need of professional assistance from companies specializing in the field of IT development, we recommend that you pay close at...

pcsces

My files not found

Hello, plz help me folder lock s/w is deleted in my pc un fortunatelly my files inside it i m not visibling my files help me pls

pcsces

G2 htc phone

Hello, I have just got the g2 google phone and im finding it a lot longer to figure out than previous phonep i have had. I am wanting download adob...

onea97

I want my email back

Hello, my name is linat and i need my email and i want it back i really need it , os please somebody help me to get my email back , please

onea97
Results 12451 - 12500 out of a total of 14,985