The discussions

Free call

Hello, i want free call in india

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
alex59fr

Problem in installation

Hello, weneva ii install new software to mie lapyy, den it got restart..em nt able ot understand wa d exactlii problem..pls help meh..ii will b tankf...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

My yahoo account hacked by some,pls help me

Hello, my this email is hacked by some,I need the account again, pls help to get the yahoo again pls help me and msg me to stud_bng@yahoo.co.in

LouisSteph

China mobile mt 6265 free softwear

Hello, Dear Please send me link to download MT6225 driver for chinees mobile thanks Anil

LouisSteph

Modem driver for dell vostro a840 for ubuntu

Hello, i need a modem drive for dell vostro A840(for ubuntu)to set up dial up connection. i have configured pyWvdial and installed scanmode...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
ann

Priya

hello sir i am kalai i'm stduying gniit in ,i dont no how to write the program for hospital management using java,since this my first project.pls hel...

LouisSteph

Mms/gprs profile oroblem

Hello, i have nokia 6300 phone.i installed setting before and afterwards i remove them by deleting the setting. then i reset the phone to factory def...

iveal

Micro innovations driver for ic825c?

Hello, I need to find a free driver download for my cam? The other solutions offered on this site are either out of date or link to sites that seem to...

LouisSteph

Aarti

i WANT DRIVERS OF Logitech m/n V-UAP9 P/N 861170-0000 PID LN62382

LouisSteph

Driver cd

Hello, hiiii i have lost my driver cd . my hcl laptop model no is k 2101.. how to get

iveal

Automatic shutoff

Hello, my computer shut down when i just playing games what is the problem with that?

iveal

Audio driver

Hello, how to get a perfect audio driver for dell vostro 1015 and how to install it?

iveal

Sound problem

Hello, my computer was infected by variuos virues.my software was not properly working then i disite to instal xp on the next drive.but when i instal...

kpmcomca

I have lost my driver cd

Hello, i want a driver cd or motherbord cd. my laptop model no. is k21pdc. please send my site.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
epsiman

Want to free cal

Hello, how to cal free from pc

closeup22

Flowmaster by haestad

Hello, I need to down load following software free: a. Flowmaster b. Culvert Master Thanks

closeup22

Kesber usb driver software for windos7

request for kesber usb driver software for windos7

dancedhall

System restore

Hello, I had to do a system restore as i picked up a virus/trojan from a programe by the name of advanced virus remover,as a result i have lost all m...

dancedhall

Antivir activation code

Closed

Hello, i jus caught a virus on my computer i downloaded antivir but it wont remove the virus cus i don't have the full version it says that i need a ...

dancedhall

Windows vista problem in dell inspiron laptop

Hello, i bought dell inspiron laptop.It is vista installed in it . But my s/w.s are not compatable with vista.when i try to install XP i'm getting er...

dancedhall

Movie

Hello, Namasthe..i have GL-15052 MISSIL Digiotal Mp4 player..in this i am enable to open my vedios..so i request you to guid me how to open properly....

dancedhall

Nktel a700 ka software khodana padega9098858440

Hello,

dancedhall

«urgent»

Hello,

dancedhall

Help me plz zain

Hello, i want to call in pakistan from pc

dancedhall

Jai besoin de bf2 works online!!

jai besoin de battlefield 2 cd key valide internet je lechange contre mon account steam 1.6 ou leaft for dead ou warcraft 3 ou guild of wars faite vit...

dancedhall

Flash.ocx

Closed

Hello, Always a window coming up & says that: Error: file could not found 'FLASH.OCX' I was downloaded the flash.ocx from internet and save it in D...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
Behnam

Accident

Hello, Guys i have this GDV 720 Ultra Digital Video Camera. And days ago i met with an accident. I had connected the camera to the computer system vi...

Ryko

Orkut

Hello, i just want 2 know that hw to see locked scrap or photo album... sending frnd rqst is not the solustn....gst me smthng............

iveal

My mail address is blocked...please help me

Hello, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I have this email adresee pufcristina@yahoo.com, wich was blocked cause I can't remember my secret answer at the ...

LouisSteph

Please help me my mail address is blocked

Respected sir....., please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I have this email addresslav_mca@gmail.com, wich was blocked cause I can't remember my secret answer...

LouisSteph

No audio devices in device manager

Hello, Fixing this laptop for a friend it is a compaq presario v3646au and i'm running vista. the sound worked the other day randomly but the next da...

Tim

Activation key for alpha antivirus

Hello, I want to know the Activation key of Alpha Antivirus. Actually I want to uninstall the software, but for uninstallation it ask for the activ...

iveal

Why dont it work !!

Hello, ive been trying to make this work for a month and cant okay when i publish a movie to a blank dvd i get the audio and no video so what do i ne...

LouisSteph

Tech prob

Hello, i m having problem connecting to net from my laptop connecting with my phone.(5130 expressmusic.) can u provide me with the solution to it. al...

LouisSteph

Hcl laptop motherboard drivers

Hello, am having hcl lx infiniti powerlite 9200gl laptop i recently formated my lappy and now am not having the driver cd i have searched alot...

iveal

Real one player, not able to view picture

Hello, i am having an real one player installed on my system movies in avi format not able to view picture but able to listen sound please help me in...

iveal

Sound drivers for compaq laptop

Hello, i lost my driver c.d. of compaq presario v2000 model. pl suggest down load of sound drivers for my laptop

iveal

Not opening in the system

Hello, my pen drive is not opening in the system. Its 32gb kingston model

LouisSteph

Upgraded to vista

Hello, my burner came with nero 6 i up graded my pc from xp to vista now my burner dose not burn do I have to spend more money to get my burner to ...

LouisSteph

Regarding applications

Hello, Hi i have purchased new samsung star s5233a quad band phone. how can i install themes and applications which i have downloaded. The software g...

iveal

For free call

Hello, i want to ask i use caffe for net and i want to caal my frnd without any cost pls sujjest me

iveal

Burner cam with nero 6

Hello,

iveal

Bluetooth for inpiron1545

Hello, i am using dell inspiron 1545 i am unable to active my bluetooth service plese guide me how to install my bluetooth drivers and bluetooth s...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
Meets

Computer not reading my memory card

Hello, my computer says that the e:/ drive is not acessible when i insert my memory card there and because of an I/O device error. hOw do i fix this.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Lost the cd of the software

Hello, I have lost the software CD of my webcam. Request you to please send me the software on an urgent basis, the model number is: INTEX PC WEBAM...

dancedhall

Acer sound driver

Hello, loaded windows 7 home edition on my laptop and have now lost the sound. Can anyone help

dancedhall

Forgot my id secret question

Hello, plzzzzzzzzz help me. i forot my secret question om my yahoo id & id is javied.aslam@yahoo.com. so plz help me .

dancedhall

Error

Hello, i have same problem as evry 1 else. can ne 1 help

dancedhall

Down loding problam

Hello, sir i am finding problam in various mobil memory cord downlonig so please give a tips for down lodings.

LouisSteph

Lan

Hello, I already reinstalled my pc after that I connected broadband then working ok after some time net is not get then I noticed that lan icon is...

iveal
Results 10551 - 10600 out of a total of 14,985