The discussions

Problem in restoring backup

Hello, I have got Nokia N73. I am unable to restore my back up from memory card to phone memory. Whenener I try to do that my cell gets restarted. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

Digital camera videos to cellphone

Hello, I've some videos taken from my digital camera and I want to transfer them to my cellphone. I tried several times but the video just won't play...

dancedhall

Windows live messenger 2009 options

I've been trying to change my display name by opening 'Options' and every single time I do this, I get a pop up that says Windows Live Messenger has s...

dancedhall

My activation code

Hello, i dont know where to find my junk r spam folder to get my activation code for hi5 its not in the inbox plz tel me where to find it thank you.....

dancedhall

Request for nece228 usb installation software

Hello, Friends, I am owning a Nec e228 phone, Unfortunately enough the CD bought together with the phone has broken. In that case I can not make tra...

dancedhall

Uthaisasee

Hello,

dancedhall

Lancard

Hello, i have dell a latitude model c510/610 laptop computer and i want to instal lan card in to my computer so how i can instal it if you guide me...

closeup22

Not able to install samsung pc suite

Closed

Hello, i am not able to install samsung pc suite on my laptop. error msg says' error extracting c/programe filles..../..... to temp files. plz sugge...

closeup22

Dstv software

Hello, the guru.......... pls i need the datyv free software am already browsing on my laptop free of charge.

closeup22

Driver not found

Hello, hi i dont have a grafic card driver for 8i845gvm-rz,and i dont knov what kind of kard is on the motherboard.can you help me?

closeup22

Installation cd lost

Hello, I have an Intex It 305 WC webcam. I have lost the installation CD. Pls send me the link to downlaod it, to my email. Thanks & Regards Geo...

closeup22

Need programming software

Hello, I need programming software, Turbo C, And TCWIN Plz help

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
Tapon

Se k800i games and application inoperative

Hello, i cant access my games and application on my se k800i.can u please help me?///its always "operation failed

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
Muhammad Adnan IJaz

Pc suite for mt667 phone

Hello, pls sir i want pc suite for my mt667, to enable me access the internet, thanks in advance.

Dave

Softwer

Hello, i have discovery webcam serial number is not printed i want to that cam softwer

ezhil

Free

Hello, i want to get softwear for send free sms via internet to mobile in alll country.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Wap settings problem

Hello, hi this is saadm malik sir i want to know that have a nokia 2700c but i did not recived any settings from my service provider(warid telecom)b...

iveal

Activating hi5 account

Hello,can you send my activation account to my hi5 inbox please

iveal

Request

Hello, sir I m nokia 3110c user so please give me a link to download the webcam software for nokia 3110c. THANKS...

iveal

Sony ericson software

Hello, My mobile doesnot open gives the white light at the start and turns off........ Give me an appropriate solution.............

onea97

Hacking an id

Hello, i want to hack an id but i don't have money to give u so pls help me

onea97

Help computer idiot

Hello, I need to instal drivers in my other computer to get it internet ready. I cannot find out how to do it from another computer. I have a hp co...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Akitoye

Please help

Hello, i have lost my installation disk for my webcam model dc-3120 can u please help me install it onto my laptop please

onea97

Adobe flash player help

Hello, I am trying to download adobe flash player while using FireFox. I am using Windows Vista. It tells me that I need to shut down FireFox before ...

onea97

I need softwear scaner genex 600dpi for vista

Hello, i need softwear scaner genex 600dpi for vista becouse i have widows seven and my scaner is old

onea97

Heyyy

Hello, i forget my password 4 that e-mail ninocegarrademibi@hotmail.com is very important to me can u sent to me that password in that new e-m...

onea97

Pc suide

Hello, not intrent conation pc w?problam pls call9747056104

onea97

Pc suite for china phones

Hello, sr i am using sigmatel fxd t33i n i want a pc suite for it ....it may support any o/s.....(vista/windo xp).plz help me on that......

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
fella1960

I cant change from play and pay to accounts

Hello, the default of ma cafe pro is in the paly and pay mode so i need to change to time codes and accounts mode

fella1960

I need to change the language

Hello, my omnia i900 working under windows mobile in Arabic language how i can change that to English i mean the menus and all buttons

fella1960

Windows live mesanger.

Hello, my WLM isnt letting me sign into it !!!! it keeps saying that the server isnt working.. and when i tried logging in with another email it work...

moneymaker1

Help my laptop wont wirelesly connect

Hello, i reinstalled all my computer as it formated itself and now the wireless does not work anymore so what can i do ?? it is a windows vista adve...

fella1960

Pc connectivity problem

hi i have Samsung S3500 handset which dosen't connect to my pc through USB. Should I install software that comes along with my new handset in my mo...

fella1960

Uninstllation problem

Hello, i can not remove or uninstall the avast antivirus.i already try in contrrollpanel,in run regedit,and in troubleshooting.can u please he...

moneymaker1

Samsung

Hello, Initially when i got the mobile and connect to PC through data cable ,my notebook was able to identify my mobile and the memory card and i a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Jasu

Mms and wap settings

Hello, i need to know the mms and wap settings for the samsung star

fella1960

Someone is using my info

Hello,SOMEONE HAS CREATED A YAHOO ACCOUNT WITH MY INFO IN IT,AND PUT ALL MY INFO ON FACEBOOK WITH MY PICTURE,MY CELL NUMBER IS 574-386-8878,U MAY CALL...

fella1960

I cant remember my yahoo birthday

Hello, I CANT GET INTO MY YAHOO, OR MYSPACE. A FRIEND OF MINE MADE THE YAHOO FOR ME AND HE ALSO FORGOT THE BIRTHDAY HE PUT THERE FOR ME

moneymaker1

Lost motherboard cd

CODE Hello, sir recently I LOST MY MOTHERBOARD CD. HOW CAN I GET MOTHERBOARD CD. VERSION:R4978 CRC NO.:0X62EBA466

moneymaker1

Inquire

Hello, i have china k9+ mobile i just want to know which format file support on this cell. and which format of games supports n for software which 1...

moneymaker1

Restore files

dear sir... i need your help my files in flash drive will not appear and i did not delete it how can i restore my files sir using the cmd?? plea...

afsgun

Hp nc6220 key board not work

Hello, my hp laptop nc 6220 key board not work completely, only some keys functions but all others including function keys, numeric keys, enter key d...

afsgun

E 70 pro pc suite required

Hello, i am having chinese e 71 pro i require pc suite for the above model mobile phone. where do i get the pc suite. i want to transfer all my 11...

realiser

Internet connectivity

Hello, i own a tecno 570 but cant connect ti internet advice

afsgun

How can i use a usb pen to format my asus e

Hello, How can I use my Install XP From USB Drive Toolkit (Perfect for Asus EEE) to Format my ASUS Eee pc 701? it has a virus on it that is re...

realiser

I want hcl drivers

Hello, sir i had purchased a laptop of hacl its driver cd has been broken there fore i require a new driver cd or please send it on my email i will be...

afsgun

Eidtalk offers call pakistan .

Hello,

realiser

Help

Hello, please can anybody give me any advice. I cannot download any of my attachments from my yahoo e-mails. I'm not brill at computers but can fin...

afsgun

About eboostr

Hello, how i set 1gb i only get 256 mb and how i crack it i use eboostr 3.0

realiser

Sms to100 mobiles

Hello, can i send an sms to about 100 mobile numbers,all at once? If so, please inform me immediately......

realiser
Results 12251 - 12300 out of a total of 14,985