The discussions

How to format my computer

Hello, sir i am suffering from a very big roblem due to attack of viruses in my computer and i want to format but problem is my CD-ROM is not workin...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
availlity

I cannot format my usb

Hello, can you help me i cannot format my usb, when i try to format in my computer it said that there is no disk in drive f, and when i check in manag...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
SAEED

I tried to format my usb flash

Hello, i tried to format my 2GB usb flash now it is not recognised in my LAPTOP i also tried on other Pc but nothing. how can i rescue my data?

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
bender2002

Problem in formatting my external harddisk

Hello, mam/sir, i really need your help, i have this external harddisk (250GB) i format it because some of my files are corrupt i don't know why, the ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
KhaymaN

Cannot find partition of my hd

Hey, I was setting up a new computer recently, and while setting up the BIOS it asked if I wanted to partition the drive, which I did. So anyways I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
astucease

Lost sound after formatting

Hello, I formatted my computer its a gateway and im using windows XP, and i dont have any sound at all. whenever i plug in my headphones it doesnt ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
rideons

What do i do after formatting disk?

Hey! ummm. ok, so i don't know much about computers.. anyways, a week ago, i tried to format my computer/hard drive or whatever. my computer is win...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
eyel

Avi format movie cannot play

Hello, I have downloaded movies on line and it has been downloaded in the form of avi file ,after downloading cannot play the movie when running it o...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
danua

Drive recognized but not both partitions

Solved

Hello, I've got a PC that I've had running for quite a while with a foxconn motherboard 6150 and a AMD 64 processor and a 32 bit Vista Home ed. I go...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
camphome

Can't format usb

Hello, Well, My dads new 1gb MP3 player now doesn't seem to work. He tells me he put some songs on it, and the next day the songs he added worked bu...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
The_Reaper92

Hard drive partition

Hello, my HP laptop recomand hard drive partition,how can i make my pendrive to partition

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
deck

Help!my partition software can't work well

Hello, Dear I found EASEUS free partition software Online,but can't work well. I checked it, Still don't know what's wrong Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
forceg

Formatting of hd drive partition

Hello, i am facing a problem in formatting the c: partition . when i am trying at low level it is saying cannot format, the partition is raw try to...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
aditya369

Partitioning an external drive using easeus

Hello, I run Windows Vista and have just downloaded Easeus and would like to use it to partition a WD 1TB External Hard Drive without compromising fi...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Tried to delete partitions, did not go well!

Hello, I am not a computer person and not sure why I tried this, but here it goes.... I clicked on My Computer, then on manage. One inside the Hardw...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Formatting a corrupted sata drive

Hello, I have several HDDs sitting around and the one in question came in my older HP/Compaq pc. I believe the data is corrupted on it, but really ha...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Unable to install win98 on my pc ntfs-fat32

Hello, i had formatted my drive c from my XP cd and then i rebooted it into dos mode and tried to install win98 on it after converting it into fat3...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
jmp59

Unable to format usb flash

Hello, i tried formatting my flash and all efforts proved abortive. All the files can not even be deleted help me please please what do i do.

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Penchalaiah

How to format a system ?

Hello, I dont know how o format m computer..plzz could you help me out ??plzz specify the steps to format..

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
walter_armsolo

Partition problem

Hello, dear sir m using win vista i have 200 gb hard i want to make its partition but diz window only showes 3 partion not more ,other thing is that ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Ubuntu installation and drive partition

Hello, recently i tried installing UBUNTU and went thru until the option 4 partitioning came. I used the manual partition and it went on and did aut...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
vibhu

Help, my usb card saids to format but i have

Hello, I saved a lot of info on my 8gb usb card and when I went to put it on my other computer it said "please format" How can I retieive the info...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Partitioned c drive full!

Solved

Hello, I have a Sony desktop, with windows XP, the system is 4 years old and the C drive ( 16 GB) is full. I get error messages as well reminding me ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

I have format my laptop since then no sound

Hello Due to some problem i have formated my laptop but no sound at all i have did upgrade with window the problem still what can i do please i nee...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Partition formated unknowing..

Hello, wel..i just formated my D driver withouting knowing...actually i was playing with the diskpart to create partition but i found the D partiti...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
shunan

Message to delete partition

Hi, Have a second hard disk and wanted to connect it to my primary one so as to get all the information on it but disk management only gives me the...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Formatting

Hello, I have as a second pc a dell dimension 8100. My hardrive is a Seagate ST320413a 20Gb. I am attemptingto completely format this (I think it i...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
zach

Cannot complete formatting

Hi, Last month I bought a brand new 4 gigabyte pen drive and now when I am trying to format it it will format only up to 1gigabyte anyone can tell me...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Creating other partitions

hi buddies i have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed i wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without having to fo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Windows formatting

I formatted my pc and its good but in further process it says that some files are missing and it just stoped am being crazy with that. I need help.som...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
ady

Partition

Hello, how to delete partition on my computer?

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2008 by
Thajudeen
Results 751 - 781 out of a total of 781