The discussions

My dell inspiron stops even when bootable cd is inserted.

I had a problem with my windows 7 as after patching the files with universal theme patcher, it wouldnt boot properly. So i tried killdisk to erase the...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Xp and sata.

RE installing XP on a SATA drive I would suggest it is also in the programming of the motherboard as I have 2 computers with SATA drives & I installed...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to transfer contacts from samsung mobile to pc

Closed

How to transfer Contacts from samsung mobile to PC?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
Aidenwyatt

Password recovery in wise folder hider software

Closed

Hi Sir ,I have a wise folder hider and using this I can locked a around 20 GB data and now I forgot the password .please sir help me how I recover thi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Battery

After recovery from a virus my laptop turns off instead of going to battery when the power is disconnected. The battery registers full power and is on...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
carminabigue

Monitor problem plz help me is urgent

Hello sir/madam, Every time that I power on my computer, a black screen comes up with text. It says "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Window...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
GeorgeRattel

Gateway reset from start up

Hi, Pls help with my gateway problem. I have a gateway nv59c laptop. it shut down while the system was restoring. On putting it on, I skipped the re...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help with my hp g62

i recently installed windows 8 and didnt like it so i went back to windows 7 and it hasnt given me the option when i press the f11 button to reset my ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Open pdf file

i downloaded a pdf file from the net and saved to download and when i tried to open it from the down load icon from my computer, its says that " the f...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2013 by
BunoCS

I need vista back and linux mint removed

Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently got a gateway laptop from my sister. It has linux mint installed on it but i can see by the sticker on it that windows vista home...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Plz help me.folder lock

hey guyz i just installed folder lock 7.2.2 and hide my downloads folder. while i tried to unlock,it was not.so i removed it from folder lock and now...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

Have internet connectivity but can't do anything.

Hello guys, i've been experiencing some troubles with my laptop for a while now. Sometimes randomly, when hours goes by, or sometimes minutes, my comp...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2013 by
elvisaref

Dell vostro flashing splash screen

Hi, I am in deep kimchee as I have to do a radio show tonight and everything is in my computer. I really need help! The splash screen with the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2013 by
Dell_Shuchi_S  

Inspiron mini dell system restore

Hi, I wanted to restore the system on my inspiron mini dell Windows 7 laptop and i said system restore. How ever it has been a long time and all it...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Win 8

Solved/Closed

Is it possible to upgrade win 7 to win 8 from intel p4,1.8ghz processor speed?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Forgot folder lock password

Closed

Hello! I forgot my Folder Lock7 password. My system is windows 7. Kindly help!

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Sotware programming

how to create a software

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Please help with my broken desktop icon, if you are able.

Hello, T Thank you for reading my message. One of my desktop Icons that leads to one of my programs is not working. I am unable to find my program ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Sony vaio duo 11

Any care to help how to change my system to english from japanese.. I just bought it here in japan and want to change it on my own if its possible to...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

3d interior lay outs for untilties service disconnect .

I would like to know how hard it is to make a 3D lay out of our facility to show service disconnects and control panels ?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Internet download manager

i want the serial no. of idm..free.......plzz help me

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Want to access .exe files in redhat 6

Hi Team Is there any way to access the .exe file like games..........., Please let me know if any chances in Redhat 6 Thanks & Regards ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Folder gurad 6 ... need to recover files... urgent plz

Hi.... I locked a very imp folder folder having my personal research documents. my window (windows XP) got corrupted... and i installed the new win...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
Rao Faisal Yameen

Excel vba

To count the number of "1","2","3" in a particular sheet. plz answer me quickly.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
ArthiSenthil

How to format a written protected flash drive

Hello, I brought some flash drive. now i'm having problems with them. I have store things in it. Now it won't delete out or I can't format. Give me a...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jAck

Can't format a 8 gb micro hcsd card

Solved/Closed

Hello, i've tried to format using DUSK MANAGEMENT, going into MY COMPUTER and right click to format, using the HDD LOW LEVEL FORMAT TOLL even with a ...

19 replies Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Saeyoon

I want to partition my 80gb

Solved

Hello, there! I have a new 80 GB hard disk, I want to partition it by half (40 GB x2) please help! 40Gb is 40000?

4 replies Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
kieferschild

Bios does not show cd rom boot option or usb boot option!

Hello, OK so here is the issue, I downloaded Linux a couple weeks ago on my Lenovo IdeaPad U510. About a week later I decided I did not want Linux...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
kieferschild

Windows xp professional service pack 3

please how can i make a successful download of Windows Xp professional service pack 3

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
xpcman

Windows 7 product key

Solved/Closed

I want genuine key for windows 7 ultimate 64bit.........................please get it for me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Password

Closed

Hi frndz, I Forgot Folder lock v7.1.1 master password. now this software not uninstalling also, When i trying to uninstall it is asking master passw...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Change language windows 7 home

kindly advice me how to change language in my laptop from italian to english

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Folder lock can't see files

i have moved my files from folder lock folder to a new folder without unlocking it and now I am unable to view my files, how can I get back. please ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Folderlock7

Hello, Got problem with my FolderLock7, i can't access my files, i been entering all the possible passwords i knew but still it is invalid.. i rem...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
issaypot

Windows 7 start button changer almost ruin my computer!?

Hello, Whenever I use the program I have to keep restarting it, press F11 and go to System Restore all the time. I kept trying like 5 times!! Then ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Is the software you provide free ?

Hello, I would like to know that the software you provide is free. I am in need of regpro cure typed software to repair my pc. Can you provide me plea...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

Download never starts

Hello, I'm trying to download the 91MB DOS Boot Disk software and the download never starts. The "download" window appears, but it just sits ther...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Write protected error while formatting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Respected Sir, I m getting a write protected error while copying or formatting a kingston 1gb ...

33 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
ajaynama

How to find authentication key for pre-loaded xp professional

Hello, I am about to buy a new laptop with Windows 7. I have 'my life' on the old computer and can't risk losing anything. Is it going to be...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Software principle

Hello, Can i please be assissted with the principle of designing a software Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 18.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2013 by
jjpc7

Free software to improve the pc performance optimize

Hello friends, I am looking for a free software to improve the PC performance optimize Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 19....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2013 by
Ambucias

Problem with installing xp

Solved

Hello, Hey have built a new computer, mb M5A99X, CPU amd 4170 fx, cool master 212 evo, sapphire 7850. and a wireless card. I read another question t...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2013 by
Ambucias

Difference between exfat and ntfs

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone please tell me whats the difference between formatting using exfat and using ntfs?? one of my pen drives, i tried to c...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
Gator

Difference between analogue and digital

Hello, what is the difference between analogue and digital.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
AcerLappy

Unable recover data or format flash drive.

Closed

Hello, every time i tried to open my flash drive via my computer, it gives me error saying " incorrect function". ive tried using recovery progr...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
ric

Sweetim

Hello, I wld like to delete home.sweetim from my computer, but cannot do so. I have deleted program from control panel but still comes up. It is a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Unable to format kingston 64gb pen drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, while formating in windows xp it wasnet show me the file system and allocation Unites after clicing format it show me the volume is to big una...

21 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
genius

I merged my catroot and catroot2 folder in windows 7

Hello, I merged my catroot and catroot2 folders in Windows 7 and now it cannot boot? I know I screwed up my pc buy is there any way to fix it?...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2012 by
tuner420

Window 3.1 installer

Hello, window 3.1 installer

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Partition without format

Solved/Closed

Hi buddies I have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed I wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without having to ...

10 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
jeffydudez
Results 501 - 550 out of a total of 781