The discussions

Key for windows xp

Hello, I have downloaded and activated the product key for XP but accidentally I threw the sticker now in future I can problems ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Make partition and instal xp

Hello Sir, Good Evening, I have Hp Pavilion DV6 vista premium laptop/notebook. Now I have in Vesta, But want change vista to XP and I want make ...

iveal

Instaling xp

Hello, while instaling xp blue screen comes.how can i instal xp in cq40-108tu.

iveal

Windows xp boot

Hello, i have a scratched windows xp sp2 disk that i brought from a retail store. it reads in my cd drive to whereas i can open the folders under "my...

iveal

Acer aspire x3200 xp drivers needed

Closed

Hello, I was wondering where I could possibly download drivers for my Acer Aspire X3200 for Windows XP I am setting the machine up as dual booting, ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
sirlibor

Windows xp cd-rom

Hello, Can someone please help me. I need to know how to get a Windows XP CD-ROM to install Windows Xp on my computer. OR can u give me ways to g...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Installing xp using pen drive

Hello, hi anyone can tell me how to install windows xp using pen drive and the detail procedure of making the pendrive into bootable one....... than...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Serial for xp

Hello, I have lost the product key of my genuine XP professional software

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
lolo

Unable to install xp

Originally my pc was running with Windows XP SP2, then for some unknown reason i started getting BSOD with a Bad_Pool_header message. I was unable to ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Windows xp

Hello, the sound on my computer wont work i have tried system restore also tried moving the control panel sounds the icon wont appear plz help

dancedhall

Downgrade win vista to xp

Hello, Hello, I am using compaq CQ40-518TU laptop. I want to downgrade my OS from VISTA to XP.When i load windows xp installation CD then the sys...

dancedhall

Open solaris and xp

Hello, i want to install opensolaris into my pc. The current one is xp. i want to keep it too. i want to run two operating systems on my pc. I have an...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Win xp and open solaris

Hello, i would like to if it is possible to have windows xp and open solaris on the same harddrive i have a 120 GB hd and also if i can switch bet...

dancedhall

Windows xp drivers for dv5 1235dx

Hello, Can any one give me information regadring Windows XP Drivers for Pavilion dv5-1235dx Laptop? where i get all drivers for my laptop?(xp driv...

iveal

Xp 2 not install

Hello, my name is sudhir sagar from gwalior.i am using compacq cq40 laptop. but xp not install. do i use xp2. how ? my e-mail sudhirsagar@gmaill...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Xp disk boot failure(rec console: no windows

Hello, i have a win xp proffesional edition. after rebooting the pc, i got a DISK BOOT FAILURE message. when i used the recovery console from w...

closeup22

No audio device when opening volume - win xp

Hello, I have no longer audio on my Dell C610, Win XP SP2, Media Edition.The speakers work, I can hear the usual beep before booting of Win (this is ...

closeup22

Installation of win xp

Hello, sir, I've compaq cq40 108TU model laptop. when i install win xp on it it displays hardware error. please any body help me i'm...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Unable to install win xp sp3 in my system

Hello, i am unable to install win xp sp3 in my system, it extract the file and starte installing complisation of 50% it give error Access denied an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Xp installation on hp dv 3

Hello, can any one let me how to install xp on hp pavilion dv 3 2105ee laptop,or how to disable the sata controller on it and find the xp drivers for...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sdee

Installing xp in pavilion dv6 1161tx laptops

Hello,I have installed XP along with vista and it is successfully running... I just followed the instruction as given in this website thanks for all ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Downloading xp home from internet

Hello, anyone know how I can download windows xp home to my lap top that I reformated and accedently loaded pro on? I have a valid oem key I just nee...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Windows xp home edition

Hello, i had windows xp home edition on my laptop, i upgraded it to xp professional, however now i want to change it back. is this possible without h...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
bex bitch

Problem with instalation xp sp2 as second ope

Hello, i got problem to install the xp it telling me that the windows folder already exist what shuld i do

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Removed vista home & installed xp pro

Hello, i had vista installed on my laptop hp pavallion dv6500 i degraded it to xp pro now i dont have drivers & my xp installed is without sound ,net...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

How 2 install xp on vista based notebook

Closed

Hello, I want 2 know how to install XP on my VISTA based SONY vaio Note Book modeled as VGN-NS135E pls intimate me the solutin at the earlie...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sun

Hdmi update for windows xp sp3

Hello, I have Windows XP Professional SP3 on Lenovo N500. Seems I'm missing HDMI drivers update, there is no signal (video and audio) when my PC i...

sadgurl

Change the inbuilt win vista with win xp

Hello, sir i have a LENOVO Y510 laptop with WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC but now i want to change it to WINDOWS XP then what can i do...? i try some time...

fea_ture

During installation of xp

Hello, presently vista is install on my laptop. now i want to install xp . when i put the cd of xp in cd rom. after some process there shows a blue s...

dybbody

Windows xp

Hello, sir i m chandan. i have compaq presario v3000 laptop in laptop confrigration is vista home basic. but some time left i install windows xp in x...

onea97

Installation problem during xp

Hello, when i put CD of xp and try to install then after some time there is shows a msg.....this says that:- A problem has been detected and windo...

onea97

Did a clean install of xp prof.

Hello, hi everyone i did a clean install of windows xp prof. an now i have no internet no sound an not screen display settings plz help me lol....

onea97

Installing win xp

Hello, im really frustrated and got depressed trying to install win xp in my Compaq presario cq4o. it allways ends up with a blue screen message whic...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Xp wont start in safe mode (or any other mode

Hello, My comp wont start properly. I get the xp boot screeen and all seems fine but just as you would expect the desktop to appear, the safe mod...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Anna Software

Changing from vista to xp

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion dv4-1435dx but when i change from vista to xp it took about 5 minutes to boot up, does anyone know the cause?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

Xp os problem installation

Hello, please help me guys..im installing xp os right now in my laptop acer aspire 4736.. but it can't continue because it can't copy the wmvencod...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Hdmi connection using windows xp

Hello, I have noticed your explanation on connecting pc to tv via hdmi but this was using Vista. Do you happen to know how to do so using XP on Fir...

dybbody

Cannot install windows xp pro repair

Hello, I was installing windows xp pro as suggested by an iyogi technical support tech because of an internet problem I was having that turned out to...

dybbody

I need quick play for xp

Hello, My name is Donald. I have HP Pavilion Entertainment DV6750ea and my remote is not working, I need to download quick play but I cant seems ...

dybbody

Dv7-1249ef xp drivers

Hello, I just bought an Hp Pavilion dv7-1249ef but I can't find drivers for Windows XP. Can you help me pls? :( My email is haifaivul@gmail.com ...

suff954

My system not booting from xp pro cd

Hello, i am trying to load last xp and my system is not going past "the boot from cd ....." screen. can some one help me fix this.

4 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
tiwari90

Problems in installing xp in my p.c

Hello, sir/mam, i am anujay kumar and m having windows vista (home basic) installed on my laptop(CQ40,T220 tu),but i want to install xp but i m una...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

From linux to xp

Hello, i would like to be shown how to install windows xp on my computer that: a) has no CD/DVD drive. b) is currently having Linux OS thank you v...

sadgurl

Xp product key

Hello,

epsiman

Change os vista to xp

Hello, i broght hp pavilion dv6500.so that is defalt with come windows vista home basic. i need now xp intall the loptop i need som help pleause

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
K.Eswaran

Video runs slowly on windows xp home edition.

Hey guys, I need some help with my new Windows XP home edition computer. Whenever I try to watch a video or play any game on my computer, the video...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
GriZzm0

Xp sata drivers for acer emachine e625 laptop

Hello, I want to downgrade Windows Vista home basic on my Acer Emachine e625 model No. KAWG0 which has two AMD Athlon processors (1.6GHz) to Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
fella1960

Vista to xp

Hello, friends my laptop is HP Pavilion dv41257tx. i am working for a project. for that i need to use ANSYS11.0 software but my laptop is not suppo...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Problem with install boot screen xp

Hello,How to Install Boot Screen ? Please Show Easy Form and Detail of The Way to Install Boot Screen

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
afsgun

To downgrade to xp from vista preinstalled

Hello,i have just bought a laptop of hp 1131Tx which have vista preinstalled in it.I want to downgrade to XP pro sp-2.But, whenever I tried to boot th...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
subha
Results 2201 - 2250 out of a total of 2,789