The discussions

Error msg during installation of xp in vista

Hello, I have got a HP pavilion dv5 laptop which is preloaded with Vista home premium. and also mine is 64 bit intel core2 duo processor...Please let...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Windows xp is dead...help!!!

I need help now! im nt that good with computers, but my windows XP is acting up...First it doesnt work with my TV monitor unless in safe mode. itt wou...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
sempai

Win xp installation

Hello, i hav installed window vista on my laptop but beside this now i want to install windows XP on my system too. please tell me how i can do th...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
KUL

Vaio audio quality's low with xp unlike vista

Hi,. i installed windows xp and its drivers on my VAIO Z. but it seems the audio quality decreased compared to when it was on its default installed ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

I am not able to use bluetooth in xp

Hello, I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO MY BLUTOOTH. WHEN I AM BLUETOOTH DRIVER WITH XP, IT IS ASKINF FOR F2+FN OR RADIO SWITCHED ON IN INSPIRON 1525. BU...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
meeckeymouse

Windows xp frozen during installation !!

Hello, My Daughter's computer came up with a message saying something about Windows not being genuine ??? So she got a Windows XP disc and tried to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by

Xp and vista

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv6704nr that was initially installed with Windows Vista. I installed XP and began to download the drivers. But I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
solene77

Windows xp machine will not boot

Hello, My daughter cannot get her daughter's XP maching to boot. It is a Dell running XP SP2. She says that it boots to the logo screen and then shu...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
Lisati

Installing window xp

Hello, i am trying to install window xp,but after all steps my computer has been restart automatically and then again now systam ask me to in...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
austqui

Format 2000 and instal xp

Hello, my pc is already in windows2000 professional ,i need to make it xp. how i can do it

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
toyota.cz

Need help reinstalling xp to hp 514n

Hi there, I am trying to reinstall XP to HP 514n desktop...... The cable for cdrom and hard drive are separate. When I changed the boot seque...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
jak58

Windw xp

Hello, hi i have a dell laptop but i need to reinstall window xp and i dont haved what can i do people said is spencer.my laptop is a dell inspiron 50...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
John

How do remove vista to xp

Hello, lam trying to remove windows vista on my hp 530 laptop and l want to put xp but lam getting the message that it cant find the harddrive

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
srikanth

Audio on windows xp

I just bought a older computer that only works on windows and i had to install windows again because it was screwing up a lot and now my audio doesnt ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Cant install xp in cq144tu

Hello, i cant install windows xp in ma compaq cq114 tu plz give solution on 09019231624 or 09743134713

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
preet

Windows xp

Hello, i have a problem in installing window Xp, when i restart my computer and boot from cd it occurs normally and send me msg to click any key to b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
preet

Xp turned in classic mode

Hello, Suddenly my windows turned into classic mode and don't want to get back to normal xp...what should i do?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
eeshtaar

Windows xp install error

Hello, I recently tried to reformat my home computer using windows xp professional. Once I got through most of the setup and was prompted to enter my...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
MattSSS

Audio driver for hp dv2945se for x64 xp

Hello, i need hel

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
LeO

Cannot install windows xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
asique

Have key,how can i install windows xp home e

Hello,I have winXP home edition on one computer,i corrupted it,i dont have CD but have key. now how can i download s/w from other computer and insatl...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
jad05

Itunes library unrecognized xp to vista

Hello, I have a Dell XPS with factory installed XP. I have an extensive ITunes Library. I backed up my library on DVD-R, reformatted my hard-driv...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
samoutoz

Cant find the copy of windows xp disc on co

Hello, i am having trouble with my computer and i ve tryed everything! my computer is not working properly....my restore dont work and reboot dont...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
siosalas

Windows xp

Hello, I have windows xp when I turn computer on windows xp logo comes up and is scanning like it is loading then it goes thru that process and then ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
dochutchins

Windows xp versions

Hello, NOT FAMILIAR WITH VERSIONS OF XP; TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND; WHERE ARE THE MICROPHONE SETTINGS?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
neal

Xp installation problem

Hello, My computer runs Windows XP 2002 and has one DVD-ROM and one DVD-RW drive. A week ago I replaced my DVD-RW drive with a new one. Both drives...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
eltonfond

Insralling xp over vista

Hello, I'm having problems to install the XP in the place of Vista, and I saw here that you have some scrennshots that may be useful to use the Nlite...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
meanpcs

Xp pro reformat and reload problem

Hello, i have a dell desktop and i have windows home edition on it service pack 2. I have an old version of windows xp professional (with service pa...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
leane1

Windows xp home edition cd

Hello,i need help with windows xp home edition i tryed to do recovery ,now my laptop won't start the message i get is ( no operating system) can someb...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
has63

No sound in windows xp

Hello, I installed a TV Tuner card and it works well sound and all. But now no sound in windows media player or winamp. Windows xp prof. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Windows xp not logging on beyond welcome

Hello, My Acer Laptop which has Windows XP boots up until it reaches the welcome screen. then when i try to log in as myself or even as admin it co...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
markb_gt

Windows xp installation cd doesnt do anything

Hello, I have a Dell XPS 400 PC, I recieved and error message that said NTLDR is missing, pres cntrl alt del to restart after doing so, nothing happen...

10 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
Swade

Problems with windows xp pro

Hello, I have currently got windows xp pro installed on my home pc,the only problem is that after a problem last week,i have had to install the saem ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
brakers

Acer from vista to xp

Hello, I've tried to downgrade my Vista to XP on my Acer laptop but Xp keeps crashing... why?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
jomissme

I can only upgrade xp to sp1a not sp2 or 3

Hi folks i have a dell dimension 4500 with pentium 4 and 512 mb ram. Before upgrading my hard drive it ran xp with sp2. I have now upgraded to a h...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
subutai

Windows xp booting problems

Hello, I have read all of these blogs and I still cant find an answer to my problem...My computers starts with no icons or start bar....just a wallpa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
GHL

Xp blue screen when trying to boot up

Hello, Hi everyone I'm stuck! I was was recently given a second hand Benq laptop running Windows XP. I've had many e-mails over the past few days a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
LOK

Cant install win xp

Hello, Im trying to install win xp from my back up disk on my new hard drive the hard drive it self is sata and i got 2 IDE dvd drive . My dvd drive ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Unable to uninstall windows xp

Hello, Setup cannot uninstall Windows XP because the number of hard drives present after upgrading is not the same as the number present before upgrad...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Same xp sp 3 sound problem

Hello friends, I have same problem with the sound after installing XP Professional SP 3. I did install everything that should be.my sound driver is a...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
Ku$h

Windows xp drivers for hp elite m9561me

Hello, can somebody tell me where can i get the windows xp drivers for hp pavilion elite pc m9561me...... thanking you

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Windows xp validation

Hai Sandeep I have some proble computer give the massage you may be a victim of software counterfeiting pl, solve my problem my email : nass.k...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Any microsoft website not open in windows xp

Closed

Hello, I have sony vivo laptop.I am unable to open any microsoft website.I want to update my OS. Please give me right solution. Thanks

Tweedledum

No default games on xp

Hello, I just installed winXP Pro SP3 and there are no default games (i.e. Solitare, Minesweeper, hearts, etc.) I have already tried going to contr...

Tweedledum

Xp boot changer

jab main cumputer start karo to window xp ki ghaga meri picture ay.please lead me.thanks and reply urgent iam online

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
dgfhjk

Xp boot repeats

Hello, I have a toshiba a105 withe xp media version. After downloadng and installing avg antivrus xp will not boot. error message BASELEUCF32.DLL N...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
tassemania

Net file/printer sharing win xp to win vista

Hello, I have a desktop running Windows XP Pro with my shared files and printers on it and a laptop running Windows Vista over a wifi network that ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
amallen

Loading xp to hp pavalion dv5-1104tu notebook

Hello, procedure and requirements to load os from vista to xp on hp pavilion dv5-1104tu

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
Line32

Lan setting problems xp

Hello, Can anyone help!!! trying to get onto the internet with a wireless router without success, I have spoken to tiscali our ISP who were not very ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
nprisuzu

Wnt bluetooth driver for windows xp in dell

Closed

Hello, give me bluetooth driver for my laptop. i have dell inspiron 1525 series laptop with windows xp professional operating system. please help m...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
imroz
Results 2501 - 2550 out of a total of 2,789