The discussions

No administrator password on xp pc.

Hello, I purchased a 2nd hand Pentium 4 PC running Windows XP. I do not have the Administrator's password. There are no ther users. I have tried to c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Xp installation problem in dos

Hello, please tell me the procedure for installing xp to my laptop cq48 which is basically loaded with dos

iveal

About xp installation

Hello, Sir, I Want to install Windows XP in my old vista version, but my laptop (Lenovo 3000 y500) don't take any data disk or any piroted CD or any ...

LouisSteph

I can't intall win xp

Hello,I have an Acer Computer Intel(R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU E7300 RAM:2GB 32bit Operating System HDD:320GB. When I try to install WinXP it gives in th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
Edilbert

Xp professional x64 didn't with internet expl

Hello, i need a verison of internet explorer that goes with my xp professional x64

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How to unistall windows vista an install xp

Hello, hi this jazz. i need to know how to unistall windows vista from my aspire acer desktop, and install a windows xp try to get back at me withi...

closeup22

How to instal win xp in 3 or fastly in my pc

Hello, how to instal xp fastly....

iveal

Xp volume default level keeps changing

Hello, I am using a microphone with Soundmax HD Audio on windows XP every time I reboot the default volume level changes to minimum and I have to m...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
allgonequiet

Not able to install xp on cq40-144tu

Hello, This is shiva, I have copaq pressario CQ40-144TU. Im not able to install Xp OS. Can any body help me...Im very thankful to all PLE...

LouisSteph

Problem with xp installation

Hello, i have been using xp for a long time recently i have installed w7 replacing xp. now the problem is when i try to install xp again the system s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Windows xp problems

Hello. after installation window xp sp2 complatted , after then computere asking restart at thatwe restart pc, then I got messege from pc b...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
cristinemay

No xp pro disc and lost admin password

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was given a desktop computer with windows xp pro sp2. I forgot the password that he told me and I tried to do some of the things that was in...

Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
hacker7

Windows xp bootable cd doesn't load

Hello, Yesterday I uninstalled a couple of programms with "Youruninstaller" and at the option where it searches for leftover files, I deleted all t...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Dell d420 will not install xp honly hangs

Hello, i have a dell d420 which i have replaced the hard drive as the old drive was dead, this is a 60gb 1.8 zif drive :(, bloomin expensive, anyway ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

Xp on vista

Hi, can u suggest me that, how to install xp service pack 2 os,, to my hp vista compatible laptop.. Do the needfull plz.....

LouisSteph

Want to install xp

Hello, My Notebook model: Compaq Presario CQ60 notebook PC Processor type: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHZ ...

iveal

Recovery discs for windows xp

Hello, I MISTAKINGLY DELETED MY HARD DRIVE D AND I CANT GET RECOVERY MY DISCS TO LOAD I NEED HELP PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
easyoasy

Windows xp

Hello, how to install windows xp in hcl palmtop or leaptop

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
hello

Uninstall sp3 for windows xp

Hello, Ok, I'm new at this forum thing so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I just posted this but I think it's in the wrong place so here it is ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
ClassicD57

Is the vista to xp downgrade permanent

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro S300 loaded with Vista. It has a recovery disk for downgrading to XP. If I downgrade to XP is it permanent? T...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
Kim

Necesito driver de audio compatible con xp

Solved

Hello, Necesito el driver de audio para lap top Hp 500 con sistema operativo Windows Xp service pack 3. Espero su ayuda.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Hp pavilion dv9000 w/ vista i want xp

Closed

Hello, i have a notebook hp pavilion dv9000 that came with vista in it, i have a original copy of xp home, can somebody please advise me on what to...

Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
mk

To download xp os on hp pavilion dv4 1318

Hello i want to make my os is xp but but i dont no how could i make it. i want to also know the site form where i could download my xp drivers for hp...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

How to downgrade win vista to xp

Hello, I have hp dv5 1070ee laptop, and it is preloaded windows vista, i wanted to downgrade it from windows xp.i tried but it wont work..can you giv...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
amanda

Windows xp to english

Hello, I would like to change my windows xp lanuage from spanish to english but i dont think the option installed when the xp was installed on my pc ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Help! my windows xp locked

Hello, I have Windows XP. I had used CCleaner (I believe) a shareware registry app. It deleted most of my essential Windows registry entries. I could...

iveal

Can i install xp sp2 in pre vista laptop ?

Solved

Hello, Sir I am going to buy high specification laptop but they all come with preinstalled vista . here my problem is that i have many s...

dancedhall

Cannot connect xp to internet using wireless

Hello, I have tried most of the things I have read but it still won't connect. The wireless is connected to the computer and shows that it is connec...

iveal

Xp pro internet problom

Hello, ok i loded xp pro on my dell home computer and my network driver is gon its a dell b90dp21 i need help befor my wife finds out plz

iveal

Windows xp startup error

Hello, Hi - I am in dire need of help - I know you guys must have read that many others out there have had the same problem - but I don't seem to und...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Windows xp screen will boot up and then it wr

Hello, my computer was turned of from main power now when i turn it on it will boot to the windows xp scrren and then automatically jump back to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I delted my volume control in windows xp

Hello, . ...im using real tek audio manager..i cant able to get sounds..unforunte i delted my volume control..i got a new head i want to install a...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Synthia

I can not replace vista to xp service pack 2

Hello, i can not replace vista to xp service pack 2. when i boot xp sp2 cd in to cd drive then error is seen on screen as chkdsk...... please help...

dancedhall

How to create bootable usb for windows xp

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have one laptop in that laptop there is no CD drive. I want to change my Windows Vists OS to Windows XP by creating a bootable Pen Drive.In...

Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Install wimdows xp through pen drive

Solved

Hello, i want the steps how to install windows xp os using pen drive ? so please send it step by step to my email id rengaraj.prave...

closeup22

Computer xp

Hello, I HAVE DOWNLOADED PC SUITE FROM NOKIA SITE .WHEN I INSTALL IN MY SYSTEM SYSTEM SAYS SPECIFIED FILE NOT FOUND BUT MY FRIEND PC IT IS INSTALLI...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Mk

Installing windows xp

Solved

Hello, can anyone help me here. I have a Packard bell pc which came with windows vista and i would like to install windows xp instead. I know that...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
winnebago

Reboot loop, windows 98 replacement for xp

Hello saviors, My computer is going through a reboot loop and when I use safe mode or anything else, it doesn't work. Windows XP is installed on i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Driver problem when down grade vista to xp

Hello, i down grade my hp pavillion dv5 1214 el to xp before, it was windows vista but i have problem nw how to install the video driver ati radeo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

On dual boot, window xp is not booting

Hello, I have window xp pro running on HP desktop computer. The computer has been fine for quite some times until two days ago when I installed windo...

dancedhall

Xp pro forgot user password will reinstall of

Hello, i installed xp pro on my hp pavillion laptop ive forgotton my admin password if i reintall xp home edition from origonal boot disk will th...

LouisSteph

Hp pavilion dv4 1155se conversion to xp

Hello, I'm trying to do a conversion from Windows Vista 64-bit to Xp Pro since our company VPN client and hardware do not play well with Vista. I h...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Audoio driver for cq40 425tu with os xp

Hello, i had install sucessfully installed windows xp in my compaq presario cq 40 425tu... but i'm not getting any audio driver for it......please pl...

closeup22

Vista to xp install problem for cq-40

Hello, i bought in compaq presario cq-40 laotop. already install in win vista. but now i try to install win xp. at that time hdd not found. p...

onea97

Windows xp reboot at loading screen

Closed

Hello, i am having a problem with my computer when i start it up it starts up fine until it hits the windows xp loading screen so i thought i could ...

Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Windows installer problem on xp for iturne

Hello, I downloaded itunes 7 on my computer. When I did it would not recognize my ipod. It said I needed to reload itunes . So I called apple ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Dual boot with xp and 7 w/o loosing any of xp

Hello, Current setup: Win XP Pro with all service packs installed. Boot drive setup as stripe RAID. 99.9GB Capacity; Used 41.1GB (winxp); 58....

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
PDX Man

Tried to reinstall windows xp home edition

Hello, I have a dell computer, not sure what type or anything got it from a friend, well i tried to reinstall windows xp home edition. well like whe...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Want to install windows xp from pen drive

Hello, dwe

closeup22

Ms office xp for the first time

Hello, "The expected version of the product was not found on your system" is prompted whenever I try to run MS Office XP on either SP1, SP2, or SP3...

LouisSteph
Results 2101 - 2150 out of a total of 2,789