The discussions

Shockwave has crashed

i keeping getting a message saying that my shock wave has crashed or flash has stop working .when i' m in the middle of say a game it starts and stop...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

How to format hard drive effectively

Hello, Please help me how to format hard drive. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 67.0.3396.99

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Windows server 2003 setup could not continue

Hello, I tried to install windows server2003 on my HP xw6400 workstation system. The system boots from the cd and shows that setup is loading the ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Link for downloading windows xp sp3

can you please send me a link for downloading widows xp sp3

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Connected to internet but can't browse

Hello, I got an Acer aspire 1 laptop second hand from an old friend, its running on windows xp, it says its connected to the internet through WiFi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Reset dell latitude d630 forgotten password

Closed

Hello, can you not track it back to the point of sale and determine if the person it was sold to matches my profile in accordance with security questi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Pressing control, alt, delete doesn't work

Hello, please help me,my icons and task bar disappeared after switching my PC on. I watched so many tutorial but nothing worked,even pressin...

21 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Bsod windows xp

I am finding it difficult to install windows xp on my Compaq machine it always displays blue screen pls I need your help

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Can't control which os to boot

HP LT came with Win10 OS. Created a partition and installed XP on it and it became the boot partition. I am unable to change the boot partition from ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Windows xp installation error

hi, am trying to setup Windows xp through a bootable flashdrive on my laptop,Fujitsu Siemens.but after it to the process Windows is starting,it disp...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

How to change computer language

Hello, So i have a computer then I just started investigating and clicking stuff . So the problem is I accidentally turned my computer language into...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

No signal on dell desktop computer monitor

WHEN I TURN IT ON NOTHING SHOWS UP ON THE MONITOR WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT CAN YOU HELP

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Fixing corrupt files kernel32.dll

I have problem with some files in the Windows files cabinet that i want to fix. The problem could not allow me to run executable files when i download...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

Amd dual core processor e2-9000e sata to ide

Hello, Iam trying to install Windows xp in amd dual core processor e2-9000e, and not able to change BIOS in hard drive settings from SATA to IDE. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2018 by
xpcman

Can't install windows xp professional sp3 32bit

I wanted to install windows xp Professional sp3 32bit on an old hp compaq d530 but when it starts to copy files it shows me that (something.sys) is co...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

Sata drive not detected while installing xp

Solved/Closed

Hello, As of now I have windows vista OS. if I tried to install windows xp I am getting following error. Setup did not find any hard disk drives ins...

31 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2018 by
Dave

Can't find the explore file

Hello, i have followed the steps. after Opening my drive c: then windows but could not find the explore file even after going through regedit. pl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Internet drivers

This is my night mare! I was using another program to update my the drivers on my xp computer In removing it...It removed my internet drivers/connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

Xp won't start, not even in safe mode

Solved

Hi, My windows XP won't start. I shutted down the computer yesterday, today when I started it it will run till the windows boot screen, when the ba...

31 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2018 by
Thabiso

Access old material

I have a registration number and wondering if I am able to access old material.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

Window xp7 launch repair

Hello, My Toshiba satellite laptop window xp7 problem with black screen Window failed to start. A recent hardware or software cause .launch start...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Forgot windows xp password

Hello, I Forgot my windows xp password and my user name is accer System Configuration: Android / Opera Next 23.0.2254.114923

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Even in safe mode is asking password

Hello, even is safe mode is asking for password. what to do trow away the dam god PC out of the window, life was much eas...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

Windows xp blank screen

after loading XP screen is not clear position. while changing the screen resolution cursor is not moved. after re booting the system screen became bla...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 1300 xp don't see the dell logo

Recovery process ...What if you don't see the Dell Logo on screen when you power up in order to follow the CTRL plus F11 protocol.What then? Are there...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Solved/Closed

PLEASE HELP!! I've been encountering this error lately. Every time I open a window and browse through the folders, I get this error message: " Wind...

41 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
Sila

Acer aspire 5520 drivers

Audio Device Drivers Realtek problem

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2018 by
xpcman

Windows\system32\config\system missing or corrupt

Hello, Im having the problem, Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM. I know the...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

How to turn on my bluetooth switch on acer aspire 5002 wmli

HELLO, IM TRYING TO TURN ON MY BLUETOOTH SWITCH ON MY ACER APIRE 5002 WMLi BUT WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTON I DONT SEE THE ICON IN THE TASK BAR ON THE LOWE...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2018 by
xpcman

Blue screen of death. trying to install windows xp

Hello, I am getting blue screen of death while installing xp , everyone suggested to change to BIOS From AHCI or RAID to ATA , but my question is ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Error on opening every file. .exe application error

Hello, I am not able to open any file. There appears .exe application error on everything. Even i m not able to open any anti virus. Not even cmd....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Asus aspire unable to access the internet after system recovery

Hi! My Asus Aspire one pro (win xp) refuses to show any websides at all since i did a total system recovery, it's like when it came from the store i g...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2018 by
Beckaskitsur

How to download windows xp?

Closed

i need down load windows xp by flush

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Windows xp cannot detect my usb flash drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using windows XP sp3 and my Pc cannot detect the USB drive. when I connect the USB drive to my PC it flickers for three to four t...

20 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2017 by
[Guest]

How do i reprogram my desktop without a cd

Hello, yes I need help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.111

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Pc freezes on boot from cd

Hello,im sorry for my bad lang. my pc won't boot after i assemble it it frezzes on boot from cd after the bios it feels like it fails to load windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Windows xp will not load

My desktop which runs windows xp will not load. I have tried tapping the F8 key to do a system restore. When it starts to load in Last known configura...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

How to recover dell inspiron mini?

My dell Inspiron mini crashed How do I recover

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Computer started freezing up

Hello, I have a older Windows XP desktop and recently it started freezing up, but mouse still moves, but cannot click on any of the icons. I am u...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Windows xp and a new with a usb3 cable seagate desktop storage

Hi all I just got a new Seagate and it comes with a USB3 cable. My laptop is running Windows XP with service pack three installed. How can I get t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

My window xp stuck on loading screen

Hello, i tried all the way u all had suggest but sadly my window still stuck even using safe mode also stuck i dont knw what happen to my lato...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Windows installer 5

Downloaded Windows Installer 5 but when I try to open it, it states open with Firefox (default) but when I click OK it just opens another tab on Firef...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

My computer freezes on “windows is now loading”

The computer works perfectly fine when i ran my other harddrive, but i put this one in and it ran, turned it off, then back on, and it freezes at the ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
F1stickman

Blue screen 0x0000069 error while xp installation

Hi guys, I tried to install Windows XP Pro SP3 on my Aspire One D260 Netbook from a bootable USB stick. XP setup starts to load the necessary files a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
mobileguide

Can't find registry directory

Am I the only one who couldn't find the Explorer file or the Registry directory mentioned here? I'm on XP?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Connected to internet but can't browse

Hello, My xp connects to wireless and I can connect it to a wired connection but it doesn't connect to the internet.... Say ip is invalid... I ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

No icons, task manager disabled, and safe mode not working

Hello, No icons show on start up task manager has been disabled safe mode not working help me fix this issue please I'm stuck I've tried everythin...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

No sound in windows xp

Hello,this is me 2nd query win.xp.sp3 reinstall no sound,however someone call Accasia tyed to help some strange suggestions -install sp2 first atc.. ...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Lost admin password for windows xp

Solved/Closed

Hello, I dont remember my admin password for windows xp and I cant boot from a disk because its locked and I think theres also a virus. Please Help!!...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2017 by
Rob

Laptop acer aspire 3000

I turn on laptop and this comes up on screen. Windows could not start because the following file is missing or. Corrupt \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SY...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
xpcman
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 2,789