The discussions

How to download pravilion dv 1430us xp driver

Hello, i need to ur help....how to installing pravilion dv 1430us driver in xp?

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
phuketbutler

Unable to work on windows xp

Hello, i am unable to work on windows xp. i tried downloading the movie whole night, next day i switched on my system, i was able to log in but the...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Xp restarts continousiouly..not able to boot

Solved

Dear all, I tried to install a software.My xp started restarting..but its not logging into desktop.its continuously restarts. Not able to login th...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
karthick

Windows xp installation on new toshiba labtop

Hello, bought toshiba laptop model#PSLD8U. came with vista deleted and installed window xp(service pack 2) cannot connect to internet, no sound, vide...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Ruush

Need instructions on vista switch to xp

Hello, I would love to switch my windows Vista OS with Windows XP but cannot find efficient instructions on the step by step process I have Acer 3680...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Need sound for xp rebooted the system

Hello, i need help i can't figure out how to get sound i rebooted my system and now the sound isnt working and was wanting some help please help.

closeup22

Going to vista business from xp pro

Hello, I have a Dell latitude D610 with windows XP professional. I have problems and want to reformat but I don't have the disk. I do have a Vista op...

closeup22

Reinstalled windows xp on a dell = problems

Hello, I was having problems with my Windows XP computer, so I decided to reinstall the operating system. Now, after finally getting the internet ...

closeup22

To change vista to xp

Hello,i buy Toshiba satellite L305-S5908 model laptop one week before.but i want to change vista to XP .please let me get the necessary softwares an...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
wes

Xp config changed overnight

Hello, i need help please. i left my office last night and my laptop was functioning normally. im running winxp. this AM, when i came in and started...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
ivansitopaisa

Windows xp install in pendrive

Hello, Sir, i want to software of windows xp bootable in my pendrive plz send me which steps i will fallow to install windows xp in pen drive pl...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Install xp on hp pa dv6000

Hello, how to INSTALL XP on HP PAVILION dv6000 Series plz show me DETAILS

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Window xp

Hello, i have valid key of xp but the microsoft said it is not

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Help installing win xp on toshiba a215 s7444

Hello, Trying to install win xp on a Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444, The laptop has no operating system on it at all (it was deleted), and no recovery d...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
fllr

Windows xp drivers for pavillion 9700 latop

My hard drive crashed and got a new one. I had vista but no copy so installed xp pro. I lost all my drivers and need whatever drivers I need to get ...

fliphusker

Restore deleted files from xp

hi all, i need your help. i have deleted a folder which contains all photoes.. i accidentally deleted it coz i thought have a back up. now only i dis...

ashwiny

Xp installation problems

Hello, I've had problems with my XP os so i deceided to buy a new disc and re-install it. Got myself a new XP disc. I put the disc in and started ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Xp is not genuine,den how to download wmp 10

Hello, my windows xp is not genuine and it creates problem in downloading wmp 10. plz tell me how to download wmp 10????

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Boot failure after windows xp update

Hello, After a recent windows update, my computer (a laptop, 3yrs old, acer 5100 series, running XP) would not restart properly, the farthest promp...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
frk_of_nature

Xp operating system recovery

Hello, i got windows xp recovery disc and ran it to redo my operating system once i was done of course i went straight to the bios to set the system ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Windows xp asus laptop, reboots nonstop

Hello, I have a asus laptop w/windows xp and after i windows start and sets up my desktop setting it turns blue but not able to see the error message ...

Dark7568

Downgrde xp for pre installed vista hp(amd)

Hello, i bought last month new hp compaq (AMD)laptop there is already preinstalled windows vista, but i dont like to continued with vista then i deci...

LouisSteph

How to install xp in laptop

Hello, i am having compaq presario cq45-106au model laptop.already vista is installed.now how i can install xp.i tried but it appears blue ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
bala

Xp - desktop background change - virus?

Hello, I hope someone can help me on this one. I've been helping an OAP teaching her how to use her Compaq Laptop with XP on it so she can order he...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Screen all blue, no icons. windows xp

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Window xp

Hello, Why does Microsoft window xp keep making me write 2 words every 3 min or else it will shutdown>>?? Please Help me:(

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
bryantankw

How to change from vista to xp

Hello, i hav windows vista with my laptop it is HP pavilion DV6000 and i am not satisfied with it and i want to change to XP but when ever i go in se...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
kamli4u

My xp logs in as mac

Hello, I am having trouble with my XP. i downloaded something that makes your xp like mac and my xp logs in as mac and wont log in. i tried logging i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Msn 2009 problem in xp pack 2

Hello, why I can not instal msn 2009 in xp pack 2

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
gsdgsdgd

Etherenet controller for windows xp pro.

Hello, For Compaq presserior v6000 series model v6430ee. Removed windows vista and installed windows XP Pro. And i need Etherenet Controller for lan ...

dancedhall

Etherenet controller for windows xp pro. driv

Hello, system: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 Computer: Genuine Inter...

dancedhall

Unable to chnage vista to xp (hp dv6626us)

Hello, haiiiii i bought a new hp pavillion dv 6626us laptop intialy it was in windows vista .now want to change os to windows xp wh...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Xp installation

Hello, sir,in my fresh pc i want to install win xp through kingston pen drive? plz help me out

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Can't find product key for windows xp

Hello, On approximately 9/15/2009 my roommate and me started checking for viruses, and spyware, ect. The report came back saying that I had 65 threat...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Installing xp

Hello, i cant install xp2 on my laptop which is came from vista home basic ,model no.. is compaq presario 3604tu,when i try to install xp it shows no...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Installing xp in 5 minutes

Solved

Hello, I want to install xp in few time , please provide me tips I will give manny thanks to u

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I want windows xp servis pack2

Hello, i want windows xp servis pack2 free download softwear pleas help mi

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
herv@il

Help installing win xp on toshiba a215 s7444

Hello, Trying to install win xp on a Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444, The laptop has no operating system on it at all (it was deleted), and no recovery dis...

fllrfth

Howto install & run full windows xp from u

Hello, Anybody know "How to install and run a FULL Windows XP from a USB drive i have tried accessing ........................ " http://www.ngine.d...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Xp pro won't recognize replacement sata hdd

Hello, Hello, My old SATA hard drive crashed and I replaced it with a WD5001AALS hard drive. I can't get Windows XP Professional to recognize t...

dancedhall

My usb external hdd is invisible in xp

Hello, I can't access my USB external HDD via 'explorer' although 'Device Manager' says its working properly. other USB divices are similarly invi...

dancedhall

Xp home freezeat loading

Hello, a few days ago firefox went into a update so i hit restart but after i did nothing worked so iturned my computer off and wen i tried to turn...

aron1193

Xp recovery console question please help

Solved

I have a quick question, When using the recovery console, And Doing A Repair install, Is there an option So that i can repair windows, Without losing ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
nvmarv

Need the drivers windows xp for dv6000

Hello, I have windows vista but i upgrade to windows xp and i need all the drivers for dv6000

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

How can i install windows xp on my ext drive?

Hello, Dudes please help...i really don't know what to do to make this work,,,, My question is: How can i install win xp on my external har...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No sound after i reinstalled windows xp pro

Hello, I re-installed windows XP alongwith Service Pack 3 on my computer after having a virus spread in my computer. Surprisingly, it does not recogn...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
sandydude4u

Downgrade windows vista to windows xp sp2

Hello, I bought new pc HP pavillion a6540 with windows vista...after I downgrade the vista to xp sp2 I cant install the: - soundcart: realtek HD ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
M.A.S Mohamed Rafeek

Downgrading from windows vista to xp te

Hello, I have a preinstalled vista tablet PC on a Fujitsu T1010. I want to downgrade that to an XP tablet version and would like to know if there is ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Installation of xp and vista

Hello, please i want to know to install xp and vista together on compaq presario cq60 through partitioning because i tried it and the xp wipe off the...

dancedhall

Xp drivers

Hello, i want to xp driver for pavilion dv4.So i request to send my email address.

LouisSteph
Results 2001 - 2050 out of a total of 2,789