The discussions

How to install xp on hp pavilion dv6700

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Please give me advice for my windows xp (hp)

Hello, I have an HP brand comp (not sure of the model) windows XP, it's about 7 years old. Anyway I noticed that the mouse was not working. I tried t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
greyism

Windows xp is not rebooting

Hello, My computer is not rebooting and hung while trying to run it in safe mode. I read so many post regarding this topic and i could not try anyone...

closeup22

How can instaled win xp

Hello, sir how r u... plz tell me how can i instaled xp by pen drive..i have mini lap top it has not cd rom...plz tell me how can instaled???plz se...

closeup22

Windows xp

Hello, sir how to make bootable xp pendrive plz tell me thank's

ash_perez01

Replaced hd installed xp and wireless down!

Hello, My hard drive crashed so i got a new one installed it and my uncle installed windows xp.......when i got home i tried connecting to the inte...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

I want to change my boot screan of xp install

Hello, i want to change my boot screan of XP install

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Can't find partition in windows xp sp3

Hello, I have three internal hard disks. I wanted to re-install windows xp with sp3 as the windows was corrupted. I tried to install the wind...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
epsiman

Xp keeps bsod and restarting at loadup

Hello, iam new to this forum and only writing this because of a problem i encountered today. As i booted up my computer, everything seems fine until i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
thanks

Window xp installation

Hello, i have a problem in installing win xp.everytime it shows the error.stop:0x000000(0xf7abe524,0xc0000034,0x000000,0x000000). please help me as ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Where can i get window xp cd to reformat pc

Hello, I need help where can i get new window xp to reformat my pc because my pc is crash? I am appreciate. thanks.

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
gumdrop

Prvide drivers for win xp

Hello, i am using compac presario CQ40 and i have problem i hav no drivers to support win xp. i am using vista but i want to cahnge it but there ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Downgrade to xp

Hello, sir i m trying to load xp service pack 3 its reach up to licence agreement then its hang the system so please let me know what i do to load xp ...

deepbreathe

Windows xp not loading in normal moder

Hello, our pc which runs on XP will only now start in safe mode with network. If I try it in normal or last known safe mode it just tries for about...

deepbreathe

I cant reinstall windows xp small business 02

Hello, i am trying to reinstall windows as when i am loggin onto my computer it saves the settings then logs off again when trying to reinstall it wo...

deepbreathe

Help me install xp

Hello, Hello, I own an HP Notebook which in the past gave me problems with some programs so I decided to format & re-install windows xp. When I try...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Want to install win xp in compaq presariocq40

Hello, I am seriously in big trouble because window vista version is not supporting turbo c, and also microsoft visual c++. As i am is the stude...

deepbreathe

Delete of xp files

Hello, my some file of xp have been replaced by recognize files so my computer does not fuction properly. i cannot see any on desktop and alays a m...

sarath94087

Can't download files-using firefox with xp

Hello, i'm on the page where people are worried with problems of downloading files, with Vista. my problem is with a newly installed XP; i can't u...

dist.urbd

No audio on windows xp after reformating

Hello, I have ASUS laptop M6A and have recently reformatted the system. Operating system is Windows XP, service pack 3. Configuration is : Intel(R...

ash_perez01

Windows xp shows script error

Hello, when i working in my machine suddenly an error message comming like windows\system32\regedit.sys stringent error how i can rectify t...

suff954

Windows xp has refused to install on my pc

Hello, I own an HP Notebook which in the past gave me problems with some programs so I decided to format & re-install windows xp. When I try to do so...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Xp reinstall-no video and multi media control

Hello, I reinstalled xp home edition. Now I am missing multi media audio controller and video controller. I have a Dell Dimension 2400. Any suggesti...

suff954

My pc post but not pass xp

Hello, I have been working on these all night. My PC POST but blank afterward. Long story short, at first, it POST then stayed on the XP logo...

Jane

I cant start windows xp home edition

Hi, I need help. After i turned off my computer with Shut down button (I needed to do that really fast) I cant start windows xp home edition.. It come...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
CryingOne

To install xp removing vista

Hello, in toshiba satellite pro u 300- cant change the sata drive....what can i do to install xp os in my laptop? plz help!!

deepbreathe

Can't proceed to format desktop to windows xp

Hello, i have here a hp proliant ml110, i try to format it to windows xp but it cant continue the windows setup because an error occured, it said tha...

Dacota920

Xp driver neeeded

Hello, i brought a new hcl computer with preloaded window vista recently with product key no. H282V-VG2VK-MVX47-MRG33-8V3JJ . The problem is t...

ash_perez01

Services are not ruuning after installing xp

Hello, i hvae p4 system with 2.8 ghz cpu and 512 mb of ram with 80 gb ide hdd with ASUS P5RD1-VM motherboard.i have a problem that after insta...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Windows xp problem

Solved

Hello, i have a problem to open any disk drive like C: E: when i click it tells me this " windows cannot find 'DISKRUN.EXE' make sure you typed the ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
dexa

Language change on xp

Hello, hi am wanting to know how to change yhe language from german to english i have an xp windows disc to do it how simple is it

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Presario v6000 on win xp wont connect 2 wi-fi

Solved

Hello, my HP compaq presario v6000 on windows xp wont connect to wireless internet anymore. I think I accidentally deleted the drivers or adapte...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
skippy

Tried installing xp on hp dv6, major error

Hello, I recently tried installing windows xp onto my hp dv6 laptop and it failed to install. So I figured I would just reinstall Vista and now when ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
DJ

How to install window xp

Hello, I m not able to install the window xp in compaq cq40 laptop it show the blue dump error while installing the win xp even win vista is prloaded...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
Manny

Acer x1700 and windows xp

Hello, After about 8 hours of dealing with this problem I do not know where to turn. Got my acer x1700 today and tried to install windows XP Pro but...

jayvee

Difficulty installing windows xp fresh

Hello, Recently my harddrive containing the main windows folder I386 crashed. I am attempting to put another hard drive into the computer, and ins...

David

Can't boot into vista after installing xp

Hello, I installed XP today on seperated HD on my PC. But now when I boot I am unable to get back into Vista. Is there a way to fix this?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Change to xp and no webcam

Hello, I have sony vaio CS 390 DGB. I recovered my laptop to original windows-xp-sp3 and after that i am not able to use my webcam. i couldn't fin...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Windows xp control panel in run

To run a Control Panel tool in Windows, type the appropriate command in the Open box or at a command prompt. NOTE: If you want to run a command fr...

tinaki

Reformatted my hard drive and xp won't load

Solved

Hi All, Thanks for the help. I am giving my laptop to my son and wanted to remove all information prior to the transfer. I reformatted the hard dri...

sssmurphy

Xp installation

Hello,sir i have compaq presario V3000 ,model is V3604 TU .My laptop is only vista supported and i cant install xp in this .is there any solution fo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Install xp

Hello, how can i install my 610 compaq laptop window xp-2 ?

suff954

Change vista to xp in compaq laptops

Hello, i want to install to xp in my compaq laptop but i am not able to do so. Kindly give me the information to install xp.

suff954

Windows xp home edition problem

Hello, My ThinkPad R40e. when I open it goes through the motion of starting then when the windows xp comes up it starts the cycle of the banner th...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
Jimi James

Blue screen !!!!windows xp insperion 6000

Hello, I'm trying to fix my dad's computer he has a insperion 6000 it's a dell. He has the blue screen it keeps coming up and I'm not able to even ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

No sound after reinstal window xp

Hello, My computer recently conked out and I took it to a repair place to have it fixed. Since I was primarily concerned with getting the intern...

suff954

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

Hello, I used to have sound but had to reinstall windows XP because of a virus. Now I have no sound, and can't seem to find the driver anywhere.

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
tillville

Inspiron 1501 wifi off after putting in xp

Hello, I just put new XP Basic in my Dell Inspiron 1501 getting rid of Vista. Cannot get wifi to work. Have tried many driver downloads but no luck. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Video driver laptop c700 w/windows xp

Hello, Have HP Presario C700 Laptop Using Windows XP. Problem with Video Driver after Upgrade from Vista. Where can I find Video Driver that is com...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
xpcman
Results 1851 - 1900 out of a total of 2,789