The discussions

Password help!!

Hello, I need help getting back in my yahoo account because it is hooked to my i tunes and apple acct. I dont have access to the email....obviousl...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
xpcman

Sign in problems with email

Hello, My email account has been compromised. I cannot sign in to change my password. when I click account info, it only takes me back to sign in ...

xpcman

I have forgotten my password

Hello, I can't remember my Password so I need to create a new account. How do I proceed?

xpcman

Forgot yahoo password

Hello please could you help me to retrive my yahoo password

Ambucias

Open my yahoo mail

Hello, I am not able to open my yahoo mail . My yahoo mail is ***@*** Send me the code on my phone no. deleted by moderator Thanks Neena Co...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i cant access my yahoo account. i need my yahoo account for my apple id. but unfortunately i cant open my account i forgot my password pl...

Ambucias

Yahoo to reset my password

Hello, I have a vine account that is linked to the email deleted by moderatorGmail.co.UK Which is nowdeleted by moderator I have forgot the pa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

How to unlock snapchat

Hello, I can't figure out my Snapchat password!! I never made a real account for my email and I ant remember my password! Please help! I need it u...

ac3mark

I forget yahoo pasword please help me

Solved

Hello, i forget yahoo pasword please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

Need advice on how to recover my email

Hello, URGENT I lost my phone and got a new one,I had to change my phone number.now I can't access my yahoo mail account. Why can I do? Configu...

Ambucias

Cannot create new password i don't have my old telephone number

Hello, I'm lost- I moved permanently to ISRAEL and find out that I do have problem to log into my yahoo account ***@*** I cannot create new passwo...

Ambucias

New phone new number

Can't log into my yahoo account cause of the lock *****@yahoo.com send info to my other e-mail account ty *****@gmail.com

xpcman

Forgot my password and i change my phone number

Hello, I forgot my password and i change my phone number and the password of my alternate email. Can you send me my secret question please. Con...

xpcman

Recover yahoo id mail and password

Hello, Please recover my email and password @ yahoo. it looks like i sign in my account correctly but the yahoo always keep on saying that my ...

xpcman

Forgot password, alternative email and changed phone number

Hello, i have forgot my password, changed my phone number and forgot my alternative email. How do i recover my account. Configuration: iPhone /...

xpcman

Change mobile phone can not access email

Hello, Actually I know my email id and password but since yahoo have a very strict login, currently I need to input security code that sent to my ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forget my password

I don't know why but I can't sign in to my yahoo account and when I go to the forgotten password it keeps asking me to put my phone number in but the ...

Ambucias

Help me to log in i forgot the password

Hello, i am mj maddy help me to log in i have forgot the password yahoo so please do help me i request you Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Retreive yahoo password for me

Hello sir, pls I have forgotten my password,can you pls retrieve it for me? Thank u

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail password forgotten without the use of the mobile numb

Hello, I've forgotten my password to my yahoo mail account and the mobile number connected to it is lost. Please how do I log into my account or ret...

Ambucias

Forgotten my pasword

Hello, Sir i am forgotten my password but i remember my phone num, i have lost my mobile. please help how to recover my yahoo account. Configur...

Ambucias

How to login to yahoo account only using my security questions o

Hello, need to know how and where to go to login to my yahoo account by answering my security questions only is this posiable Configuration: iP...

Ambucias

Signing in problem

Hello please I forgot my yahoo id secret answers to the questions, I changed my phone number too and now I can't access my account please I need to ch...

Ambucias

Change mobile number in yahoo mail

Hello, My name is Adam and I can't access my yahoo account and I need to update my mobile number for it has changed from the one on my account and i...

Ambucias

Unbloked my hotmail account

Can you please unblocked my Hotmail Account. My alternative account is: deleted by moderator@googlemail.com or my phone number is: +deleted by moderat...

Ambucias

Yahoo replied invalid yahoo id and phone number when signed in

Hello, yahoo replied invalid yahoo id and phone number when signed in.I have checked everything i typed in and i found all correctly spelled. How ...

Ambucias

Missing password

Hello, sir please recover my account i have lost my phone. but i remmber my id or phone num. please someone help me. Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

I cant sign in to my yahoo mail

Hello, pls for months now I have not sign in to my yahoomail account as a result of that am finding it very difficult to sign in pls I need your hel...

Ambucias

Where did you spend your honeymoon?

Hello Please help me

Ambucias

Yahoo mail won't let me log in!

Hello, Basically this morning i created a new yahoo mail account for this event im working on it was all going well sending emails until earlier t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I cannot open my email

Hello, i have been on vacation for a week and i come home to find out that i cannot open my email. please help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

Ambucias

Login problem

Hello, hello this is shafiullah amarkhail i want to say that i can not log in to my yahoo account and i do not have any access to my alternative pho...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, I have forgot my yahoo password my user ID is ***@***, I have a new mobile number deleted by moderator and my alternative e-mail address is...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Solved

i have forgotten my yahoo password my yahoo id is ********@yahoo.com therefore i need help to recover my password

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
xpcman

Forget yahoo password

Hello, i forget my pass word, can't access my yahoo account ***@*** and diifficult to log in my facebook account. please help.......

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
xpcman

Verification code

Hello, I have been getting yahoo yahoo verification codes sent to my phone for the passed two days. I do not have a yahoo account. I have also been ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo security questions answers.

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. first and second question answer i don't remember. please help me as my important mails in ...

Ambucias

Password

Hello, I cant read my bbm cause i cant remember my password as well as the recovery questions answer can you help me please Configuration: Mac ...

Ambucias

Cant open my yahoo mail

Hello, Hello, pls I cant open my yahoo mail I ve been able to log on but I cant access my inbox and my chat messages

Roshan

Just wants clarification about this .ph , thanks

Is my email ronaldgraysantos@yahoo.com same with email deleted by moderator@yahoo.com.ph? difference is .ph Because I'm not getting any emai...

Ambucias

Forgot password and alternate mail

Hello, I really need to access my account that I have not used for a while. I tried to log in with the password i know but it said it was wrong but ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
xpcman

Yahoo mail forget my password

Hello, Please can you help me to remember my Password Please.

xpcman

Yahoo mail do not rememberanswers to security questions

Solved

Hello, I am locked out of my email and I do not remember my answers to my security questions. Is there a way to get the account reset? My email is...

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

Hello, i need help i forgot my yahoo password and i don't remember my security question . please help Configuration: Mac OS X (10.9.5) / Sa...

Ambucias

Forget alternate e-mail

Hello pls help me! I forget my yahoo password and also forget my alternate email id but remember my alternate password what can i do for get my altern...

Ambucias

Don't remember security question

Hello, I can not access my account on yahoo mail, because I have not remember security question when I sign in, but I have remember some other sec...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2016 by
Yumi

Yahoo mail: forgot password and security question

Solved

Hello, please help,I forgot my password and recovery security....please Assist need to log in...my email ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

Ambucias

E-mail address recovery

I have forgotten my password for my yahoomail and i don't have the phone number required for password recovery. my recovery email is been asterisk and...

Ambucias

I can get my email

Hello, I can get my yahoo code number, please put me through Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias
Results 4601 - 4650 out of a total of 7,826