The discussions

I can't access my email account

Hello, I haven't been able to access my yahoo email address for 2 hours now. The log in page doesn't recognize my email and password. When I click...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access the yahoo e-mail

Hello, I am trying to access the Yahoo e-mail, and get the following message "Sorry, we were unable to proceed with your request. Please try ag...

Ambucias

Forgot password and answer to security questions

Hello, I have forgotton my yahoo password and answer to security questions, please let me know how can i reset my password:if ***@*** Confi...

Ambucias

I cant access into my yahoo account

Hello, Please help me to have access into my yahoo mail account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.110

Ambucias

Cant log in

Hello, I cant log in into one of my yahoo account.The other one work fine but the second one not.When i try the helper it says "oops something wen...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, Please help to open my email it's been long time I didn't open so please

Ambucias

I lost my number

Hello, please help me i lost my number and now to enter in my yahoo mail its required to send a message to my lost number , now i dont know what sho...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Don't have my phone number anymore or that alternative email

Hello, I am trying to get into my email I don't have my phone number anymore or that alternative email is there any thing else ???? Configurati...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password, misplace my phone and cant remember th

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password, misplace my phone and cant remember the alternative email i used please can you help me cause i have a very impor...

Ambucias

No e-mail

Hello, my e-mail has frozen so I am not getting the e-mails being sent on how to fix it, I have access to web sites. Can anyone help Configurat...

ac3mark

Password recovery

Hello, I forgot my password to this email address ***@*** and i do not have access to my alternative email address as it was a student email account...

raju

Forgot password and phone number

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94 I forgot my password and my number has changed and I can't log in please help

Ambucias

Information is required

Hello, Since six months I have not used my email but, know my password and yahoo Id,the thing I am asking Is while I was creating Yahoo mail I wa...

Ambucias

Account login

Hello, i know my yahoo mail password but i lost my mobile number what iam given for mail now its asking verify with mobile number the code will ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Lose password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.110

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
abdul jabbar

Forgot my password

Hello, I can't remember my password and the mobile number which you have is incorrect can I have the code send to a different mobile number which is...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo email password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieve yahoo account

Hello, I cant remember my yahoo email, can you please help? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Unable to get into my account

Hello, I could really use some help. I'm trying to get into my yahoo mail and I don't have access to my mobile phone . I would like to know how do I...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo password & i changed my number also

Hello, how can I reset my yahoo mail password. Actually I have forgotten the old password & changed my number also. Answer me ASAP , its urgent please...

BunoCS

Cant access to my email

Hello, my email address is ***@*** and my Malaysian hand phone number that is connected to this email address is not use by me now.Im living in Ir...

BunoCS

Altenate email and mobile number not functional

Hello, I have problems signing in because I have long used my account,when I try to sign in now it requires for verification process for which t...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo password and do not have alternative email addre

Hello, I forgot my password.also I am no longer use my mobile phone number which was linked to yahoo account. also I did not update my alternative...

Ambucias

Help me retrieve my yahoo password and change my phone #

Hello, i forgot my password to yahoo and my phone number is changed please help me get into my account. you can reach me at ***@*** my phone# is del...

Ambucias

Forgot my password in my yahoo

Hello, Please help me recover my yahoomail Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Add alternate email and. .

Hello, need direct link to add alternate email and new phone number, since password is forgotten Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked acct.

Hello, Pls help me recover / unlock my yahoo account. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

Ambucias

Lost password and answer to secret question

Hello, please I want u to help me ,I can't remember my password and I can't also remember the answer to the secret question.please help I have importa...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Just can not open my mail

Hello, I really dont know how to access my email nor do I know the position of me mail they send me code and then I try and no success

BunoCS

Yahoo password forgot

Hello, Dear team i have forgot my yahoo password and alternate mail id nd phone number. pls provide my password.. Configuration: iPhone...

BunoCS

Don't know alternative email

Hello, i am sufiantarek .my yahoo id is ***@***. when i go to my yahoo mail open it but want alternative email. but i forgot my alternative mail and p...

BunoCS

Cannot access my yahoo account!!!

Hello Sir, i recently lost my phone,and now i cant access my yahoo mail.I would be able to get through if they asked me the security questions,but ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Vicious circle

Hello, I opened a new account and sent first mails usuning this account. Next time when I tried to sign in again it was impossible. However Yahoo w...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
Robert

I forgot my password plz help me

Hello, Plz I forget my password & i can't access my email or phone number. Plz I it's really important for me to have a new password Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail changed mobile number

Hello, I changed my cell phone # & can't access my email with my new phone???? I can still access yahoo account with my iPad, ***@*** Please he...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost password and security answer paid 9.95 for password recover

My email password stopped working last sunday and the security questions i dont remember. I think someone hacked into my account. I paid 9.95 to pass...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Password problems

Hello, I am having a problem with my login. It keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. when I click on forgot password it asks me if I have...

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password and security question so how to acces

I forgot my yahoo id and security question answer i didnt use it for long time but i use same id for facebook so i can i access for my yahoo account c...

Ambucias

Cannot access my yahoo account

I have not logged into my yahoo account for a couple of years and I decided to use it again and it won't let me log in I know my I'd and password they...

Ambucias

Forgot password and alternate email is not in use anymore.

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105 I have forgotten my yahoo password and the alternate email is not in use anymore. I am ...

Ambucias

Help me to open my email

Hello, Please help me i forget my password and secrut qusion. My email is ***@*** email have many things important for me please help me

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my e-mail password and i've change my phone number

Hello, Yahoo , Im Haikel I was forgot my 2nd E-mail password and I've changed my phone number to reset the password what should I do to get back my E-...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my pass word and not getting verification code to the registered mobile deleted by moderator. i want to change my mobile number t...

Ambucias

Reset my password and my mobile number

Hello, I forgot my password and may mobile number I gonna use for my yahoo mail ...can some body help me...

Ambucias

I need help recovering my password

Hello, i am having trouble remembering my email password to my old yahoo account my e-mail is ***@*** and i cant remember my password and i have tried...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo secret question answer

I foegot my yahoo secret question. I need to recover my email please help me thank you

Ambucias

Password reset without phone number

Solved

Hello, I want to change my yahoo mail password, I already used this link: https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Email new device

how do you logon to yahoo email on a new device when the recovery numbers are no good anymore

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my pass word

Hello, Iam can not access my ***@*** account last 4 yrs am not using but using face book this id , plz help to me call me Configuration: iPh...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
BunoCS

Recover account

Hello, I need help recover my yahoo account the phone number was disconnected and I can't recover my yahoo account can anyone help me Configur...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 4851 - 4900 out of a total of 7,824