PlayStation is one of the most popular game consoles that has proven its reliability. However, sometimes the game disk can get stuck in the console. In this article, we will give tips on how to remove a stuck disk from PS3 and PS4.
My PlayStation crashed (yellow LED error) and a game disc is stucked in it. How to force-eject the game disc?
Solution for PS3
Note: This procedure does not work on PS3 60GB
- Turn off the PS3 by removing the power cord.
- Put your finger on the Eject button and hold
- While keeping your finger on it, turn on the PS3.
- Wait for 10 to 30 seconds (during this time, the fan will be louder than usual) and release.
- Your game disc should be ejected.
Solutions for PS4
If your console is located horizontally, then the problem with the stuck of the disk can be eliminated quite easily. To do this, follow the following:
- Turn off the console - press the power button.
- Disconnect the power cable and put the console vertically.
- Wait for about half an hour and connect the power cable again.
- Download the console in safe mode pressing the power button and holding it until you hear a second signal.
- Press the extract button on the console.
If these measures did not help, you will have to use a special Phillips screwdriver to open the console manually. The specific steps will depend on which PS4 console model you have. You can find instructions for this operation on the official webpage of PlayStation.
- Ps3 black friday
- PS3 not reading discs: how to fix, after update > Guide
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5 > Guide
- Floppy disk fail 40: fix, CMOS checksum error, BIOS > Guide
- My disk is stuck in the computer > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Ps3 will not load. [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- PS4 controller not responding: white light, in game, on pc
- PSP update: 6.61, firmware, PlayStation
- Too many USB devices connected PS4: fix the error
- Expand your PS5 storage: internal, external
- How to update PS3 with USB: safe mode
- How to turn off vibration on PS4 controller: on PC, Fortnite
- PS3 recovery mode: without controller, not working
- How to turn off sound on PS4 controller
- PS3 can't obtain IP address: PlayStation 3 fix
- How to reset PS3 controller: on PC, without reset button
- Update PS4 with a USB
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS5
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC
- How to check battery on PlayStation controller: PS4, PS5
- PS4 safe mode: options, not working
- How to fix a slow PSP
- PS3 error codes and solutions
- Reset PlayStation 3: display settings HDMI
- PS3 mode not supported: Samsung HDMI, on TV
- How to play PlayStation 4 games online
- PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode
- Link PlayStation 4: to Facebook, to Twitter
- How to turn off PS4 system sounds
- How to disable PS4 share play
- Install Flash Player on Playstation 3: 2021
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history?
- How to play MP4 on a PSP 3000
- How to turn off notifications on PS4
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free
- How to change the language on PSP
- Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
- PS4 text to speech: not working
- Turn off controller vibration: PS3
- How to clear PS3: cache, cookies
- PS5 console: release date, price, stock
- How to connect a BigBen controller to a PS3
- How to reset your PlayStation network password?
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3?
- Obtain an IP address on the PS3
- Switch from HDMI to SCART: PlayStation 3
- Sony bug bounty program: explanation and rewards
- How to add the accessibility menu to Quick Menu on PS4?
- How to delete cookies on PlayStation 4
- How to save and backup game data on PS4
- How to customize the PS4 controller
- How to connect a PS4 or Xbox One controller: iPad, iPhone
- PS Now vs PS Plus
- PlayStation 4: tips and tricks
- How to take screenshots on PS4
- How to save battery life on PS4 controller
- PlayStation 5: upcoming games releases