Turning off the vibration feature on your PS3 controller can help save battery power. We'll show you how to do so using a simple manipulation detailed below.
To turn off vibration on a PS3 controller:
- From the XMB menu, go to Settings > Accessory Settings.
- Go to Controller Vibration Function.
- Toggle Vibration Function Off.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to turn off vibration on ps3 controller on pc
- How to turn off vibration ps3 controller
- Ps3 controller vibration
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Instagram > Download - Social media