The PlayStation Store is a large library that offers all the video games available for PlayStation, as well as add-ons and battle passes. You can also find a lot of discounts and promotions for PlayStation Plus users. Among other things, it offers the possibility of downloading products remotely. In this article, we show you how to use this service to purchase games.
How to access the PlayStation Store?
You can access the PlayStation Store from your console, smartphone, or browser. To download remotely on your linked PS4 or PS5 it is strictly necessary that the "Stay connected to the internet" option is enabled on your console.
From the browser
To purchase a game from the web browser, we go straight to PlayStation Store.
We will only have to log in to our PlayStation Network account and search for the game we want in the search engine.
We click on Add to cart, we make the payment... and that's it! The purchase is done. If we want to start the select download remotely, we go to our Game Library > Purchased and click Download on the chosen game.
From your smartphone
To access from your smartphone, you need to download the PlayStation App.
Once you have downloaded the application, the following steps must be followed to purchase a game:
- Open the PlayStation App, sign in, and select the PS Store option
- Search for the video game you want and click Add to cart.
- Confirm your purchase and payment method.
- Return to the app home page and now go to Game Library > Purchased.
- Select the game and click Download.
From the console
To access from the console:
- Sign in to PSN.
- Go to the PlayStation Store, select the game you want to download and click on Add to Cart.
- Access the cart and finalize the purchase with the chosen payment method.
- You can access the game through the Game Library.
As you can see, the procedure for purchasing a video game is very similar in all three cases.
How do I add funds to my e-wallet?
From your console, go to Settings > Account management > Account information > Wallet > Add funds.
You will then only need to select the payment method and amount.
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit/debit card, prepaid card, or PayPal.
How do I access the free games?
To access the free video games the procedure is the same as when you make a purchase, with the difference that the final cost will be 0 euros.
Main sections of the PlayStation Store
If you can't decide which video game to buy, don't forget to take a look at the New, Collections, and Discounts sections, all accessible through the PlayStation Store Purchases home page.
- How to buy games on ps4
- How to buy games through playstation store
- Buy ps4 online
- Play ps4 games online > Guide
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC > Guide
- Too many USB devices connected PS4: fix the error > Guide
- Ps4 controller not working in game > Guide
- PS4 controller triangle button stopped working [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum