How to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone
In this FAQ you will learn how to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone or tablet.
Prerequisites: - Internet connection (Wifi or mobile data)
- Make sure both devices are close.
- Your smartwatch must be fully charged.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
Pairing procedure: -On your smartphone: Connect to the PlayStore and download the Android Wear app
- Once installed, open the Android wear app.
- A list of available devices will be displayed. Tap to select your smartwatch.
- A pairing code will be displayed in your smartphone and smartwatch.
- If the codes are matching, simply tap on Pair (both on the phone and smartwatch).
- From there follow the onscreen instructions.