Android allows you to customise how you would like to view websites on your phone or mobile device. This setting allows you to switch from a website's mobile site to its desktop version with ease, making good use of the larger Android phone screens. Read on for a step-by-step.
To view the desktop version of a webpage on Android:
Open your browser and navigate to any website.
In most cases, the website's mobile version will be displayed by default.
- Simply tap on the Menu key and select Request desktop site.
Your browser should now switch over to the website's desktop version.
- Yahoo desktop version on mobile
- Yahoo desktop version
- Yahoo mail desktop version
- Unable to login to yahoo account, not used for 6 years > Yahoo Mail Forum
- Youtube desktop download > Download - Videos and news
- Microsoft Office 2010 > Download - Office suites
- Typing Master 11 Pro > Download - Education
- Lava hard reset & factory reset [solved] > Phones, PDA & GPS Forum