VirtualBox is a free hypervisor for x86 computers developed by Oracle. By default, the drag and drop feature between the host and guest OS is not enabled. However, you can easily activate it.
How to activate the drag and drop feature in VirtualBox on Mac?
- Open VirtualBox, select the guest OS > Settings:
- Go to General > Advanced.
- Click the Drag and Drop menu, and make your selection between Disabled, Host to Guest, Guest To Host, and Bidirectional:
How to activate the drag and drop feature in VirtualBox in Ubuntu?
- Navigate to top menu > Devices.
- Go to Drag and Drop > Bidirectional.
- With Bidirectional, you can drag and drop from guest to host computer and from host to guest.
Do you need more help with VirtualBox? Check out our forum!