VirtualBox is a free hypervisor for x86 computers developed by Oracle. By default, the drag and drop feature between the host and guest OS is not enabled. However, you can easily activate it.
How to activate the drag and drop feature in VirtualBox on Mac?
- Open VirtualBox, select the guest OS > Settings:
- Go to General > Advanced.
- Click the Drag and Drop menu, and make your selection between Disabled, Host to Guest, Guest To Host, and Bidirectional:
How to activate the drag and drop feature in VirtualBox in Ubuntu?
- Navigate to top menu > Devices.
- Go to Drag and Drop > Bidirectional.
- With Bidirectional, you can drag and drop from guest to host computer and from host to guest.
Do you need more help with VirtualBox? Check out our forum!
- Virtualbox drag and drop not working
- Virtualbox drag and drop
- How to enable drag and drop in virtualbox
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac > Guide
- Not able to cut or copy attachment file [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- Need to put songs on ipod without itunes [solved] > Forum - ITunes
- In excel how to create a drop down list > Guide
- Virtualbox disconnect network > Guide
- Notepad++ xml plugin: download, install, manual install
- Recover folder structure: using Recuva, from formatted drive
- Anvi Folder Locker forgot password
- How to change MAC address virtual machine VirtualBox
- Intex webcam driver: for Windows 10
- Change VirtualBox boot: from hard drive, from USB DVD drive
- How to move VirtualBox VM: to another computer, drive
- GOM player file loop: video, audio
- How to read and create BIN and CUE files
- Advanced SystemCare change language settings
- Matlab concatenate vectors: vertically, horizontally
- Push-to-talk feature in TeamSpeak: enable, not working
- How to change the playback speed on GOM Player
- How to uninstall Deep Freeze: cloud agent, Windows 10
- TeamViewer remote cursor not working: Windows 10
- How to disable Adobe Acrobat update notifications?
- How to add WinMerge options to the Windows context menu?
- How to add files from removable drives to AIMP?
- Top 3D software for home design
- Convert HEIC to JPG: on Windows, Mac, online
- Recover lost or deleted files with Recuva
- How to install Virtual DJ: Windows, MacOS
- How to change language settings on PDF XChange Viewer
- How to open .pub Files: WIndows, macOS, Linux
- Best free tax software in 2022
- Management software: for small business, workflow, teams
- Alternatives to Microsoft Project: free, open source, Mac, PC