TeamSpeak is a VoIP software that allows you to easily conduct conference calls. It includes a wide range of features, including push-to-talk. If you'd like to enable the push-to-talk feature but don't know how this tutorial may help.
How to turn on the push-to-talk feature in TeamSpeak?
- Click Settings > Options > Capture.
- Select Push-To-Talk, and select a hot key:
- Click OK to save your changes.
Push-to-Talk not working in TeamSpeak: how to fix?
If your Push-to-Talk feature doesn't work on TeamSpeak, try this:
- Check your Capture Profile
- Check your hotkey profile
- Disable Voice Activation Detection while Push to Talk feature