Here's how to disable network access on a virtual machine on a guest OS in VirtualBox.
- Open VirtualBox
- Select the guest OS.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Go to Network
- Untick Enable Network Adapter
- Click on OK.
Need more help with Linux? Check out our Forum!
- Virtualbox disable network
- Virtualbox disable internet access
- How to disable virtualbox
- Disable Network Access to Windows Registry
- Speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, on Android > Guide
- Disable Network Sharing on Windows Media Player
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus - Disable Network notification
- Disable the Internet Connection on Android Smartphone
- How to change MAC address virtual machine VirtualBox
- How to move VirtualBox VM: to another computer, drive