GOM player file loop: video, audio
In this article, we will explain how to to continously loop a section of video or audio files using GOM Player.
To loop a section of video or audio on GOM Player:
First open the file in GOMPlayer:
- Click on the Control Panel button (or press F7), select the Control Tab
- Click on the pause button.
- Click on the timeline of your audio/video files and then on the Start button to set the starting point
- Repeat the operation to set the ending point
- Once done click on the Play button
- Click on the Undo to cancel the loop.
Any more video questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Gom player repeat video
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- Flash player download > Download - Other
- Audio track download for mx player > Audio Forum
- GOM Player > Download - Video playback
- Youtube video player > Download - Video playback