Microsoft Security Essentials comes pre-loaded on your Windows computer. It automatically scans your computer from any threat. You can disable its antivirus feature if necessary.
To disable Microsoft Security Essentials:
- Open Microsoft Security Essentials and click on Settings > Real-time protection. In the right pane, uncheck Turn-on real-time protection.
- Next, click on the Save Changes button to confirm the changes.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
- Disable microsoft security essentials
- How to disable microsoft security essentials
- Turn off microsoft security essentials
- Microsoft security essentials windows 7 64-bit > Download
- Downloading Microsoft Security Essentials (XP) [solved] > Forum - Windows XP
- Usbfix and microsoft security essentials in one pc [solved] > Forum - Antivirus
- Security check preventing login > Forum - Facebook
- Security check preventing > Forum - Facebook
- How to run an online virus scan with Kaspersky?
- The best free antivirus for USB
- How to enable McAfee auto scan: USB drives
- How to disable automatic loading of BitDefender at startup
- Best antivirus: Windows 10, free, online, 2022
- How to install ESET NOD32 antivirus: free download
- Restore hidden by a virus files on your memory card
- How to use Avast Antivirus: download, review
- Update antivirus without internet
- Best antivirus: for Android, for iPhone, free
- Free online antivirus scan