You can configure McAfee Internet Security to automatically scan removable drives, the procedure is as follows.
- Double-click on the McAfee tray icon.
- Go to "Virus and Spyware Protection" > Real-Time scanning.
- Click on Settings and scroll to the "Check removable media drives" section.
- Select "Always scan it automatically".
- Click on Apply.
Any more security questions? Check out our forum!
- Mcafee online scan
- How to scan usb drive for virus with mcafee
- Mcafee usb scan
- Online scan pen drive kaspersky > Guide
- Best antivirus: Windows 10, free, online, 2022 > Guide
- Scan my pendrive without antivirus [solved] > Forum - Antivirus
- The Best Free Online Antivirus Services
- How to remove virus from SD card? > Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- The best free antivirus for USB
- How to disable automatic loading of BitDefender at startup
- How to disable antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials
- How to install ESET NOD32 antivirus: free download
- Restore hidden by a virus files on your memory card
- How to use Avast Antivirus: download, review
- Update antivirus without internet
- Best antivirus: for Android, for iPhone, free
- Free online antivirus scan