ESET NOD32 Antivirus, the award-winning antivirus software, offers protection against all types of malware and digital threats such as viruses, spyware, worms, rootkits, exploits, ransomware and phishing. This fast and powerful solution takes up very little space to avoid slowdowns and save battery power when your laptop is not connected to power. It also has a player mode that prevents pop-ups while using a full-screen program.
How to download ESET NOD32?
ESET NOD32 Antivirus compatibility
- The antivirus can run on Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 operating systems with SP1.
- This program works optimally on computers with a 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor of 1GHz or higher.
It is also recommended that your computer has the latest updates installed and that you remove other security or antivirus programs running on your computer, as they may interfere with the operation of ESET NOD32 Antivirus and cause instability. Once all this is done, follow these steps:
- Download ESET NOD32 Antivirus here and double click the .exe file. If you see a dialog box, click Yes to run the installer.
How to install the antivirus?
As soon as the installation wizard appears, click Next. Then, choose your language and click Continue.
On the new window with terms and conditions, click I Accept if you want to confirm that you accept the end-user license agreement. If you have other antivirus and/or security software installed on your computer, the installation wizard will indicate this. Ideally, you should remove it and click Try Again. Alternatively, you can select Ignore.
In the new window that opens up, select Free trial license to start your ESET NOD32 Antivirus demo for 30 days. Next, enter your e-mail address, confirm it and select your country from the drop-down menu you will receive an email with your license number for the trial period). Finish by clicking on Activate.
To proceed with the installation, click on Continue. Select your preferences regarding the ESET Live Grid response system and detection of potentially unwanted applications that in some cases may represent a risk to your security. Then, click Continue.
Choose whether you want to participate in the customer experience improvement program and click Continue.
Once the driver installation is complete, click Done to activate your free version and your antivirus will open instantly.
Next, select Activate the full product to enjoy all the program's features, and then choose Use a purchased License Key.
Enter the license key sent to the email you indicated at the beginning of the installation. You can copy and paste it into the field provided. Then click Continue, grant permissions to ESET Elevated Client by clicking Yes, and select Activate in the following window.
Note: Make sure to save the e-mail with the license key you received and do not share it.
Finish the process by clicking Done and the antivirus will start protecting your computer immediately without opening the program. Now you can enjoy all the features of ESET NOD32 Antivirus for one month for free thanks to the trial version.
To open the program and check the antivirus status, double-click on the ESET NOD32 icon next to the clock (bottom right of the screen) or click the arrow showing the hidden icons.
Note:: Because ESET NOD32 is a paid antivirus, the only valid means of activating the product is through a license key. You can enjoy the free trial version and then purchase the annual license (£34.96). CCM is opposed to software piracy and therefore does not provide activation codes.
Uninstall the Antivirus
If at some point you wish to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus, open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Then select ESET Security, click Change and the installation wizard will open. There, click Next > Remove. Wait while the process is running. Then click Finish and restart your computer.
Free Antivirus Similar to ESET NOD32
If you do not want to purchase the ESET NOD32 license when the trial period ends, you can download a free antivirus recommended below:
- Avast Free Antivirus
- AVG Antivirus Free
- Avira Free Antivirus
- 360 Total Security
- Panda Cloud Cleaner
- How to activate eset nod32 antivirus for free
- How to activate eset nod32 antivirus
- Activate eset nod32
- NOD32 definition updates manually > Forum - Software
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus > Download
- How to Update Your Antivirus Without Internet Connection
- NOD32 v3.0 Offline Updater [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Eset Nod32 - Submit a supsicious file for analysis
- How to run an online virus scan with Kaspersky?
- The best free antivirus for USB
- How to enable McAfee auto scan: USB drives
- How to disable automatic loading of BitDefender at startup
- How to disable antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials
- Best antivirus: Windows 10, free, online, 2022
- Restore hidden by a virus files on your memory card
- How to use Avast Antivirus: download, review
- Update antivirus without internet
- Best antivirus: for Android, for iPhone, free
- Free online antivirus scan