Acer function keys not working Windows 10
The Fn key in Acer computers can be used with the up-down and left-right arrows keys for various functions including increasing or decreasing the brightness of the screen, changing the volume of the speakers or office software shortcuts. If you find that only certain Fn key combinations work but not all, the issue may be due to a corrupted configuration. We will show you how to fix this configuration problem below.
To fix Acer Fn key not working:
Click on Start > Run then type "msconfig"
- Select the Startup tab
- Look for the following entry and make sure that it is checked: "Acer Launch Manager"
More keyboard questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Acer fn key not working
- How to fix fn key on acer laptop
- Acer keyboard function keys
- How to disable Fn keys [solved] > Windows Forum
- Microsoft Office 2010 > Download - Office suites
- Fix laptop keys: CTRL, Fn, Num Pad > Guide
- How to type @ on keyboard: Mac, Windows, laptop > Guide
- Shift key not working correctly: on Windows or Mac > Guide