GTA: Vice City download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the fourth installment in the famous GTA open-world franchise. Set in the eighties, the game's main characters find themselves trapped in a world of crime and adventure, this time in a fictional city called Vice City. Gangs, plenty of weapons, crazy vehicles and thrilling missions are waiting for you.
Tommy Vercetti is an ex-convict who served a 15-year sentence for murdering several men in Liberty City. Now he is relocated for work reasons to Vice City, a city characterized by an excessive amount of drug traffickers. Not surprisingly, many of Tommy's activities are related to selling drugs. Your task is to lead Tommy through a series of missions entrusted by his boss while earning credit and respect on the streets.
- Action, adventure, and driving: The gameplay is based on these three pillars. As you drive Tommy through the city, many epic missions will cross your path. You can also choose to chill and travel across the city, break some laws, do stunts, or do whatever you want.
- Physics: The GTA physics engine has evolved over the years and offers a well-balanced and intuitive physics simulation where you can do crazy stunts and feel even free from boundaries while remaining realistic.
- Properties: In GTA Vice City, you can buy properties like safehouses to sleep and heal or assets to run businesses. You will feel you can own the city and rule the criminal underworld.
- Vast world: Vice City is based in Miami and has many neighborhoods such as Banana Grove, Felicity, and Miramire. Also, this is the first game of the series to feature an in-game map.
- Fantastic characters: As the story evolves, you will meet many characters from different gangs with which you can interact. Moreover, you will be pleased to know that your protagonists are fully voiced to bring the immersion to the next level.
- Wanted level: This determines the degree of police persecution of the player for committing crimes. As in the previous games, you will have to be very careful not to be hunted down by the city's whole police corps.
- Arsenal: In this installment, you will find all your favorite weapons from previous GTA titles, and many new ones are introduced. You will genuinely feel that every weapon is different and must be handled differently, including handguns, melee weapons, thrown weapons, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, heavy weapons, vehicle weapons, and special ones.
- Vehicles: Many will be unlocked as we progress through the story, and some will only become available after completing specific secondary missions. You will be able to control tons of different vehicles throughout the game, including sports vehicles (like banshee, cornet, infernus), 4WD and utility vehicles (Messa Grande, Walton, Bobcat, etc.), four-door cars, two-door cars, vans, industrial trucks, public service vehicles, governments and emergency (ambulance, fire truck, police, FBI rancher, etc.), aircraft (Hunter, Sea Sparrow, VCN Maverick, etc.), motorcycles (Angle, Pizza Boy, Freeway, PCJ 600, etc.), but also boats and RC vehicles, and more.
Graphics and sound
GTA: Vice City is part of the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy collection, meaning you will be playing a remastered, high-definition version of the original game. Among the enhancements, we find new lighting techniques, higher resolution textures, increased draw distance, improved sound effects, and more. Speaking of sound, the soundtrack of GTA: Vice City is a proper tribute to the 80s, and your protagonists are fully voiced.
Duration and game modes
Vice City offers a solo gaming experience in which you must complete multiple primary and secondary missions. Beating the game will take you 28 hours on average.
What do the reviews say?
GTA: Vice City has a Metacritic rating of 94 out of 100.
"A sure-fire classic. It has great graphics, great music, fanatical voice talent, an intelligent plot, dynamic gameplay and a universe of models that will be hard to match". (PC Arena)
Vice City has been rated with a PEGI 18 label. It contains gambling, violence, strong language, and drug use.
- Gta vice city download
- Gta vice city download for pc
- Gta vice city free download for pc
- Gta 1 download > Download - Action and adventure
- Gta 5 download for pc > Download - Action and adventure
- Gta liberty city cheats ppsspp download > Guide
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing