Unlike other webmail services, Hotmail does not have the option to translate a mail written in a foreign language into English. In order to facilitate a translation, the user will have to use an external translation tool such as Google Translator. We will show you the steps to take below.
Translate a Mail on Hotmail
- Unfortunately, unlike other webmail services Hotmail offers no option to translate the content of a mail directly from the inbox. However, what you can do is to make use of Google translator. Follow these steps:
- Open the mail you want to translate, select the contents with the mouse. Then, right click and select Copy
- Click HERE to access the Google translator
- Paste the text in the translation field (right click> Paste)
- Choose the language and click on "Translate." To the right, the translated text will appear!
Image: © 123RF.com