Note: Outlook no longer has an option to switch back to Hotmail. Hotmail has now been phased out.
Can I change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
Please note that, as of 2013, all Hotmail accounts have been migrated to Outlook.com. This article is here purely for informative purposes.
If you are a Hotmail, Live, or MSN account user who is not so thrilled by the new Outlook experience, you can revert to your old Hotmail inbox settings in just a few simple steps. This tutorial will show you how.
How to switch from Outlook to Hotmail user interface?
- Click the Settings icon (represented by a gear icon) in the top-right corner, and select Switch Back to Hotmail.
- You will be given the option to send feedback to the site. Once you select your option, you will be redirected to the old Windows Live experience.
- Simply click Hotmail in the upper toolbar to view your inbox.
- Old hotmail sign in
- How to change outlook to hotmail
- Change outlook to hotmail
- Hotmail sign in change password > Guide
- Hotmail sign up > Guide
- What to do when Outlook won't open > Guide
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone > Guide
- How to create a new Outlook account? > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to backup emails in Outlook
- How to log in to Outlook