How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
Note: Outlook no longer has an option to switch back to Hotmail. Hotmail has now been phased out.
Can I change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
Please note that, as of 2013, all Hotmail accounts have been migrated to Outlook.com. This article is here purely for informative purposes.
If you are a Hotmail, Live, or MSN account user who is not so thrilled by the new Outlook experience, you can revert to your old Hotmail inbox settings in just a few simple steps. This tutorial will show you how.
How to switch from Outlook to Hotmail user interface?
- Click the Settings icon (represented by a gear icon) in the top-right corner, and select Switch Back to Hotmail.
- You will be given the option to send feedback to the site. Once you select your option, you will be redirected to the old Windows Live experience.
- Simply click Hotmail in the upper toolbar to view your inbox.
Do you need more help with Outlook? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Old hotmail sign in
- Change outlook to hotmail
- How to change outlook to hotmail
- Create Snapchat account: with email, with phone number > Guide
- Hotmail sign in > Guide
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number > Guide
- Create a Skype account: with work mail, Gmail > Guide
- Cant log into my hotmail account > Hotmail & Outlook.com Forum