Do you regularly translate text in a particular language? Here's how to add a Google Translate extension to your Google Chrome web browser. The method is similar for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
How to add the Google Translate extension?
- Open Google Chrome
- Search for the Google Translate extension and install it.
- You need to allow Google Translate to read and change all your data on all websites.
- You will then see the Google Translate extension with your other extensions. You can then choose to pin it onto your menu.
How to add a translate extension to Chrome on Android?
- On your android device, open Chrome.
- Go to any webpage that is in a different language.
- You should then see a list of languages into which you can translate the page. If you can't find your preferred language, go to the settings and select more languages. Chrome will then translate the page for you.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!