Create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop
By creating a shortcut for your Hotmail email account you can facilitate access to your mailbox and see your incoming and sent messages straight away. Read this article to learn how to create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop in a few simple steps.
How to create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop?
- Right-click on your desktop and select New tab, then choose Shortcut.
- In the new prompt window type the web address (www.hotmail.com) and click Next.
- Select the name for this shortcut and click Finish. Now you can simply double-click on the Hotmail shortcut icon on your desktop and you will be automatically redirected to Hotmail.
Do you need more help with hotmail? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Hotmail desktop
- Youtube desktop download > Download - Videos and news
- Blackberry desktop software > Download - File management
- Capcut desktop > Download - Video editing
- How to sign in to Hotmail > Guide
- Spotify group session desktop > Guide