By creating a shortcut for your Hotmail email account you can facilitate access to your mailbox and see your incoming and sent messages straight away. Read this article to learn how to create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop in a few simple steps.
How to create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop?
- Right-click on your desktop and select New tab, then choose Shortcut.
- In the new prompt window type the web address (www.hotmail.com) and click Next.
- Select the name for this shortcut and click Finish. Now you can simply double-click on the Hotmail shortcut icon on your desktop and you will be automatically redirected to Hotmail.
Do you need more help with hotmail? Check out our forum!
- Hotmail desktop
- Hotmail full desktop site
- Hotmail icon
- How can I create a desktop icon for Hotmail [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Change hotmail password > Guide
- Hotmail 401 unauthorized [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Hotmail email > Guide
- Old hotmail sign in > Guide
- Unable to open Hotmail: in Safari, on Mac
- How to translate an email in Hotmail