By default BitTorrent supports a Maximum number of active torrents of 8 and a maximum number of active downloads of 5. But if you indeed have a high bandwidth and there's a lot of people sharing the files you're looking for then you can adjust these number to your preferences.
- Click on the Options menu > Preferences > Queueing
- In the Queue settings section (right pane) you can freely edit these values.
- Validate with the OK button
Photo by Cookie the Pom on Unsplash
- Qbittorrent limit number of downloads
- Qbittorrent maximum active downloads - Best answers
- Qbittorrent number of downloads - Best answers
- How To Limit Uploads and Downloads in Google Drive - How-To - Google
- Qbittorrent how to increase download speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Qbittorrent shutdown after download - How-To - P2P
- Utorrent download speed limit - How-To - Bittorrent
- Free download manager traffic limits - How-To - Download manager