It is common that Windows shows error messages but how do you remove them ? If you are getting the Active Desktop Recovery error message at Windows startup, follow the procedure in the article below.
What is Active Desktop Recovery?
Active Desktop is a Windows XP feature that allows you to apply multimedia content, as well as web pages to your desktop wallpaper. If you get an error message, it may mean that the content is not available.
Active Desktop Recovery Fix
To remove ”Active Desktop Recovery” error message by following these steps:
- Click on Start> Run and then type regedit.
- Expand the following key: HKEY CURRENT USER by selecting Software, then Microsoft. Now choose Internet Explorer, newt Desktop. Finally, select SafeMODE and then components.
- Set the value of DeskHtmlVersion to 0.
- Save your settings and close the registry.
Image: © Google.com
- Restore my active desktop
- Active desktop recovery windows xp - Best answers
- Windows xp active desktop recovery - Best answers
- Acer aspire desktop recovery - Guide
- Need help with active partition recovery. ✓ - Forum - System software
- Yahoo recovery email no longer active - Guide
- How to change desktop background windows 10 without activation - How-To - Windows 7
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity 2021 - Forum - Facebook