My Xbox won't read game discs. Cleaning the lens won't solve this issue. The following message is displayed and then nothing happens:
- "Attempting to read media"
- On you Xbox go to Settings.
- Then select Memory.
- Highlight any storage device and press "Y".
- Do not select "A".
- Select "Clear System Cache".
- Perform Maintenance, click "Yes".
- Try your game again.
This document, titled « Xbox 360 - Error message: Attempting to read media », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM