In this article we'll show you how to resolve the error message "Attempting to read media" when your Xbox is having problems reading game discs. If cleaning the lens doesn't solve the issue follow the procedure below.
Solution For Error Message: Attempting to Read Media
- On you Xbox go to Settings.
- Then select Memory.
- Highlight any storage device and press "Y".
- Do not select "A".
- Select "Clear System Cache".
- Perform Maintenance, click "Yes".
- Try your game again.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Attempting to read media xbox 360
- Xbox 360 attempting to read media - Best answers
- Xbox 360 attempting to read media dvd - Best answers
- My Xbox360 won't play disc! ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Attempting to read media issue - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Xbox 360 wont read any disc - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Xbox 360 attempting to read media - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Computer cant read blank Dvd/Cd - Forum - Windows 7