If your Android device is slow or just generally buggy, one of the ways that you can increase its responsiveness is to clear its RAM. This relatively simple process will close down your current apps and then restart and reset them, clearing any excess data that they may be housing.
Clear Android Phone's Memory (RAM)
From the home screen of your device, press and hold the Home button. Wait for a few seconds, and then tap the pie chart icon that appears.
Next, select the RAM tab, followed by Clear Memory:
- How to clear ram on android
- Clear ram android - Best answers
- How to clear ram in android - Best answers
- 4gb ram download android ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Why is only 3gb of 6gb ram usable in android ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Why is only 2gb of 4gb of ram usable in android ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Samsung factory reset code android - How-To - Android
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging