In this article you will learn how to configure the Internet Explorer browser to prevent websites from storing cookies on your console.
Disable Cookies Being Stored on Your Xbox One
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press the menu key of your controller > Settings.
- In the "General" section, uncheck "Allow websites to store cookies on my Xbox".
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to enable cookies on xbox one
- Xbox cookies - Best answers
- Enable cookies xbox one - Best answers
- How to enable cookies on lg tv web browser - How-To - Hardware
- How To Enable 3D on Xbox One - How-To - Platform
- Enable cookies: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, iPhone - Guide
- How to enable cookies on ps4 - How-To - Platform
- How to enable cookies on smart tv - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « Disable Cookies Being Stored on Your Xbox One », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).