VirtualBox is free and open source software that is created for those of you who’d like to have two different operating systems on the same computer, for example, Mac and Windows, or Linux and Windows. In this article, we will show you how to change the language settings of VirtualBox.
How to Change the Language Settings of VirtualBox
- Open VirtualBox.
- Click on the File Menu > Preferences.
- Go to Language.
- Select your language from the list and click on OK:
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Virtualbox change language
- Change virtualbox language - Best answers
- Change language virtualbox - Best answers
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Adobe reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Opera change language - How-To - Opera
- Utorrent change language - How-To - P2P
- Steam change language - How-To - Steam