If you'd like to watch 3D Blu-ray movies on your Xbox One console, you may do so by enabling 3D support in your console settings. This quick tutorial will run you through the steps to enable 3D on the Xbox One.
3D Video Playback on the Xbox One
Calibrate HD TV with Xbox One
You can calibrate your 3D TV with your console by going into Settings > Display & sound and selecting Calibrate HDTV .
The calibration tool will guide you through the steps to choose the best settings for your TV.
Enable 3D on the Xbox One
At the end of the calibration procedure, you will be taken back to the Display & sound settings. Simply go to the Video Fidelity column and tick the Allow 3D checkbox.
3D video playback is now enabled on your console.
- Xbox one 3d
- Xbox one 3d blu ray - Best answers
- Xbox 3d - Best answers
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 - How-To - Xbox
- How to stop xbox from turning off - How-To - Platform
- Xbox app notify when friend online - How-To - Windows
- How to turn off magnifier on xbox ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Samsung 3d tv - How-To - Hardware