A graphics card is required when using heavy graphics functions such as playing video games. If you encounter problems with graphics while gaming or using video-intensive applications, maybe you need to change the graphics card or simply update the graphics card drivers on your computer to solve the problem. In this article, you will learn how to update your graphics card drivers automatically and manually.
Automatically Update Your Graphics Card Drivers
To automatically update your graphics card drivers you can download the updates on manufacturers’ official websites, NVIDIA, Intel and AMD/ATI. They will detect your graphics card type and update the drivers respectively.
Manually Update Graphics Card Drivers
To update your graphics card drivers, first, got to your Device Manager. To do so, press the Windows and R keys simultaneously and type devmgmt.msc in the search tab.
When the Device Manager opens, scroll down to Display adapters and click on the arrow next to it. Select your graphics card from the list.
Finally, right-click om it and choose to Update driver.
Follow the instructions and your graphics card drivers will be updated shortly.
- Online graphic card driver update
- How to update graphics driver - Best answers
- How to update my graphics card - Best answers
- NVIDIA Smart Scan - Easily Update Your Graphics Card Driver - How-To - Graphic cards
- Nvidia Geforce - Updating your graphics card driver - How-To - Graphic cards
- Rdpdd chained dd graphics card driver ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Graphics Card not Working ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Install graphics card driver - Forum - Drivers